Raven's Home

Main Pop Girl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The show is really cute! I was watching it with my niece who loves it and it took me back to watching the original That's So Raven when I was little. She may have horrific political views when she panders to centrist-right wingers on The View, and she may have been a bitch to Adore Delano, but sis still has great comedic timing.

• Like 1

The show isn't great imo, but it's definitely a lot better than it could have been. I like that Raven and Chelsea are still main characters with just as much screentime as the kids, and that the kids aren't too annoying. <3 I've only watched one episode as well so I'm hoping it will grow on me!

16 minutes ago, Countess said:

The show isn't great imo, but it's definitely a lot better than it could have been. I like that Raven and Chelsea are still main characters with just as much screentime as the kids, and that the kids aren't too annoying. <3 I've only watched one episode as well so I'm hoping it will grow on me!

I've watched all 5 episodes so far. It isn't bad at all, i'm glad its not a bunch of kids being self obsessed about looks and getting boys/girls like a other TV shows. Some of the programs my young cousin watches sends shocking irresponsible messages.

12 hours ago, spicyhot said:

I've watched all 5 episodes so far. It isn't bad at all, i'm glad its not a bunch of kids being self obsessed about looks and getting boys/girls like a other TV shows. Some of the programs my young cousin watches sends shocking irresponsible messages.

What are the shows your cousin watches? :o I haven't watched Disney Channel or anything in ages so I'm behind on all the shows the kids are into nowadays!