clarissa Thread

Tweener

17 hours ago, Tweener said:

10 years ago today, Miley Cyrus' ‘Hannah Montana 2: Meet Miley Cyrus' debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 with 326,000 sold.

14 hours ago, itskelan said:

That was 10 years ago :stretcher:

Oh papa.....Our little girl has gone and growed up. 

Hannah Montana cute to wild 02.jpg

Hannah Montana cute to wild.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
5 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

Looks like Miley is jumping on the disco bandwagon now too!

I wonder what happened to She Is Miley Cyrus. I wouldn't be surprised if she scrapped everything she recorded prior to 'Slide Away' tbh.

I’m liking the sound of the snip. Better than most SIMC stuff. I don’t think the EP got as much attention as they hoped so 2 more EPs + an album wouldn’t have made sense to continue, prob for the best 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/5/2020 at 9:56 PM, mxtt said:

I’m liking the sound of the snip. Better than most SIMC stuff. I don’t think the EP got as much attention as they hoped so 2 more EPs + an album wouldn’t have made sense to continue, prob for the best 

Well Jimmy Fallon announced 'Midnight Sky' as the lead single from her new album She Is Coming so it looks like it's still happening! Will be interesting to see how she cuts down these 100 tracks to just twelve... :detective: 

1 hour ago, Skinny Legend said:

Well Jimmy Fallon announced 'Midnight Sky' as the lead single from her new album She Is Coming so it looks like it's still happening! Will be interesting to see how she cuts down these 100 tracks to just twelve... :detective: 

Good call!! Just went to look and you’re right. I noticed during the performance she kept doing this thing with her tongue over her teeth, and the band members have a face mask with that same tongue over lip thing. I wonder if that’ll be a symbol for the album or if I’m just overthinking it lol

Either way I’m looking forward to it! I hope they sound more disco-y. As much as I enjoyed a few of those leaks I think Midnight Sky is a good restarting point.

• Tweener changed the title to clarissa Thread