Nintendo Announces New Console Switch

Main Pop Girl

So I already bought my Switch back in April, I just finished Zelda and I'm 90% collecting all the stuff, I have MK8D and I imported the physical version of I am Sestina and I love it one of the best JRPG as of late. I have Kamiko and Blaster Master Zero from the shop 10/10 "indie" games. So hurry up and buy yours you are going to love it. ARMS is on its way.

12 hours ago, Baby V Alex said:

So I already bought my Switch back in April, I just finished Zelda and I'm 90% collecting all the stuff, I have MK8D and I imported the physical version of I am Sestina and I love it one of the best JRPG as of late. I have Kamiko and Blaster Master Zero from the shop 10/10 "indie" games. So hurry up and buy yours you are going to love it. ARMS is on its way.

Not you thinking I would care about any fighting game that isn't Super Smash Bros... :vacuum: Is Zelda good tho? I've heard it's meant to be the best in the entire series and I really wanna play it. :'( 

5 hours ago, Countess said:

Not you thinking I would care about any fighting game that isn't Super Smash Bros... :vacuum: Is Zelda good tho? I've heard it's meant to be the best in the entire series and I really wanna play it. :'( 

Story wise I love it is one of the best written Zelda games + this Princess Zelda is my favorite. Gameplay wise is really good the only thing I miss is old dungeons the new ones are great but they are less complex than the others. But it's a definitely MUST play.

Gurl Smash is great I can't wait for it to be on Switch but Arms is great Ribbon Girl is literally BOMT Britney Spears.

21 hours ago, Baby V Alex said:

Story wise I love it is one of the best written Zelda games + this Princess Zelda is my favorite. Gameplay wise is really good the only thing I miss is old dungeons the new ones are great but they are less complex than the others. But it's a definitely MUST play.

Gurl Smash is great I can't wait for it to be on Switch but Arms is great Ribbon Girl is literally BOMT Britney Spears.

Tbh the confusing dungeons were always my least favourite part of Zelda so I'd be happy with a larger overworld and smaller dungeons. :stretcher: But a strong Princess Zelda is always good! Do we have the return of King Sheik yet? :hail:

On 12/6/2017 at 0:36 AM, Countess said:

Tbh the confusing dungeons were always my least favourite part of Zelda so I'd be happy with a larger overworld and smaller dungeons. :stretcher: But a strong Princess Zelda is always good! Do we have the return of King Sheik yet? :hail:

Link can cosplay Sheik (if you own the amiibo) but sadly no, Zelda his time around is a badass without the need to be in drag plus there are rumors going around that the DLC will let you play as her.

On 17/6/2017 at 1:52 PM, Baby V Alex said:

Link can cosplay Sheik (if you own the amiibo) but sadly no, Zelda his time around is a badass without the need to be in drag plus there are rumors going around that the DLC will let you play as her.

Eek, Idk how I'd feel about that...Playing as Zelda could be cool but I'd rather she had her own whole game rather than just a two hour DLC. :(

13 hours ago, Countess said:

Eek, Idk how I'd feel about that...Playing as Zelda could be cool but I'd rather she had her own whole game rather than just a two hour DLC. :(

Me too but I don't want her to save Link I want either a game where you can play as both or a game where Link is just a support character and Zelda decides to take the job because Link is not good enough for it.

3 hours ago, Baby V Alex said:

Me too but I don't want her to save Link I want either a game where you can play as both or a game where Link is just a support character and Zelda decides to take the job because Link is not good enough for it.

Me too! I feel like the "saving Link" thing would turn Ghostbusters very quickly and wouldn't be a good game at all. Maybe we could have one set during Majora's Mask when Link runs off playing dress up and Zelda's left alone in Hyrule.

• YAAASSS 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The Switch is amazing and I'm glad it's working for Nintendo as a comeback, apparently Capcom now has multiple titles in the pipeline as ports/multi-console releases because Street Fighter II has sold well above expectations. I still haven't picked up any cames other than Zelda and Shovel Knight (but that's because I've been broke af and not cause I don't wanna get any of the recent releases). 

• 2 weeks later...