Scam Reporting Thread

trayertrash

5 hours ago, Landy said:

so it's battletab lmao, he really has no life. He is now trying to scam me with Britney and Kara Dioguardi 

Yes it’s me lol. Carlos Gabriel. The Mexican ????. Right that’s what you said. Fucking loser. And I still don’t speak Spanish. I’m also the other 14 accounts you say I am you fucking low life. Get a job and stay off the internet. How’s your mom. I’m assuming you’re in her basement rn. Scumbag

9 hours ago, Tinasha said:

he did the same with me lol

his name is carlos gabriel or something like that. The fact he is trading the "better" song also indicate he got access to the patreon recently i guess

This is funny because I never told you my name. And I didn’t know they were from patreon until you told me as I payed for them. You are a real dummy

Edited by iSpendDough

9 hours ago, Landy said:

Be careful, the member @iSpendDough is trading Myah Marie songs which are on her patreon. 
https://www.patreon.com/Myahmarie

This member seems to be a liar and scammer. 

He already got exposed by a member in the past by the way. Don't deal with this joke.

And you’re the real joke selling and trading songs you don’t have. It’s funny that you posted here. Kind of ironic. Don’t you think

I would like to report @Landy for trading and selling songs he or she doesn’t have. Says he’s a man but acts like a pussy so I’m confused at this point. Thank you. Last time I will respond or address this situation. Thanks you. As this is the second time I was exposed with no evidence that I actually scammed anyone. Which I didn’t. Just wanted to point that out. This is why I don’t fuck with you pop queers like that. I’m super careful with all you hoes 

29 minutes ago, iSpendDough said:

I would like to report @Landy for trading and selling songs he or she doesn’t have. Says he’s a man but acts like a pussy so I’m confused at this point. Thank you. Last time I will respond or address this situation. Thanks you. As this is the second time I was exposed with no evidence that I actually scammed anyone. Which I didn’t. Just wanted to point that out. This is why I don’t fuck with you pop queers like that. I’m super careful with all you hoes 

I never told you what i have :) I just said it to battle XD 

And i do have Livvi and Lily Allen unreleased. But you will never get them.

And i don't even answer to all the pm you send me. It's you who come with your list and snippets. 

And no Marylin is not me, it's Shadelena the selena gomez crazy fan. And she usually doesn't scam so yes i need the receipts.

Edited by Landy
  • Shook 1

14 minutes ago, iSpendDough said:

This is funny because I never told you my name. And I didn’t know they were from patreon until you told me as I payed for them. You are a real dummy

And i know you are battle alt for sure because only you and him have the power to delete the conversation for you and me. I don't know how you manage to do that but no one on this place can do that. And that's still a mystery for me tbh.
+ all the things you say, it's the same things than battle say everytime. 

Edited by Landy

14 minutes ago, iSpendDough said:

You accuse me of not having Livvi and Lily unreleased but i do have them honey.

But you, you only have your Myah songs which are not even unreleased songs since they are on patreon. You lied about having matches britney demo and so much other songs. What a sad life for someone who is 28 years old. 

Edited by Landy

15 minutes ago, iSpendDough said:

As this is the second time I was exposed with no evidence that I actually scammed anyone. Which I didn’t. 

You leaked the snippets of Synbalic, that's disgusting. Do you think it's honest ? lol

and dear god, in the future, stop sending me so much pm with this account and your battle alt account. I don't care about your pathetic pm begging for my Livvi unreleased. If you think i don't have a shit, why always begging ? :) You are such an idiot loser with no life. Bye bye brown loser ugly boy.

• 1 month later...

@superglue tricked me into sending my steps what the future holds instrumentals to trade for his steps tears on the dance floor instrumentals and the minute I sent my link he went silent on me and for 24 hours I messaged him / her / them to ask for my link and him / her / they ignored me. 

24 hours later I got a message to say I don’t trust you even thought I sent my music on him / her / then first! 

sadly after I sent I was warmed about him / her / them. I can be backed up @012001 also 

I made it clear I was uploading and he said ok and knew we were trading. 

his account is now deactivated.

46193CDB-5FF3-4D6C-9781-C7E07FF44A31.jpeg

748D2313-1A5E-48AC-8844-4E2752A29A80.jpeg

65C8D93C-1854-4C03-83A2-DC88886379FE.jpeg

71CD9EC2-8291-444B-9ED6-57E74CBFFE3E.jpeg

Edited by tajd
I was scammed

• 1 month later...