Scam Reporting Thread

trayertrash

On 11/13/2016 at 8:29 AM, Countess said:

Not you calling them "normal foreign girls"... :stretcher: There is absolutely nothing normal about those mentally challenged underage mail order brides. :flush: 

pls dont scalp queen Lena like that :shocked:
come for yulia tho :morning:
Also, let's talk about the scam that is Melanie Martinez's "career" and "aesthetic" actually being a giant diaper fetish advertisement. I came to listen to music, not have some girl pretend she's three years old and then say "fucking" constantly

• YAAASSS 2

On 11/13/2016 at 2:29 PM, Countess said:

Not you calling them "normal foreign girls"... :stretcher: There is absolutely nothing normal about those mentally challenged underage mail order brides. :flush: 

2 hours ago, MiXero said:

Also, let's talk about the scam that is Melanie Martinez's "career" and "aesthetic" actually being a giant diaper fetish advertisement. I came to listen to music, not have some girl pretend she's three years old and then say "fucking" constantly

WTF

8 hours ago, MiXero said:

Is it bad I still struggle to remember which one's which? :flush: 

Melanie's two-tone wig is snatched tho. :evil: 

On 11/16/2016 at 3:22 AM, Countess said:

Is it bad I still struggle to remember which one's which? :flush: 

Melanie's two-tone wig is snatched tho. :evil: 

Lena is the cutie cute redhead who is a divine angel. Yulia is the bitch who is literally plastic at this point.

And Melanie's wig better be snatched. I think she has talent she just needs to knock this pedo pop shit out

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/20/2016 at 0:29 PM, MiXero said:

Lena is the cutie cute redhead who is a divine angel. Yulia is the bitch who is literally plastic at this point.

And Melanie's wig better be snatched. I think she has talent she just needs to knock this pedo pop shit out

Gotcha! So Lena is the one who wants to marry all gays and Yulia is the one who wants to murder them. :evil: Loves it! <3 

• 1 year later...
19 hours ago, Zacki said:

And they're all disappeared in the same time lol

I’m right here, bitch and I’m still trading Cecil Diamonds by Sky. Looking for Melanie Martinez. I’m NOT a scammer and I will not stand for @Tweener‘s slander towards me unless he sends me Jump Rope by Melanie, then he’s allowed to slander me I just really want that song. ?

Edited by DownLikeXCX
  • LMAO 1