Scam Reporting Thread

trayertrash

Just now, trayertrash said:

What did you do with his life after you stole it? Are you up for trading it? I have the soul of a clinically depressed and anxiety filled housewife obsessed with 80s metal, 90s pop and Star Trek.

Yes, you should check NOW my trade list of depressed and dead souls! :vacuum:  He used to watch Star Trek too before I killed him :evil:

• YAAASSS 1

5 hours ago, jlnsgr said:

:lol:

The album is coming next year. She sent away physical EPs with all the previous tracks she released for this era to those who bought the album as a thank you for those who are willing to wait. Plus the one who don't want to can get a refund :P 

At least she's offering refunds, unlike Neon who took the money and ran... :flush: 

1 hour ago, Third Eye said:

Third Eye scammed me, he promised me some tracks and stuff and then he deleted... I found him a week later, I killed him and I stole his life.

@Countess, is that you? :o 

• YAAASSS 3

I was scammed by Tatwho into thinking I was stanning a lesbian teen band but I was actually stanning two normal foreign girls desperate for attention, and then it took them 6 years for one girl to release an album on her own after saying in 2010 it was almost done (and the second girl still fucking hasn't even talked about an album). Avoid these scammers at all costs (unless it's to buy Lena Katina's new album Esta Soy Yo on iTunes). :mo:

• LMAO 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/26/2016 at 1:14 PM, MiXero said:

I was scammed by Tatwho into thinking I was stanning a lesbian teen band but I was actually stanning two normal foreign girls desperate for attention, and then it took them 6 years for one girl to release an album on her own after saying in 2010 it was almost done (and the second girl still fucking hasn't even talked about an album). Avoid these scammers at all costs (unless it's to buy Lena Katina's new album Esta Soy Yo on iTunes). :mo:

Not you calling them "normal foreign girls"... :stretcher: There is absolutely nothing normal about those mentally challenged underage mail order brides. :flush: 

• YAAASSS 1