We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

trayertrash

Scam Reporting Thread

Just now, trayertrash said:

What did you do with his life after you stole it? Are you up for trading it? I have the soul of a clinically depressed and anxiety filled housewife obsessed with 80s metal, 90s pop and Star Trek.

Yes, you should check NOW my trade list of depressed and dead souls! :vacuum:  He used to watch Star Trek too before I killed him :evil:

• YAAASSS 1

5 hours ago, jlnsgr said:

:lol:

The album is coming next year. She sent away physical EPs with all the previous tracks she released for this era to those who bought the album as a thank you for those who are willing to wait. Plus the one who don't want to can get a refund :P 

At least she's offering refunds, unlike Neon who took the money and ran... :flush: 

1 hour ago, Third Eye said:

Third Eye scammed me, he promised me some tracks and stuff and then he deleted... I found him a week later, I killed him and I stole his life.

Please login or register to see this link.

, is that you? :o 

• YAAASSS 3

2 minutes ago, Countess said:

At least she's offering refunds, unlike Neon who took the money and ran... :flush: 

, is that you? :o 

sorry, yes :lol:

5 hours ago, Countess said:

Apparently she used the money to go on tour lmao

18 minutes ago, Allie Xoxo said:

gets their "unleaked" songs from 

You joined less than 30 minutes ago to make one post then logged off. How original :stretcher: 

• YAAASSS 2

23 hours ago, Tweener said:

I was scammed by

. He took my love and now I'm crying.

ARE YOU FALLING LIKE A WATERFALL?

• YAAASSS 1

I was scammed by Tatwho into thinking I was stanning a lesbian teen band but I was actually stanning two normal foreign girls desperate for attention, and then it took them 6 years for one girl to release an album on her own after saying in 2010 it was almost done (and the second girl still fucking hasn't even talked about an album). Avoid these scammers at all costs (unless it's to buy Lena Katina's new album Esta Soy Yo on iTunes). :mo:

• LMAO 1

On 10/26/2016 at 1:14 PM, MiXero said:

I was scammed by Tatwho into thinking I was stanning a lesbian teen band but I was actually stanning two normal foreign girls desperate for attention, and then it took them 6 years for one girl to release an album on her own after saying in 2010 it was almost done (and the second girl still fucking hasn't even talked about an album). Avoid these scammers at all costs (unless it's to buy Lena Katina's new album Esta Soy Yo on iTunes). :mo:

Not you calling them "normal foreign girls"... :stretcher: There is absolutely nothing normal about those mentally challenged underage mail order brides. :flush: 

• YAAASSS 1