Haters Back Off

Main Pop Girl

15 hours ago, Countess said:

True. :P Although the cool part is that the YouTube personality makes a lot more sense when you see the full context of what's going on in the rest of her life!

Do you think it'll be able to get a second season based off fan support alone? The show has been dragged critically and by the general public a bit so I wonder if Netflix is taking that into consideration, but I would hate for it to end on a cliffhanger..

On 11/26/2016 at 1:08 PM, Heart Station said:

Do you think it'll be able to get a second season based off fan support alone? The show has been dragged critically and by the general public a bit so I wonder if Netflix is taking that into consideration, but I would hate for it to end on a cliffhanger..

Hmm, good question...Idk, has Netflix ever actually cancelled a show before? :stretcher: The only thing I can think of was Chelsea Handler's show but they gave her her own talk show right after that so idk...It's hard to say because I feel like Netflix never releases their ratings so it's hard to know where their heads at. :/ 

• YAAASSS 2

On 11/30/2016 at 2:24 PM, Andydrew2 said:

I had never heard of her Miranda character before but this show was surprisingly good. I expected it to be more of a comedy but I think it was more of a drama. It had funny moments but that ending was quite dramatic. Even though she is a terrible person, you really feel bad for her at the end. 

I haven't actually spoken to anyone watching this who's new to the whole character so I'm interested to hear your opinions on it! Have you checked out any of her videos since then?

16 hours ago, Countess said:

I haven't actually spoken to anyone watching this who's new to the whole character so I'm interested to hear your opinions on it! Have you checked out any of her videos since then?

I watched a few of them after the series but I like the show much better. She is super hilarious but I think that character works more in a television setting rather than just a YouTube character.

From the articles I have seen, her character was one of the first that has been adapted from YouTube into a series. That was pretty cool and the show turned out good as well. She seems incredibly smart and hopefully she will run with it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/30/2017 at 8:27 AM, spicyhot said:

Hmm. I think I need to give this series another go. I watched it when it was released and felt disappointed but to be honest I had it on in the background most of the time.

To be honest, I'm not sure it would work as well if you aren't already familiar with the Miranda character or a supporter of Colleen. :/ I like it as a show and I watch it to encourage her but I'm not sure I'd like it so much if I didn't care about her.

On 5/30/2017 at 3:18 PM, Reflecting said:

I love this show! It's funny without having to push out jokes every 5 seconds!

Yasss, stan the Queen of Lisstick! :hail: