21 hours ago, kallumlavigne said:

Porcelain Black 313 Offical Cover

313.png

Omg, AMAZING! :hail: Congrats! You know I don't like her but I love this cover and it's big news for you! <3 

20 hours ago, Woodcrest said:

tumblr_nj9n3cIyx81qg5o2oo2_250.gif

:cackle: Bitch I know your kind, you would complain about the image quality and bad lighting in my iPhone selfie... :disgusted:

Whereas @kallumlavigne would just use some Topaz on it and clean that shit up. :orly: 

• YAAASSS 1

22 minutes ago, Countess said:

:cackle: Bitch I know your kind, you would complain about the image quality and bad lighting in my iPhone selfie... :disgusted:

Whereas @kallumlavigne would just use some Topaz on it and clean that shit up. :orly: 

I've had much worse than an iPhone selfie, trust me sis I've seen it all :stretcher: 

A client once sent me a 400x600 pixel nude (not even a nice nude at that) before to turn into a 3000x3000 cover for Amazon and I managed to nail that (not that they ever used it but that's a different story)

And I have the full Topaz studio too for that matter

tumblr_on8u1ja8uV1r2jopqo3_r1_250.gif

5 minutes ago, Woodcrest said:

I've had much worse than an iPhone selfie, trust me sis I've seen it all :stretcher: 

A client once sent me a 400x600 pixel nude (not even a nice nude at that) before to turn into a 3000x3000 cover for Amazon and I managed to nail that (not that they ever used it but that's a different story)

And I have the full Topaz studio too for that matter

tumblr_on8u1ja8uV1r2jopqo3_r1_250.gif

tenor.gif

I should have known that you were talented enough to make it work! :yaskween:

But you better spill the tea on whoever that artist was... :orly: Do you have Petite's nudes on your computer?

• YAAASSS 1