"Mass Batch Of Flops Leak"

trayertrash

4 hours ago, Countess said:

The crazy thing about GA is that each member recorded a solo version of every song, and then Xenomania spliced together all the best parts from each members solo version in order to make the final product. So there's literally Nicola solo versions of every single GA song out there just waiting to be heard... :flush: 

Why was Cheryl scared of Britney's vocals? :shocked: 

I'm not really sure haha

"But if there was an album track I could release as a single, I would love to release 'Graffiti My Soul.' It was originally written for Britney Spears and she even recorded her own version but didn't end up keeping it. I heard it and it was really strange. We didn't hear it fully mixed. But on our version I sing the line 'You dream of touching me there' and I heard her sing it in that really strange voice and it freaked me out."

6 hours ago, Charlie91xo said:

Is blackjack a new song? Or just a demo version like the others on there?

Just a demo of Black Jacks. They first recorded it for inclusion on Chemistry, but it wasn't finished and polished enough for release until Tangled Up.

57 minutes ago, coolaideonfire said:

I wonder if "All I Ever Do" was later recorded by flop UK girlband FRANK? Pretty sure their album was a Xenomania production. It's a great song (and a great album), that song sounds very Girls Aloud now that I think of it.

That seems pretty likely. Xenomania loves to reuse and repurpose songs.