Member of the Month

Main Pop Girl

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Turn Ya Head said:

A header...? For the greater good of PHF, we need a Heidi header! 

I seriously can't stop smiling. What you wrote was so nice :yeah:

You are so sweet. <3 I love the header you made, but it's not quite long enough. Do you mind if I rearrange the images so it will fit the whole page?

4 hours ago, Turn Ya Head said:

I'm really honored to see this! I can't believe this is really happening :yeah:

Thank you so much for the love and kindness. I'll be looking forward to another amazing year in PHF <3

Congratulations a thousand times over to you my young friend.  I wish I could hit the Yaaasss button a thousand times .  In your acceptance speech you better give me a shout out.  After all, I am the one that recommended this great forum to you.  LOL.  I am just teasing you.  I am truly honored to have you as a Member of the Member of the Month Club.  For Skinny Legend to bestow this honor on you just shows how much you mean to this board. 

I look forward to seeing what this next year brings for us here at PHF. 

Again my friend.  You Most Definately Deserve this Honor.  You are this months Little....

+Dreweditions (62).png

49 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

You 100% deserve it boo, I'm honestly sad it took me so long to give you the win! :stretcher: Do you have a particular header you'd like for your special month? Just let me know and I'll add it. <3 

Yes she does deserve it so Much.  You  have made my day with this pick. 

47 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

You are so sweet. <3 I love the header you made, but it's not quite long enough. Do you mind if I rearrange the images so it will fit the whole page?

Of course I don't mind! I didn't know the proportions you needed so it's ok :D

47 minutes ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

Congratulations a thousand times over to you my young friend.  I wish I could hit the Yaaasss button a thousand times .  In your acceptance speech you better give me a shout out.  After all, I am the one that recommended this great forum to you.  LOL.  I am just teasing you.  I am truly honored to have you as a Member of the Member of the Month Club.  For Skinny Legend to bestow this honor on you just shows how much you mean to this board. 

I look forward to seeing what this next year brings for us here at PHF. 

Again my friend.  You Most Definately Deserve this Honor.  You are this months Little....

+Dreweditions (62).png

Yes she does deserve it so Much.  You  have made my day with this pick. 

Thank you^^ 

I'm glad you recommended this forum to me and showed me the wonders of a place full of people with a great taste. 

I will do my best to keep on contributing with anything interesting I can find :magic:

Archived