Post Your Cover Art's!

deleteduser

11 minutes ago, Love said:

Im super bad at making covers but here is one I made earlier, its more of a concept than an actual cover. I got super inspired by this old copyright clip when watching a DVD :o Kinda shy to post but here it goes! 

IMG_1149.JPG.bb5fdb05d3640e735eb30ab41b6e59ca.JPG

I don't listen to her but it is good! The only thing I can suggest is maybe centering the text but probably if you do it, you're going to hide her face

6 minutes ago, Love said:

And wow! your deviantart has a lot of good covers! Your photo choices are superb! 

Thanks!:lol:

• YAAASSS 1

10 minutes ago, naecos said:

I don't listen to her but it is good! The only thing I can suggest is maybe centering the text but probably if you do it, you're going to hide her face

Thanks!:lol:

No problem! And yeah I was going to center the text but it didn't look as good to me :( 

On 4/15/2017 at 5:07 AM, naecos said:

I'm not really convinced, but here's what I made

PLUS.jpgMULTIPLY.jpgDIVIDE.jpg

I don't care for him at all but I looove these covers! It's so great when artists have cohesion in their covers but I think the only person who's pulled it off is The Weeknd. :stretcher: 

On 4/19/2017 at 1:15 AM, Alexanderrr said:

It's not the best, but here's my version of 'The Fame Monster' by Lady Gaga, xo

htjghfg.jpg

htjghfg.jpg

Nice work, this could be great for instrumentals or something as well!

On 4/19/2017 at 2:04 AM, Love said:

Im super bad at making covers but here is one I made earlier, its more of a concept than an actual cover. I got super inspired by this old copyright clip when watching a DVD :o Kinda shy to post but here it goes! 

IMG_1149.JPG.bb5fdb05d3640e735eb30ab41b6e59ca.JPG

I'M ABSOLUTELY DEAD AT YOUR INSPIRATION. :shocked: I forgot about that fucking mess of an ad...I was always like, "Yeah, I would totally steal a car if I could get away with it and the person I'm stealing from has 2 000 000 other cars to choose from". :stretcher: The cover needs a little something more to me but the fact that that ad inspired you makes me like it more. ;) 

• YAAASSS 3

31 minutes ago, Countess said:

I'M ABSOLUTELY DEAD AT YOUR INSPIRATION. :shocked: I forgot about that fucking mess of an ad...I was always like, "Yeah, I would totally steal a car if I could get away with it and the person I'm stealing from has 2 000 000 other cars to choose from". :stretcher: The cover needs a little something more to me but the fact that that ad inspired you makes me like it more. ;) 

it used to scare me as a kid lmfao! Now I kinda love it though tbh because it's kinda nostalgic! And yeah, I may make some changes to it :P 

• YAAASSS 2

14 hours ago, Countess said:

I don't care for him at all but I looove these covers! It's so great when artists have cohesion in their covers but I think the only person who's pulled it off is The Weeknd. :stretcher: 

As I said, I'm not really sure about them (I feel like they need something else), but thank you! And I don't care about The Weeknd at all hahaha even in Lust for Life, but yeah if it's like a whole project within three albums, it's fine to have an analogy

On 4/22/2017 at 3:21 AM, Love said:

it used to scare me as a kid lmfao! Now I kinda love it though tbh because it's kinda nostalgic! And yeah, I may make some changes to it :P 

I know what you mean, it takes you back to the days of DVDs which seems so long ago somehow... :stretcher: 

On 4/22/2017 at 5:37 PM, naecos said:

As I said, I'm not really sure about them (I feel like they need something else), but thank you! And I don't care about The Weeknd at all hahaha even in Lust for Life, but yeah if it's like a whole project within three albums, it's fine to have an analogy

I'm not a fan of his either (apart from some of his collabs on other people's songs) but I have to say his album artwork has always been consistently good! :hail: