We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

deleteduser

Post Your Cover Art's!

On 4/22/2017 at 3:21 AM, Love said:

it used to scare me as a kid lmfao! Now I kinda love it though tbh because it's kinda nostalgic! And yeah, I may make some changes to it :P 

I know what you mean, it takes you back to the days of DVDs which seems so long ago somehow... :stretcher: 

On 4/22/2017 at 5:37 PM, naecos said:

As I said, I'm not really sure about them (I feel like they need something else), but thank you! And I don't care about The Weeknd at all hahaha even in Lust for Life, but yeah if it's like a whole project within three albums, it's fine to have an analogy

I'm not a fan of his either (apart from some of his collabs on other people's songs) but I have to say his album artwork has always been consistently good! :hail: 

All seasons of Glee

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• YAAASSS 2

2 minutes ago, naecos said:

in the style of "hopeless fountain kingdom"

Please login or register to see this link.

This is so good

• YAAASSS 1

14 minutes ago, naecos said:

in the style of "hopeless fountain kingdom"

THIS IS SO GOOD WTF 

• YAAASSS 1

I don't know how many of you guys used to watch this cartoon but I found out that there are two soundtracks albums (the songs are the same, in one album they're in French and, in the other, in English). So I remade the two covers (also the logo), and, actually, I am pretty satisfied.

The original ones:

album.jpg1350231244_544.jpg

My remake:

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, naecos said:

I don't know how many of you guys used to watch this cartoon but I found out that there are two soundtracks albums (the songs are the same, in one album they're in French and, in the other, in English). So I remade the two covers (also the logo), and, actually, I am pretty satisfied.

The original ones:

album.jpg1350231244_544.jpg

My remake:

omg this is giving me such vivid nostalgia like it unlocked a section of my childhood i didn't even remember, this show was the shit and these covers are adorable

• YAAASSS 1

8 hours ago, Woodcrest said:

omg this is giving me such vivid nostalgia like it unlocked a section of my childhood i didn't even remember, this show was the shit and these covers are adorable

Thank you! Yeah it was kinda my obsession ahaha

i just made these a couple of hours ago

• Like 1

Inspired by the recent XCX leaks i decided to make some covers so far i have these 2. i really wish there was more photos from this set cuz i feel like it really goes with the sound of the xcx3 leaks

Edit: Just whipped out another cover this time from the Number 1 Angel mixtape

Edited by Hyuksbf
included new artwork