Deluxe Edition:

15. All That I Want

16. Hallelujah

17. Last Love

18. Your Song - Remix (ft. Ed Sheeran)

Charli XCX and MO! :yaskween:

But Shawn Mendes and James Arthur... :idkher::tanya:

17 hours ago, Countess said:

Are any of these songs from CHER real, or are they all imagined? I would be so here for some Zedd and Ed Sheeran collabs! :hail: 

Love how much work you put into these tracklistings and all their logos. :hail: I wish her actual career was this well organised and styled! :stretcher: 

All the songs from Cher were imagined.  And thank you where Nicole is concerned; I've always felt like she has never been that concentrated on her solo stuff.  We could have so much more than we have right now.

7 hours ago, Countess said:

Charli XCX and MO! :yaskween:

But Shawn Mendes and James Arthur... :idkher::tanya:

she mentioned 'i have collaborated with my friends on this record' so i tried to think of her friends... lol

so yeah i'd be interested in hearing her and James..

cass.png&key=2cda5b63a6c30bcb8ea51ad2b69

Cassadee Pope - Fresh Coat of Paint

Released: November 6, 2015

This is a concept album that tells the story of a relationship ending. It’s broken into five parts: the end, the break up, the healing, the beginning, and the realization. The first part, the end, is tracks 1-3 and these represent the end of the relationship and what happens right before a break up. The second part, the break up, is tracks 4-6 and these represent the actual end of the relationship, the relapse, and self-worth. The third part, the healing, is tracks 7 & 8, and these represent moving on from the relationship and no longer allowing that person to occupy all of your thoughts and motivate your actions. The fourth part, the beginning, is tracks 9-11 and these represent the feelings of opening up to new people and beginning new special relationships. This part is missing a song about a relationship actually starting, so those of y’all with Cassadee tracks should send me the ones I’m missing so I can find a song to finish this album. The fifth and final part, the realization, is the final track, track 12, and represents the feeling of knowing that the past is in the past and being content with the choices you made. The idea is that this is a repeating cycle and the album could start over from the beginning after the last track and continue to tell the story.

1. Worth The Lonely
  2. How Does The Radio Know
  3. Daybreak Sunset Midnight
  4. Me, Myself, & Wine
  5. Off The Wagon
  6. I Am Invincible
  7. Fresh Coat Of Paint
  8. Think About You
  9. Secrets
  10. Paper Plane
  11. Time Zones
  12. A Boy and A Man
  • Like 1
  • YAAASSS 2

3 hours ago, itskelan said:

cass_400x400.png

Cassadee Pope - Fresh Coat of Paint

Released: November 6, 2015

This is a concept album that tells the story of a relationship ending. It’s broken into five parts: the end, the break up, the healing, the beginning, and the realization. The first part, the end, is tracks 1-3 and these represent the end of the relationship and what happens right before a break up. The second part, the break up, is tracks 4-6 and these represent the actual end of the relationship, the relapse, and self-worth. The third part, the healing, is tracks 7 & 8, and these represent moving on from the relationship and no longer allowing that person to occupy all of your thoughts and motivate your actions. The fourth part, the beginning, is tracks 9-11 and these represent the feelings of opening up to new people and beginning new special relationships. This part is missing a song about a relationship actually starting, so those of y’all with Cassadee tracks should send me the ones I’m missing so I can find a song to finish this album. The fifth and final part, the realization, is the final track, track 12, and represents the feeling of knowing that the past is in the past and being content with the choices you made. The idea is that this is a repeating cycle and the album could start over from the beginning after the last track and continue to tell the story.

1. Worth The Lonely
  2. How Does The Radio Know
  3. Daybreak Sunset Midnight
  4. Me, Myself, & Wine
  5. Off The Wagon
  6. I Am Invincible
  7. Fresh Coat Of Paint
  8. Think About You
  9. Secrets
  10. Time Zones
  11. Paper Plane
  12. A Boy and A Man

I love the fact that you gave a concept to these unreleased tracks! I think i might steal the cover and use that tracklist for my songs tbh 

• YAAASSS 1

On 28/07/2017 at 11:04 PM, Ruthless Love said:

All the songs from Cher were imagined.  And thank you where Nicole is concerned; I've always felt like she has never been that concentrated on her solo stuff.  We could have so much more than we have right now.

Ahh, okay. ;) I was wondering what database all those awesome titles came from! And you're totally right about Nicole, she seems to be happier working on messy reality TV projects and working her way through every countries version of The X Factor than working on her music career.

On 29/07/2017 at 1:03 AM, SeanKevinMusic said:

she mentioned 'i have collaborated with my friends on this record' so i tried to think of her friends... lol

so yeah i'd be interested in hearing her and James..

So I guess A$AP Rocky won't be on the record then... :cackle:

On 02/08/2017 at 10:22 AM, kallumlavigne said:

First Base.png

Released Sept 16th 2011

TRACKLIST

1.One (Album Version)

2.Obsession

3.Sex Rules

4.American Dream

5.First Base

6.Dynamite State

7.Haters Anonymous

8.Touch & Go

9.Shiny Toy

10.99 Tears

12.Elevator

iTunes Bonus Tracks

13.One (Acoustic Version)

14. 108 (Acoustic Version)

Singles

Sex Rules

99 Tears

Touch & Go

Love the looks of this! <3 All we need is 'Hallucination' as the closing track and it would be my perfect album. :P 

• YAAASSS 1

1McQ9nj.jpg

Bebe Rexha - All Your Fault

1 Atmosphere

2 I Got You

3 The Way I Are

4 Not The One

5  Apple (feat. T.I)

6 Ferrari

7  My Drink, Your Drink

8 Small Doses (feat. The Weeknd)

9 Bad Bitch

10 F.F.F (feat. G Eazy)

11 Gateway Drug

12 One Last Night/Love Me Til

13 Bounce Back

14 The Worst Way

15 Three Day Weekend (feat. Iggy Azalea) BONUS TRACK

IopTGeg.jpg

Bebe Rexha  Rome Is Burning - EP

An EP released after moving record labels to Republic Records

1 Rome Is Burning

2 The Coldest Summer

3 Ground Reference

4 Hustlers Grind

5 On My Way (feat. Asap Ferg)

6 Dear David

• Like 2

selena-gomez-revival-tour-2016-photoshoo

Revival (Re-Issue Sept. 2016)

Following the 2015 release of Revival and hitting the road for tour, which would ultimately end early for personal issue, Gomez and her team made the decision to re-release and repackage the Revival album with a few new tracks and revamped tracks that were done for the tour along with a DVD of the show for those who were unlucky with their cancelled show.

Disc One

All 16 tracks from the original standard+deluxe release (minus the Good For You Remix)

Disc Two

Feel Me

Sweet Dreams (Cover)*

You Don't Own Me (Cover)

Transfiguration (Cover)

Kill Em With Kindness (Stripped)

Dead

DVD

Recorded during the Dallas show on June 18th

*Later used for the trailer for the Disney film, A Wrinkle In Time

• YAAASSS 1

• 1 month later...

a8ioVdU.png

2KlitL1.png

SHAWN MENDES - POWER BOTTOM 
(May 2018) 

1. Break The Back 
  2. Beards and Tattoos 
  3. Drippin' (feat. cupcakKe) 
  4. Sweat 
  5. Anger/ Lust 
  6. Telling Truths 
  7. Needing A Man (feat. Dua Lipa) 
  8. Why Now? 
  9. Sneak In Party (feat. Charli XCX) 
  10. Learn To Take 
  11. Explanation 

Since stans have called Shawn Mendes a power bottom for the longest time, that gave me an idea. What if Shawn really was gay and got pissed so he decided to make a thing out of it, a mixtape. This would be a mixtape, not an album because it'd be outside of his regular stuff and would also sound very different from his previous project, it'd be very electro-pop with some lewd bops. Shawn would come out through this mixtape, not only as gay but also as a power bottom, making it some sort of a clap back for those people who had called him that as he owned the name calling, kind of a Taylor Swift situation. 'Power Bottom' would be surprise-released and would have 10 songs, with three collaborations. "Drippin' (feat. cupcakKe) would be the lead single. 'Explanation' would be a voice memo of Shawn explaining why he decided to make this mixtape as clear as possible because he wouldn't talk about it during interviews. 'Power Bottom' would be so far outside of Shawn's box but would also be the biggest statement he'd ever make.

• Like 3
  • LMAO 2