4. Sweat 
  5. Anger/ Lust 
  6. Telling Truths 
  7. Needing A Man (feat. Dua Lipa) 
  8. Why Now? 
  9. Sneak In Party (feat Charli XCX) 
  10. Learn To Take 
  11. Explanation 

Since stans have called Shawn Mendes a power bottom for the longest time, that gave me an idea. What if Shawn really was gay and got pissed so he decided to make a thing out of it, a mixtape. This would be a mixtape, not an album because it'd be outside of his regular stuff and would also sound very different from his previous project, it'd be very electro-pop with some lewd bops. Shawn would come out through this mixtape, not only as gay but also as a power bottom, making it some sort of a clap back for those people who had called him that as he owned the name calling, kind of a Taylor Swift situation. 'Power Bottom' would be surprise-released and would have 10 songs, with three collaborations. "Drippin' (feat. cupcakKe) would be the lead single. 'Explanation' would be a voice memo of Shawn explaining why he decided to make this mixtape as clear as possible because he wouldn't talk about it during interviews. 'Power Bottom' would be so far outside of Shawn's box but would also be the biggest statement he'd ever make.

This is the most insane thing i've ever read but i'd be totally here for this mixtape! :yaskween: 

Reflecting    94

That Poppy - I'm Poppy (June 8, 2017)

Tracklist:

1. Lowlife

2. Am I What You Like?

3. Good To Me

4. Adored

5. Everybody Wants It All

6. Chewing Gum

7. Everything I Know Is Wrong

8. Down For Whatever

9. Like Lovers Do

10. Misery

11. Fifa

12. Bleach Blonde

13. My Microphone

Deluxe:

14. Call Your Heart Out

15. Hum

16. Lose My Vision

Singles:

Chewing Gum (Febuary 13, 2017)

Like Lovers Do (March 19, 2017)

Am I What You Like? (April 11, 2017)

Misery (May 16, 2017)

RadiantEdits    289
15 hours ago, youknowhothisis said:

a8ioVdU.png

2KlitL1.png

SHAWN MENDES - POWER BOTTOM 
(May 2018) 

1. Break The Back 
  2. Beards and Tattoos 
  3. Drippin' (feat. cupcakKe) 
  4. Sweat 
  5. Anger/ Lust 
  6. Telling Truths 
  7. Needing A Man (feat. Dua Lipa) 
  8. Why Now? 
  9. Sneak In Party (feat. Charli XCX) 
  10. Learn To Take 
  11. Explanation 

Since stans have called Shawn Mendes a power bottom for the longest time, that gave me an idea. What if Shawn really was gay and got pissed so he decided to make a thing out of it, a mixtape. This would be a mixtape, not an album because it'd be outside of his regular stuff and would also sound very different from his previous project, it'd be very electro-pop with some lewd bops. Shawn would come out through this mixtape, not only as gay but also as a power bottom, making it some sort of a clap back for those people who had called him that as he owned the name calling, kind of a Taylor Swift situation. 'Power Bottom' would be surprise-released and would have 10 songs, with three collaborations. "Drippin' (feat. cupcakKe) would be the lead single. 'Explanation' would be a voice memo of Shawn explaining why he decided to make this mixtape as clear as possible because he wouldn't talk about it during interviews. 'Power Bottom' would be so far outside of Shawn's box but would also be the biggest statement he'd ever make.

:stretcher: this is amazing, sounds more interesting than his actual albums 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Glory Days: Acoustic

Release date: 28th January 2018

Tracklist:

1. Shout Out to My Ex (Acoustic)

2. Touch (Acoustic Piano Version)

3. No More Sad Songs (Acoustic Piano Version)

4. Power (Acoustic)

5. Your Love (Acoustic)

6. Is Your Love Enough? (Acoustic)

7. F.U. (Acoustic Piano Version)

8. Nothing Else Matters (Acoustic)

(If it's just labelled 'acoustic' it's acoustic guitar and obviously the others labelled 'acoustic piano version' are acoustic piano)

Promo for the platinum edition of Glory Days and just another release before the release of LM5 which will (hopefully) be out next November as they always release albums in November,  

• Upvote 1

The Little Mix EP

Release date: 30th April 2013

Tracklist:

1. Wings

2. DNA

3. Change Your Life (Single Mix)

4. Always Be Together

5. How Ya Doin'? (feat. Missy Elliott)

6. Going Nowhere

7. DNA (Unplugged)

8. Wings (Acoustic)

9. We Are Young (Fun. Acoustic Cover)

This would only be released in the US as a way to help the girls 'crack' America. It would also be sold in physical disc form to help promote the girls and their debut album 'DNA'. I've had this idea for ages and already made a post about it.

Phoebe Ryan - Phoebe Ryan (2018)

01. Chronic

02. Waking Up With You

03. Dark Side

04. In His Car

05. Ring

06. Dollar Bill (feat. Kid Ink)

07. Boyz n Poizn

08. Excited

09. Lost Boys

10. STUP1D

11. Unicorn

12. My Kind Of Love

choke    18

Charli XCX - No Angel

1. No Angel

2. After The Afterparty (Stargate Version) 

3. Come To My Party

4. High On Helium

5. Die 4

6. Taxi

7. Queen Lizzy

8. Bounce

9. TKO

10. Glow

11. Can You Hear Me

12. Champion 

13. Good Girls

14. Round And Round