Jump to content

We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

deleteduser

Made Up Album Thread

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Turn Ya Head said:

This sounds fun!

I made this project a while ago but here's my attempt.

It would have been released in 2011, to promote Femme Fatale, made up mainly of unreleased tracks. 

Britney Spears - Unbroken (Standard Edition)

Please login or register to see this link.

Reveal hidden contents

 

Britney Spears - Unbroken (Deluxe Edition)

Please login or register to see this link.

Reveal hidden contents

 

Britney Spears - Unbroken (Japan Edition)

Please login or register to see this link.

Reveal hidden contents

The only single would be Unbroken (as it is a compilation) and the video would be similar to the photoshoot used for the artworks. The single cover would kinda look like this:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

 

 

 

 

PS: I made all these covers. Feel free to use them! <3 

Here for it!

I was surprised that Rebellion wasn't thrown in on the Deluxe or Japan editions

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, YoursTruly said:

Here for it!

I was surprised that Rebellion wasn't thrown in on the Deluxe or Japan editions

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. 

 

I didn't throw Rebellion in because it would have been really dark and wouldn't fit well in the album o.O

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Turn Ya Head said:

This sounds fun!

I made this project a while ago but here's my attempt.

It would have been released in 2011, to promote Femme Fatale, made up mainly of unreleased tracks. 

Britney Spears - Unbroken (Standard Edition)

Please login or register to see this link.

Reveal hidden contents

 

Britney Spears - Unbroken (Deluxe Edition)

Please login or register to see this link.

Reveal hidden contents

 

Britney Spears - Unbroken (Japan Edition)

Please login or register to see this link.

Reveal hidden contents

The only single would be Unbroken (as it is a compilation) and the video would be similar to the photoshoot used for the artworks. The single cover would kinda look like this:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

 

 

 

 

PS: I made all these covers. Feel free to use them! <3 

Fantastic.  And the pics you used for the covers are......Amazing.  "Did you get them from me"?  Just kidding. 8)  You did a "Great Job".  Love everything about this.

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

Fantastic.  And the pics you used for the covers are......Amazing.  "Did you get them from me"?  Just kidding. 8)  You did a "Great Job".  Love everything about this.

Awww thanks! I have the FF photoshoot in hq including the outtakes so if anyones wants it I can post the link :) 

  • YAAASSS 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Turn Ya Head said:

Awww thanks! I have the FF photoshoot in hq including the outtakes so if anyones wants it I can post the link :) 

Yes Please.  And thank you in advance. 

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

011315-carrie-underwood-almay-1000.jpg

Carrie Underwood - Morning Sun

Release Date: June 1, 2018

Spoiler

 

  1. Deja Vu
  2. Circle The Block
  3. Poison Apple
  4. $10 Diamond
  5. Mess Up My Makeup
  6. Sunburn
  7. Distant Lullaby
  8. Lighthouse
  9. Morning Sun
  10. Junk Yard
  11. Wishing Well (ft. Dan + Shay)
  12. Storm Chaser
  13. Paper Planes
  14. Only an Ocean
  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, itskelan said:

Please login or register to see this link.

Carrie Underwood - Morning Sun

Release Date: June 1, 2018

Please login or register to see this link.

Hide contents

 

  1. Deja Vu
  2. Circle The Block
  3. Poison Apple
  4. $10 Diamond
  5. Mess Up My Makeup
  6. Sunburn
  7. Distant Lullaby
  8. Lighthouse
  9. Morning Sun
  10. Junk Yard
  11. Wishing Well (ft. Dan + Shay)
  12. Storm Chaser
  13. Paper Planes
  14. Only an Ocean

Nvm just realized  this was the made up album thread lmao 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CLAlbum1.png
 
Title Sticks & Stones
Release date November 2011
Genre Hip hop, R&B, pop
Record label  Syco Music
 
Tracklisting
 
1  Grow Up (feat. Busta Rhymes)
2  Want U Back
3  With Ur Love
4  Swagger Jagger
5  Playa Boi
6  Superhero
7  Wreckin' 'Em Up
8  Dub on the Track
9  Fastluv (feat. Taio Cruz)
10  RIOT!
 
Singles
 
1  Swagger Jagger
2  With Ur Love (feat. Mike Posner) [Single Edit]
3  Want U Back
4  Grow Up (feat. Busta Rhymes)
_____________________________________________
 
CLAlbum2.png
 
Title  Craving for Chaos
Release date  October 2012
Genre  Alternative, pop
Record LABEL  Syco Music, Epic RecordS
 
Tracklisting
 
1  I C Luv
2  Beatbox (feat. Justin Bieber)
3  Breaking Point
4  Behind the Music
5  Oath (feat. Becky G)
6  Hopeful
7  Beautiful People (feat. Carolina Liar)
8  Brat Attack
9  Craving for Chaos
10  Warzone
11  Supernova
 
Singles
 
1  I C Luv
2  Oath (feat. Becky G)
3  Beautiful People (feat. Carolina Liar)
4  Behind the Music
_____________________________________________
 
CLAlbum3.png
 
Title  Sorry I'm Late
Release date  May 2014
Genre  Electronic, pop
Record label  Epic Records
 
Tracklisting
 
1  Just Be Mine
2  Bind Your Love
3  What a Girl Wants
4  Sirens
5  Dirty Love
6  Desperate Games
7  Sweet Despair
8  Open Ended
9  Goodnight
10  M.F.P.O.T.Y.
11  Alone with Me
 
Bonus Track
12  Really Don't Care (Demi Lovato feat. Cher Lloyd)
 
Singles
 
1  Sirens
2  Bind Your Love
3  Desperate Games (feat. Pitbull) [Single Edit]
_____________________________________________
 
CLAlbum4.png
 
Title  Afterglow: the Prelude (EP)
Release date  April 2016
Genre  R&B, pop
Record Label  Independent
 
Tracklisting
 
1  Cursed
2  Activated
3  For Your Tears
 
Singles
 
1  Activated
_____________________________________________
 
mkTB0RAw.png
 
Title  CHER
Release date  September 2017
Genre  Acoustic, dance, pop
Record Label  Warner Music
 
Tracklisting
 
1  Psychosis (feat. Zedd)
2  On the Run
3  Drama
4  Crawling Back
5  Saturday
6  Interlude: Testimonial
7  Fate of Hearts
8  Bottom Line (feat. Fall Out Boy)
9  Trouble (feat. Ed Sheeran)
10  Interlude: The Afterglow
11  Swear U Won't (Tell Me You Love Me)
12  Rosewood Pines
 
Singles

1  Psychosis (feat. Zedd)
2  Fate of Hearts
3  Trouble (feat. Ed Sheeran)
  • Like 1
  • YAAASSS 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wtg7vBg3.png
Title Her Name is Nicole
Release date October 2007
Genre Hip hop, R&B, pop
Record label  A&M/Interscope
 
Tracklisting
 
1  Whatever U Like (feat. T.I.)
2  Breakfast in Bed
3  Baby Love
4  Somebody to Love
5  Physical
6  Super Villain
7  Happily Never After
8  Power's Out (feat. Sting)
9  Save Me from Myself
10  Puakenikeni (feat. Akon)
11.  Zoo
 
iTunes Bonus Tracks

12.  Steam (feat. Timbaland)
13.  Baby Love (JR Rotem Remix) [feat. will.i.am.]
 
Singles
 
1  Whatever U Like (feat. T.I.)
2  Baby Love
3  Super Villain
4  Happily Never After
_____________________________________________
 
nR2ZrKWu.png
Title Killer Love
Release date March 2011
Genre Electronic, hip hop, R&B, pop
Record label  A&M/Interscope
 
Tracklisting
 
1  Poison
2  Killer Love
3  Don't Hold Your Breath
4  Right There / Right There (Single Mix) [feat. 50 Cent]
5  Just Let Me Go
6  Wet
7  Say Yes
8  Club Banger Nation
9  I'm a Cheat
10  Everybody
 
iTunes Bonus Tracks

11.  I'm a Cheat
12.  Heartbeat (Rudi Wells' Open Heart Remix) [Enrique Iglesias feat. Nicole Scherzinger]
13.  Desperate
 
Singles
 
1  Poison
2  Don't Hold Your Breath
3  Right There (Single Mix) [feat. 50 Cent]
4  Wet
_____________________________________________
 
WmYercds.png
Title Tomorrow Never Dies
Release date November 2012
Genre Electronic, R&B, pop
Record label  A&M/Interscope
 
Tracklisting
 
1  Try with Me
2  Trust Me I Lie
3  Body Language
4  MEXMYSELF
5  Against All Odds
6  Remedy
7  Casualty
8  Boomerang
9  Casualty
10  Tomorrow Never Dies
 
Singles
 
1  Try with Me
2  Boomerang
_____________________________________________
 
7oWQwTe3.png
Title Big Fat Lie
Release date October 2014
Genre  R&B, pop
Record label  RCA
 
Tracklisting
 
1  Your Love
2  Electric Blue (feat. T.I.)
3  On the Rocks
4  Heartbreaker
5  Never Say Never
6  I Will Never Let You Down
7  Beautiful
8  We Found Love
9  Bang
10  Little Boy
11  Big Fat Lie
 
Singles
 
1  We Found Love
2  Don't Hold Your Breath
3  Your Love
4  Bang
_____________________________________________
 
aNkXFqrC.png
Title Nicole
Release date August 2015
Genre  Dance-pop
Record label  RCA
 
Tracklisting
 
1  Questionnaire: Introduction
2  Open Arms
3  Unison
4  Run
 
Singles
 
1  Run
_____________________________________________
 
QeLUDScE.png
Title FREEDOM.
Release date April 2016
Genre  Dance-pop
Record label  Self-released
 
Tracklisting
 
1  AMPLIFIED.
2  TAKE ME AWAY.
3  SHOW ME.
4  DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME.
 
Singles
 
1  AMPLIFIED.
_____________________________________________
 
yzvff8VI.png
Title Casual Encounters
Release date March 2018
Genre  Dance, R&B, pop
Record label  Atlantic
 
Tracklisting
 
1  Girls
2  That's Enough
3  Chained Melodies
4  Lose Control (feat. Drake)
5  Timetables
6  Pretty
7  As You Were
8  Body on Me (feat. Jason Derulo)
9  Wasting Time
10  Drunk Off U
11  Memory
12  Your Song
 
North American iTunes Bonus Tracks

13  Open Arms
14  Never in My Wildest of Dreams
15  Stronger
 
Japan iTunes Bonus Tracks

13  Take Control
14  Bittersweet World
15  Magic
 
Singles
 
1  Your Song
2  Lose Control (feat. Drake)
3  Girls
4  Body on Me (feat. Jason Derulo)
  • YAAASSS 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Melanie Martinez - Wonderland (Released October 9, 2017)

Coverart:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Tracklist:

1. Wonderland

2. Hey Alice

3. Schizo

4. Half-Hearted

5. Silence Says

6. Psycho Lovers

7. Jump Rope

8. Night Mime

9. Doctor (feat. Troye Sivan)

10. Eye Candy

11. Lover Boy

12. Stay For Love

13. Haunted
 Deluxe:

14. Where Do Babies Come From?

15. Gold Diggin' Love
16. Time Flies

Singles:

Hey Alice

Eye Candy

Doctor (feat. Troye Sivan)

  • YAAASSS 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:
CLAlbum1.png
 
Title Sticks & Stones
Release date November 2011
Genre Hip hop, R&B, pop
Record label  Syco Music
 
Tracklisting
 
1  Grow Up (feat. Busta Rhymes)
2  Want U Back
3  With Ur Love
4  Swagger Jagger
5  Playa Boi
6  Superhero
7  Wreckin' 'Em Up
8  Dub on the Track
9  Fastluv (feat. Taio Cruz)
10  RIOT!
 
Singles
 
1  Swagger Jagger
2  With Ur Love (feat. Mike Posner) [Single Edit]
3  Want U Back
4  Grow Up (feat. Busta Rhymes)
_____________________________________________
 
CLAlbum2.png
 
Title  Craving for Chaos
Release date  October 2012
Genre  Alternative, pop
Record LABEL  Syco Music, Epic RecordS
 
Tracklisting
 
1  I C Luv
2  Beatbox (feat. Justin Bieber)
3  Breaking Point
4  Behind the Music
5  Oath (feat. Becky G)
6  Hopeful
7  Beautiful People (feat. Carolina Liar)
8  Brat Attack
9  Craving for Chaos
10  Warzone
11  Supernova
 
Singles
 
1  I C Luv
2  Oath (feat. Becky G)
3  Beautiful People (feat. Carolina Liar)
4  Behind the Music
_____________________________________________
 
CLAlbum3.png
 
Title  Sorry I'm Late
Release date  May 2014
Genre  Electronic, pop
Record label  Epic Records
 
Tracklisting
 
1  Just Be Mine
2  Bind Your Love
3  What a Girl Wants
4  Sirens
5  Dirty Love
6  Desperate Games
7  Sweet Despair
8  Open Ended
9  Goodnight
10  M.F.P.O.T.Y.
11  Alone with Me
 
Bonus Track
12  Really Don't Care (Demi Lovato feat. Cher Lloyd)
 
Singles
 
1  Sirens
2  Bind Your Love
3  Desperate Games (feat. Pitbull) [Single Edit]
_____________________________________________
 
CLAlbum4.png
 
Title  Afterglow: the Prelude (EP)
Release date  April 2016
Genre  R&B, pop
Record Label  Independent
 
Tracklisting
 
1  Cursed
2  Activated
3  For Your Tears
 
Singles
 
1  Activated
_____________________________________________
 
mkTB0RAw.png
 
Title  CHER
Release date  September 2017
Genre  Acoustic, dance, pop
Record Label  Warner Music
 
Tracklisting
 
1  Psychosis (feat. Zedd)
2  On the Run
3  Drama
4  Crawling Back
5  Saturday
6  Interlude: Testimonial
7  Fate of Hearts
8  Bottom Line (feat. Fall Out Boy)
9  Trouble (feat. Ed Sheeran)
10  Interlude: The Afterglow
11  Swear U Won't (Tell Me You Love Me)
12  Rosewood Pines
 
Singles

1  Psychosis (feat. Zedd)
2  Fate of Hearts
3  Trouble (feat. Ed Sheeran)

Love Cher Lloyd.  Great idea.

  • YAAASSS 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ruthless Love said:

Thank you.  Just wish Cher would take herself a bit more seriously.

But then she wouldn't be who she is.  She would be just another cute pop star.  And we already have enough of those.  Stay true to yourself.  That is my motto. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/17/2017 at 6:37 PM, YoursTruly said:

Please login or register to see this link.

Fifth Harmony - 7/27

Release Date: May 27, 2016

In October 2015, when asked about their sophomore album, the ladies had this to say about the record: "We're really excited for everyone to hear what we've been working on, this is definitely going to be a side of Fifth Harmony that no one's really seen. In the beginning, we were super happy. Our first album was very jumpy. This time, we're showing who Fifth Harmony really is behind closed doors, it's mature and bold and sexy, we just can't wait have everyone hear it!"

Please login or register to see this link.

Singles:

Work From Home

All In My Head (Flex)

Big Bad Wolf

That's My Girl

You better come through with 'Big Bad Wolf' on the standard edition! :hail: That song is such an underrated bop, although I can understand why they left it off the main album when there's so many mid-tempo songs on there.

On 7/24/2017 at 3:00 PM, Turn Ya Head said:

This sounds fun!

I made this project a while ago but here's my attempt.

It would have been released in 2011, to promote Femme Fatale, made up mainly of unreleased tracks. 

Britney Spears - Unbroken (Standard Edition)

Please login or register to see this link.

Hide contents

Please login or register to see this attachment.

1. Unbroken

2. Strangest Love

3. Dangerous

4. 911

5. Vertigo

6. Look Who's Talking Now

7. Secret

8. Dramatic

9. Rockstar

10. Telephone

11. Peep Show

12. When U Gon' Pull It

 

Britney Spears - Unbroken (Deluxe Edition)

Please login or register to see this link.

Reveal hidden contents

 

Britney Spears - Unbroken (Japan Edition)

Please login or register to see this link.

Reveal hidden contents

The only single would be Unbroken (as it is a compilation) and the video would be similar to the photoshoot used for the artworks. The single cover would kinda look like this:

Please login or register to see this attachment.

 

 

 

 

PS: I made all these covers. Feel free to use them! <3 

I wish this would actually happen... :'( Britney's team needs to take notes from Kylie's management and release some of her rarities, she has so many unreleased gems!

On 7/26/2017 at 2:02 AM, Ruthless Love said:
CLAlbum1.png
 
Title Sticks & Stones
Release date November 2011
Genre Hip hop, R&B, pop
Record label  Syco Music
 
Tracklisting
 
1  Grow Up (feat. Busta Rhymes)
2  Want U Back
3  With Ur Love
4  Swagger Jagger
5  Playa Boi
6  Superhero
7  Wreckin' 'Em Up
8  Dub on the Track
9  Fastluv (feat. Taio Cruz)
10  RIOT!
 
Singles
 
1  Swagger Jagger
2  With Ur Love (feat. Mike Posner) [Single Edit]
3  Want U Back
4  Grow Up (feat. Busta Rhymes)
_____________________________________________
 
CLAlbum2.png
 
Title  Craving for Chaos
Release date  October 2012
Genre  Alternative, pop
Record LABEL  Syco Music, Epic RecordS
 
Tracklisting
 
1  I C Luv
2  Beatbox (feat. Justin Bieber)
3  Breaking Point
4  Behind the Music
5  Oath (feat. Becky G)
6  Hopeful
7  Beautiful People (feat. Carolina Liar)
8  Brat Attack
9  Craving for Chaos
10  Warzone
11  Supernova
 
Singles
 
1  I C Luv
2  Oath (feat. Becky G)
3  Beautiful People (feat. Carolina Liar)
4  Behind the Music
_____________________________________________
 
CLAlbum3.png
 
Title  Sorry I'm Late
Release date  May 2014
Genre  Electronic, pop
Record label  Epic Records
 
Tracklisting
 
1  Just Be Mine
2  Bind Your Love
3  What a Girl Wants
4  Sirens
5  Dirty Love
6  Desperate Games
7  Sweet Despair
8  Open Ended
9  Goodnight
10  M.F.P.O.T.Y.
11  Alone with Me
 
Bonus Track
12  Really Don't Care (Demi Lovato feat. Cher Lloyd)
 
Singles
 
1  Sirens
2  Bind Your Love
3  Desperate Games (feat. Pitbull) [Single Edit]
_____________________________________________
 
CLAlbum4.png
 
Title  Afterglow: the Prelude (EP)
Release date  April 2016
Genre  R&B, pop
Record Label  Independent
 
Tracklisting
 
1  Cursed
2  Activated
3  For Your Tears
 
Singles
 
1  Activated
_____________________________________________
 
mkTB0RAw.png
 
Title  CHER
Release date  September 2017
Genre  Acoustic, dance, pop
Record Label  Warner Music
 
Tracklisting
 
1  Psychosis (feat. Zedd)
2  On the Run
3  Drama
4  Crawling Back
5  Saturday
6  Interlude: Testimonial
7  Fate of Hearts
8  Bottom Line (feat. Fall Out Boy)
9  Trouble (feat. Ed Sheeran)
10  Interlude: The Afterglow
11  Swear U Won't (Tell Me You Love Me)
12  Rosewood Pines
 
Singles

1  Psychosis (feat. Zedd)
2  Fate of Hearts
3  Trouble (feat. Ed Sheeran)

Are any of these songs from CHER real, or are they all imagined? I would be so here for some Zedd and Ed Sheeran collabs! :hail: 

On 7/26/2017 at 2:02 AM, Ruthless Love said:
Wtg7vBg3.png
Title Her Name is Nicole
Release date October 2007
Genre Hip hop, R&B, pop
Record label  A&M/Interscope
 
Tracklisting
 
1  Whatever U Like (feat. T.I.)
2  Breakfast in Bed
3  Baby Love
4  Somebody to Love
5  Physical
6  Super Villain
7  Happily Never After
8  Power's Out (feat. Sting)
9  Save Me from Myself
10  Puakenikeni (feat. Akon)
11.  Zoo
 
iTunes Bonus Tracks

12.  Steam (feat. Timbaland)
13.  Baby Love (JR Rotem Remix) [feat. will.i.am.]
 
Singles
 
1  Whatever U Like (feat. T.I.)
2  Baby Love
3  Super Villain
4  Happily Never After
_____________________________________________
 
nR2ZrKWu.png
Title Killer Love
Release date March 2011
Genre Electronic, hip hop, R&B, pop
Record label  A&M/Interscope
 
Tracklisting
 
1  Poison
2  Killer Love
3  Don't Hold Your Breath
4  Right There / Right There (Single Mix) [feat. 50 Cent]
5  Just Let Me Go
6  Wet
7  Say Yes
8  Club Banger Nation
9  I'm a Cheat
10  Everybody
 
iTunes Bonus Tracks

11.  I'm a Cheat
12.  Heartbeat (Rudi Wells' Open Heart Remix) [Enrique Iglesias feat. Nicole Scherzinger]
13.  Desperate
 
Singles
 
1  Poison
2  Don't Hold Your Breath
3  Right There (Single Mix) [feat. 50 Cent]
4  Wet
_____________________________________________
 
WmYercds.png
Title Tomorrow Never Dies
Release date November 2012
Genre Electronic, R&B, pop
Record label  A&M/Interscope
 
Tracklisting
 
1  Try with Me
2  Trust Me I Lie
3  Body Language
4  MEXMYSELF
5  Against All Odds
6  Remedy
7  Casualty
8  Boomerang
9  Casualty
10  Tomorrow Never Dies
 
Singles
 
1  Try with Me
2  Boomerang
_____________________________________________
 
7oWQwTe3.png
Title Big Fat Lie
Release date October 2014
Genre  R&B, pop
Record label  RCA
 
Tracklisting
 
1  Your Love
2  Electric Blue (feat. T.I.)
3  On the Rocks
4  Heartbreaker
5  Never Say Never
6  I Will Never Let You Down
7  Beautiful
8  We Found Love
9  Bang
10  Little Boy
11  Big Fat Lie
 
Singles
 
1  We Found Love
2  Don't Hold Your Breath
3  Your Love
4  Bang
_____________________________________________
 
aNkXFqrC.png
Title Nicole
Release date August 2015
Genre  Dance-pop
Record label  RCA
 
Tracklisting
 
1  Questionnaire: Introduction
2  Open Arms
3  Unison
4  Run
 
Singles
 
1  Run
_____________________________________________
 
QeLUDScE.png
Title FREEDOM.
Release date April 2016
Genre  Dance-pop
Record label  Self-released
 
Tracklisting
 
1  AMPLIFIED.
2  TAKE ME AWAY.
3  SHOW ME.
4  DON'T YOU FORGET ABOUT ME.
 
Singles
 
1  AMPLIFIED.
_____________________________________________
 
yzvff8VI.png
Title Casual Encounters
Release date March 2018
Genre  Dance, R&B, pop
Record label  Atlantic
 
Tracklisting
 
1  Girls
2  That's Enough
3  Chained Melodies
4  Lose Control (feat. Drake)
5  Timetables
6  Pretty
7  As You Were
8  Body on Me (feat. Jason Derulo)
9  Wasting Time
10  Drunk Off U
11  Memory
12  Your Song
 
North American iTunes Bonus Tracks

13  Open Arms
14  Never in My Wildest of Dreams
15  Stronger
 
Japan iTunes Bonus Tracks

13  Take Control
14  Bittersweet World
15  Magic
 
Singles
 
1  Your Song
2  Lose Control (feat. Drake)
3  Girls
4  Body on Me (feat. Jason Derulo)

Love how much work you put into these tracklistings and all their logos. :hail: I wish her actual career was this well organised and styled! :stretcher: 

  • YAAASSS 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

vW5BEwd.jpg

Annie - Melodies (March 2018)

Dreampop - Island Records

1. Melodies - intro

2. Only You

3. Upside Down

4. Casanova (We're Over)

5. Dreaming of You

6. Paradise

7. Breathe Bel Air

8. Addicted

9. Magnetic

10. Wild Ones

11. Hero

12. Home

 

Singles

1. Magnetic

2. Only You

3. Casanova (We're Over)

  • Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

  • Similar Content

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

trashmagic has been with us since 2014, which makes them one of the earliest members of the #PHFamily. Even though they haven't made hundreds of posts, their content is always high quality, which explains why they've been the most liked member for three different days. trashmagic is long overdue to be Member of the Month and we're so happy to have them fill the role for the month of November! We hope you enjoy your special month baby!

×