Made Up Album Thread

deleteduser

On 11/8/2018 at 12:07 AM, Moonchild said:

Nope. "Army of Angels" was supposed to appear on a rock follow-up to Love Is Dead, along with "Red Flags", "Stranger", "To Love Means to Let Go" and many others. I compiled them in a single album called Army of Angels indeed.

The studio albums Kerli should have released by now are the following:

1. Love Is Dead (released in 2008).
  2. Army of Angels (2009, unreleased. The project's title is unknown, but songs like "Army of Angels", "Red Flags", "Moonflower" and "Stranger" were intended for this Love Is Dead follow-up).
  3. I.Nimene (2010, unreleased. "When You Cry", "Scream", "All the Way", "I'll Find You" and "Leave It to the Rain" were intended for another project, most likely the so-called I.Nimene, which was shelved as well. The unleaked "Bubblegum" might have fitted in here, too).
  4. Weapons of Mass Creation (2011-2012, unreleased. Kerli stated that she had a lot of songs that fitted with the weaponry theme, hence "Bullet", "Army of Love", "Blow the Speakers Up", "Lovebomb" and "Weapons of Mass Creation" definitely belonged to this project, before it was cancelled. The outtake "Dollface" is most likely from this project, rather than from Utopia).
  5. Utopia (2013, released as an EP. The whole thing leaked in December 2012, except for "I Was Made For Loving You", which might be circulating by now. We all hope it leaks soon. The rest of the album is leaked, and some of those songs were selected to be released in a 6-track extended play instead of a full-length album.)
  6. Untitled sixth album (2016, unreleased. Tentatively called Deepest Roots, the album included "Feral Hearts", "Blossom", "Diamond Hard" and "Spirit Animal", along with other song titles that were never released. I am 99% sure these four songs won't be included in the upcoming album because Kerli said through Instastories from the last week that she is shooting the music video for the lead single, indicating she has a new body of work, leaving out those four songs).
  7.  Upcoming seventh/third album (2019, yet to be released. It is a completely new era, considered to be her third album by her fans since Utopia was intended to be the second one. I consider it to be the seventh because Kerli has enough material for it to be the seventh, but this last thing is just an adding of mine, not an official thing. I have all these albums in my library because of the massive leaks that Kerli's career has met since 2009-2010).

Sorry for the long explanation, I just thought it would be interesting for you to know.

Do you have a full megapost for Kerli yet? :wink: I would love to download all of your collections to add to my library!

• 2 weeks later...

I've been pretending this is Nicki's 4th album for a while already :stretcher:

Title - #NM4

Artwork - I didn't make it and it looks like shit, so I won't post. 

Tracklist:

1. No Frauds (feat. Drake & Lil Wayne)
2. Swalla (feat. Jason Derulo & Ty Dolla $ign)
3. Black Barbies (feat. Mike Will Made-It)
4. Skrt On Me (feat. Calvin Harris)
5. Changed It (feat. Lil Wayne)
6. Kissing Strangers (feat. DNCE)
7. Rake It Up (feat. Yo Gotti)
8. Realize (feat. 2 Chainz)
9. Like a Star (feat. Fetty Wap)
10. Make Love (feat. Gucci Mane)
11. Nobody (feat. DJ Khaled & Alicia Keys)
12. You da Baddest (feat. Future)
13. You Already Know (feat. Fergie) [Interlude Version]
14. I Can't Even Lie (feat. Future & DJ Khaled)
15. Run Up (feat. PARTYNEXTDOOR & Major Lazer)
16. Light My Body Up (feat. David Guetta & Lil Wayne)
17. Regret In Your Tears

• YAAASSS 1
  • Shook 1

• 1 month later...
On 3/9/2019 at 1:57 PM, Turn Ya Head said:

Title - #NM4

Tracklist:

17. Regret In Your Tears

Are you trying to forget that Queen ever happened? :stretcher: 

• Like 1

On 3/8/2019 at 8:57 PM, Turn Ya Head said:

Title - #NM4

Tracklist:

17. Regret In Your Tears

Most of these collabs are not even Nicki's songs, but songs in which she collaborated, so I don't usually listen to them :spy: 

59 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

Queen is an amazing body of work. It has many bops! "Ganja Burn", "Majesty", "Barbie Dreams", "Bed", "Hard White", "LLC", and "Come See About Me" are the best imo.

• YAAASSS 1

I'm dying to hear Norman Fucking Rockwell, by our queen mother Lana Del Rey.

But her label keeps the album from being released, so here's my idea for it. I hope it includes these songs and more (maybe, in the last minute, they will add four or five songs and it will be a long album in the end lol).

(My cover for the album :wink:)

lana-del-rey-norman-fucking-rockwell-4.jpg

Lana Del Rey - Norman Fucking Rockwell (2019)

Track listing:

1. Mariners Apartment Complex ?
  2. Norman Fucking Rockwell ?
  3. Bartender
  4. Happiness Is a Butterfly
  5. Hope Is a Dangerous Thing For a Woman Like Me to Have - But I Have It ?
  6. Cinnamon
  7. How to Disappear
  8. In Your Car*
  9. Cactus
  10. You Don't Ever Have To*
  11. Starry Eyed
  12. Hey Blue Baby
  13. I Must Be Stupid - For Being So Happy
  14. Venice Bitch ?

*indicates that song title is currently unknown and it was just assumed by fans.

? denotes that the song contains explicit lyrics.

Edited by Moonchild

1 hour ago, Skinny Legend said:

Certainly, very much, sort of, maybe, possibly, yes. 

56 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

Most of these collabs are not even Nicki's songs, but songs in which she collaborated, so I don't usually listen to them :spy: 

Queen is an amazing body of work. It has many bops! "Ganja Burn", "Majesty", "Barbie Dreams", "Bed", "Hard White", "LLC", and "Come See About Me" are the best imo.

I'm just not a fan of the style... 

• Like 1

I really am excited for Charlis third album, sucks that someone leaked the entite album and she had to restart. So heres what i feel like should be the album

XCX 3

1. Party 4 U

2. 5 in The Morning 

3. Focus

4. 1999

5. Spicy (with Diplo and Herve Pagez)

6. Blame It On Your Love

7. Lucy Liu

8. Taxi (feat. SOPHIE)

9. Bounce (feat. Kyary)

10. Green Money

11. No Angel

12. Girls Night Out

13. Shoes

14. Liquor

15. Middle Finger

• 4 weeks later...

Just found this thread. GOLD.

I've made a couple of those in the past few weeks, thought I'd share.

Zendaya:

Spoiler

Spoiler

59273896_2572706229429148_49537393785443

Zendaya - Close Up (2019)

1. Close Up

2. Something New (ft. Jason Derulo)

3. Zero Gravity

4. My All

5. Hurts So Good

6. More Than Friends

7. Go Crazy (ft. Rihanna)

8. Scream

9. Wonderful Life

10. Neverland

11. Zero Gravity (Acoustic)

This is quite a speculative one, as if what would've happened if Daya didn't let the cancelation of Something New stop her era.
She would've gone back into the studio, re-recorded it with Jason Derulo replacing Brown's vocals, and would've removed the original from every platform, releasing the new version without any promo.

The promotional single "Close Up" would be then officially released as the second single. Zero Gravity would be her third and final single off the project. Daya confirmed worked with Rihanna, so I just randomly slapped RiRi's name on a track.
All titled are unreleased/known/registered songs by Zendaya.

59541881_2572706072762497_50069973810366

Nick Jonas:

Spoiler

Spoiler

59499584_2572706392762465_94998103569570

Nick Jonas - Right Now (2019)

1. Find You

2. Pressure

3. Right Now (with Robin Schulz)

4. Get Started Early (ft. Skylar Grey & Jason Evigan)

5. Flawless

6. Sunday Morning

7. Anywhere (DJ Mustard ft. Nick Jonas)

8. Home

9. Last Night

10. Proud of You

11. Remember I Told You (ft. Anne-Marie & Mike Posner)

Deluxe Edition Bonus Tracks:

12. Wrong

13. Love Hurts

14. Bom Bidi Bom (ft. Nicki Minaj)

15. Two

Kind of a Rita Ora Phoenix-like project, it will be a collection of his own singles and songs he released recently, like "Home" and "Anywhere", alongside new tracks.
The three main singles to lead the project would be "RITY", "Find You" and the title track, "Right Now", which all received proper music videos.
Songs like "Pressure" and "Proud of You" have the potential to become post-release singles.

59479825_2572706396095798_11885523127762

Cher Lloyd:

Spoiler

Spoiler

57390223_2572706386095799_78291768016151

Cher Lloyd - None Of My Business (2019)

1. None Of My Business

2. Inside Out

3. Good Enough

4. 4U (with Joakim Molitor)

5. Sneaker Kids

6. Motel Symphony

7. One Of Us (ft. Chris Rene)

8. Skin Deep

9. Fuck That

10. Blank Pages

Japanese Bonus Track:

11. Activated

Long-time gone-girl Cher Lloyd came back recently with her mediocre single "None of My Business", and I predict it comes from a mediocre project with the same name.
10 tracks seem like something she would do, short and nice, yet still manages to feel full, similar to Camila (2017).
The Joakim Molitor collab 4U would be considered the second single, and One Of Us ft. Chris Rene would probably serve as the third single, as she will probably try to milk the sales out of every collab.

Her previous try at a comeback single, "Activated" would be included as a Japan bonus track, similar to "Focus" by Ariana.

59394788_2572706152762489_50677146035557

Edited by iiswhoiis
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, iiswhoiis said:

Just found this thread. GOLD.

I've made a couple of those in the past few weeks, thought I'd share.

Zendaya:

Hide contents

Spoiler

59273896_2572706229429148_49537393785443

Zendaya - Close Up (2019)

1. Close Up

2. Something New (ft. Jason Derulo)

3. Zero Gravity

4. My All

5. Hurts So Good

6. More Than Friends

7. Go Crazy (ft. Rihanna)

8. Scream

9. Wonderful Life

10. Neverland

11. Zero Gravity (Acoustic)

This is quite a speculative one, as if what would've happened if Daya didn't let the cancelation of Something New stop her era.
She would've gone back into the studio, re-recorded it with Jason Derulo replacing Brown's vocals, and would've removed the original from every platform, releasing the new version without any promo.

The promotional single "Close Up" would be then officially released as the second single. Zero Gravity would be her third and final single off the project. Daya confirmed worked with Rihanna, so I just randomly slapped RiRi's name on a track.
All titled are unreleased/known/registered songs by Zendaya.

59541881_2572706072762497_50069973810366

Nick Jonas:

Spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Cher Lloyd:

Hide contents

Spoiler

57390223_2572706386095799_78291768016151

Cher Lloyd - None Of My Business (2019)

1. None Of My Business

2. Inside Out

3. Good Enough

4. 4U (with Joakim Molitor)

5. Sneaker Kids

6. Motel Symphony

7. One Of Us (ft. Chris Rene)

8. Skin Deep

9. Fuck That

10. Blank Pages

Japanese Bonus Track:

11. Activated

Long-time gone-girl Cher Lloyd came back recently with her mediocre single "None of My Business", and I predict it comes from a mediocre project with the same name.
10 tracks seem like something she would do, short and nice, yet still manages to feel full, similar to Camila (2017).
The Joakim Molitor collab 4U would be considered the second single, and One Of Us ft. Chris Rene would probably serve as the third single, as she will probably try to milk the sales out of every collab.

Her previous try at a comeback single, "Activated" would be included as a Japan bonus track, similar to "Focus" by Ariana.

59394788_2572706152762489_50677146035557

I love the Zendaya one, shame her album never came out :spy:

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
Perfume.png

Title  Perfume
Release date  February 2014
Genre  Pop, EDM
Record label  RCA

Unfortunately, we all know how Britney Jean really turned out. I really just created this album and use it in my music library as the official album that adheres a bit more to the "personal" album that Britney promised us. I also titled it Perfume to speak to the highly female driven narrative in this album, also because the album name "Britney Jean" has been tainted to me so I needed a replacement.

TLDR: This is what I imagine a personal album should have been given the tracks that had been released around this era.

Tracklisting

1  Work B**ch
2  Now That I Found You
3  Pretty Girls [Featuring Iggy Azalea]
4  Alien
5  Tom's Diner [with Giorgio Moroder]
6  Passenger [Featuring Sia]
7  Hold On Tight
8  Body Ache
9  Perfume*
10  Brightest Morning Star

Deluxe Edition
11  Ooh La La (from the Smurfs 2)**
12  Don't Cry
13  Perfume (Remix)***

Singles

1  Work Bitch
2  Alien
3  Pretty Girls [Featuring Iggy Azalea]
4 Perfume****

*I used the Dreaming Mix on my album because its a softer vibe that works better as a penultimate album track, personal preferences right?
**I really only included this track because I figured if it was really personal, Britney would have included it in the deluxe for her kids etc.
***The remix I used would be the original album mix.
****Probably release it with the nice pop album mix for more potential commercial success, but we also saw how that went...
  • Like 3

• 4 months later...

So I sat and listened to Glory and loved so many tracks with this listen and decided to do my own version of the album along with how the roll out could have worked a little differently in the album's favor.

Cp7VdLfVIAAJ3EP.jpg
Britney Spears - Glory
August 19, 2016
The era was officially launched in late May at the 2016 Billboard Music Awards where Spears opened the show with a medley of hits along with the premiere of Make Me, Britney also received the Billboard Millennium Award. The single was released following the performance with the video premiering May 27th; Make Me would debut at #9 on the Hot 100, Spears would perform on Ellen Jimmy Kimmel the following week of release, keeping the track in the Top 10 for two more weeks before it began to fall lower on the chart. Prior to the album release, two tracks would be released as promotional singles to garner buzz over the summer, Do You Wanna Come Over (July 8th w/album pre-order) & Clumsy (July 22). Britney would make her return the VMA stage on Aug. 28th while also premiering second single, Slumber Party with Tinashe; Spears teased the video in the days leading up to the VMA performance. Spears heavily promoted the album following the VMAs, first appearing on the Today Show on Sept. 1 for an interview and performance of Make Me & Change You Mind, as well as premiering a clip for Slumber Party which premiered the next day. Love Me Down would be released as the final single for the Glory era in November 2016.
1. Invitation
2. Make Me (feat. G-Eazy)
3. Just Luv Me
4. Man On the Moon
5. Clumsy
6. Better
7. Do You Wanna Come Over
8. Love Me Down
9. Just Like Me
10. Mood Ring
11. Slumber Party (feat. Tinashe)
12. Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortés)
13. What You Need
14. Liar
15. Hard To Forget Ya

Deluxe
16. Private Show
17. If I'm Dancing
18. Coupure Électrique
19. Pretty Girls (feat. Iggy Azalea)

Edited by YoursTruly
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, YoursTruly said:

So I sat and listened to Glory and loved so many tracks with this listen and decided to do my own version of the album along with how the roll out could have worked a little differently in the album's favor.

This version would have been perfect! Also, I liked how you arranged the track listing. Tbh, my favourites are the first 14 you listed, so I wouldn't have minded a standard version of this one instead of the whole deluxe. But it's a better planned era than what actually was launched!

• Like 1