Made Up Album Thread

deleteduser

2 hours ago, BlueBalls said:

"Galaxies" is the best one of all the tracks I didn' had. I can't believe she didn't used it as a single. She is supposed to still be working on the album, but it's been so long that I'm losing hope. Her major label really handled her badly. She used to release way more material when she was on her own.

She has much more unreleased bops. Some are still circulating ?

• Shook 1

18 hours ago, BlueBalls said:

"Galaxies" is the best one of all the tracks I didn' had. I can't believe she didn't used it as a single. She is supposed to still be working on the album, but it's been so long that I'm losing hope. Her major label really handled her badly. She used to release way more material when she was on her own.

16 hours ago, Tweener said:

She has much more unreleased bops. Some are still circulating ?

4 hours ago, BlueBalls said:

From 2016-2018? I wanna know how her sound sounds right now and what can we expect of her still supposed debut album. I have no clue in what she is working lately.

WHAT? Is there any more Florrie unleaked songs? I mean, it was to be expected, but I didn't know they were already circulating. What I really want to leak is the 2016 album, which contained "Real Love", "Get You Good" and "Hungry Like a Wolf". I know there hasn't been any rumours that that album would have been finished, but I feel like there must be more songs along with those three. Are these unleaked songs from those sessions?

1 hour ago, Moonchild said:

WHAT? Is there any more Florrie unleaked songs? I mean, it was to be expected, but I didn't know they were already circulating. What I really want to leak is the 2016 album, which contained "Real Love", "Get You Good" and "Hungry Like a Wolf". I know there hasn't been any rumours that that album would have been finished, but I feel like there must be more songs along with those three. Are these unleaked songs from those sessions?

I always wanted to hear her studiio version of JCTTR from this era

• Like 2

She better release an album in 2019 or I'm done with her, honestly.

The album that I wish would leak is Willa Ford's Sexysexobsessive, but I gave hope in 2006 basically. She doesn't care for her fans I guess, there's no point in owning an unreleased album and let it be forgotten in her own shelves.

• Like 1

On 1/31/2018 at 2:01 AM, Moonchild said:

So if the course of things would have been like this, Utopia would actually be the fourth studio album released by Kerli, and we would have gotten a fifth studio album in 2014, entitled Weapons of Mass Creation:

kerli-weapons-of-mass-creation-tag.jpg

Cover for the deluxe version (sorry for the shitty quality, it's the copy I have for the tag editor of the songs)

Weapons of Mass Creation would have been the fifth studio album released by Kerli, including many songs that were discarded from Utopia, and some collaborations she made by the time too. Songs like "Love Bomb", "Dirt In the Glitter", "Bullet" and "Dollface" would have been amazing singles. The track listing is the following:

1. Blow the Speakers Up
  2. Bullet
  3. Heart Line
  4. Dirt In the Glitter
  5. Music Is Dead
  6. Angel
  7. Dollface
  8. Love Bomb
  9. Blue Skies Ahead [AFSHeeN & Kerli]
  10. Whispers
  11. Skyscraper
  12. Worlds Apart [Seven Lions & Kerli]
  13. Glow In the Dark [tyDi & Kerli] (Deluxe version bonus track)
  14. Something About You [tyDi & Kerli] (Deluxe version bonus track)
  15. XO (Deluxe version bonus track)
  16. Sex Tape (Push Rewind) (Deluxe version bonus track)
  17. Just Like That (Deluxe version bonus track)
  18. Immortal (Deluxe version bonus track)
  19. Keep It Close [Seven Lions & Kerli] (Deluxe version bonus track)

Singles from Weapons of Mass Creation:

1. «Love Bomb»
  2. «Dirt In the Glitter»
  3. «Bullet»
  4. «Dollface»

Turns out that I have all these albums for download :cackle: here you go with this one.

And now, instead of waiting for her second album, we would actually be waiting for a sixth album :yeah: but Kerli, her messy management and her fucked up luck, have hanged us waiting for her new material while listening old unreleased stuff :spy:

Any chance of a re-up on this? (Pretty please) I need this in my life! 

38 minutes ago, Kieran94 said:

Any chance of a re-up on this? (Pretty please) I need this in my life! 

I'm actually reworking it. Since a snippet of "Weapons of Mass Creation" (an allegedly title track) surfaced onto the internet a few weeks ago, I'm waiting for it to leak so I can rearrange my album. The track listing would include "Army of Love" as well, as it was originally supposed to be. As soon as this leaks, I'll update the link!

Just now, Moonchild said:

I'm actually reworking it. Since a snippet of "Weapons of Mass Creation" (an allegedly title track) surfaced onto the internet a few weeks ago, I'm waiting for it to leak so I can rearrange my album. The track listing would include "Army of Love" as well, as it was originally supposed to be. As soon as this leaks, I'll update the link!

Fingers crossed it leaks very soon. Thank you! ?

• Like 1

I love Kerli. She is about to release her new album soon, since she did the photoshoot last month. I paid for the album on pledgemusic back then, so long back I don't even remember.

Also, wasn't "Army of Angels" supposed to be on "Weapons of Mass Creation" as well?

Edited by BlueBalls
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BlueBalls said:

I love Kerli. She is about to release her new album soon, since she did the photoshoot last month. I paid for the album on pledgemusic back then, so long back I don't even remember.

Also, wasn't "Army of Angels" supposed to be on "Weapons of Mass Creation" as well?

Nope. "Army of Angels" was supposed to appear on a rock follow-up to Love Is Dead, along with "Red Flags", "Stranger", "To Love Means to Let Go" and many others. I compiled them in a single album called Army of Angels indeed.

The studio albums Kerli should have released by now are the following:

1. Love Is Dead (released in 2008).
  2. Army of Angels (2009, unreleased. The project's title is unknown, but songs like "Army of Angels", "Red Flags", "Moonflower" and "Stranger" were intended for this Love Is Dead follow-up).
  3. I.Nimene (2010, unreleased. "When You Cry", "Scream", "All the Way", "I'll Find You" and "Leave It to the Rain" were intended for another project, most likely the so-called I.Nimene, which was shelved as well. The unleaked "Bubblegum" might have fitted in here, too).
  4. Weapons of Mass Creation (2011-2012, unreleased. Kerli stated that she had a lot of songs that fitted with the weaponry theme, hence "Bullet", "Army of Love", "Blow the Speakers Up", "Lovebomb" and "Weapons of Mass Creation" definitely belonged to this project, before it was cancelled. The outtake "Dollface" is most likely from this project, rather than from Utopia).
  5. Utopia (2013, released as an EP. The whole thing leaked in December 2012, except for "I Was Made For Loving You", which might be circulating by now. We all hope it leaks soon. The rest of the album is leaked, and some of those songs were selected to be released in a 6-track extended play instead of a full-length album.)
  6. Untitled sixth album (2016, unreleased. Tentatively called Deepest Roots, the album included "Feral Hearts", "Blossom", "Diamond Hard" and "Spirit Animal", along with other song titles that were never released. I am 99% sure these four songs won't be included in the upcoming album because Kerli said through Instastories from the last week that she is shooting the music video for the lead single, indicating she has a new body of work, leaving out those four songs).
  7. Upcoming seventh/third album (2019, yet to be released. It is a completely new era, considered to be her third album by her fans since Utopia was intended to be the second one. I consider it to be the seventh because Kerli has enough material for it to be the seventh, but this last thing is just an adding of mine, not an official thing. I have all these albums in my library because of the massive leaks that Kerli's career has met since 2009-2010).

Sorry for the long explanation, I just thought it would be interesting for you to know.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Moonchild said:

Nope. "Army of Angels" was supposed to appear on a rock follow-up to Love Is Dead, along with "Red Flags", "Stranger", "To Love Means to Let Go" and many others. I compiled them in a single album called Army of Angels indeed.

The studio albums Kerli should have released by now are the following:

1. Love Is Dead (released in 2008).
  2. Army of Angels (2009, unreleased. The project's title is unknown, but songs like "Army of Angels", "Red Flags", "Moonflower" and "Stranger" were intended for this Love Is Dead follow-up).
  3. I.Nimene (2010, unreleased. "When You Cry", "Scream", "All the Way", "I'll Find You" and "Leave It to the Rain" were intended for another project, most likely the so-called I.Nimene, which was shelved as well. The unleaked "Bubblegum" might have fitted in here, too).
  4. Weapons of Mass Creation (2011-2012, unreleased. Kerli stated that she had a lot of songs that fitted with the weaponry theme, hence "Bullet", "Army of Love", "Blow the Speakers Up", "Lovebomb" and "Weapons of Mass Creation" definitely belonged to this project, before it was cancelled. The outtake "Dollface" is most likely from this project, rather than from Utopia).
  5. Utopia (2013, released as an EP. The whole thing leaked in December 2012, except for "I Was Made For Loving You", which might be circulating by now. We all hope it leaks soon. The rest of the album is leaked, and some of those songs were selected to be released in a 6-track extended play instead of a full-length album.)
  6. Untitled sixth album (2016, unreleased. Tentatively called Deepest Roots, the album included "Feral Hearts", "Blossom", "Diamond Hard" and "Spirit Animal", along with other song titles that were never released. I am 99% sure these four songs won't be included in the upcoming album because Kerli said through Instastories from the last week that she is shooting the music video for the lead single, indicating she has a new body of work, leaving out those four songs).
  7. Upcoming seventh/third album (2019, yet to be released. It is a completely new era, considered to be her third album by her fans since Utopia was intended to be the second one. I consider it to be the seventh because Kerli has enough material for it to be the seventh, but this last thing is just an adding of mine, not an official thing. I have all these albums in my library because of the massive leaks that Kerli's career has met since 2009-2010).

Sorry for the long explanation, I just thought it would be interesting for you to know.

Sorry not sorry. That was awesome to read.

I knew about I.Nimene and WoMC. What amazing album titles, especially the first one. I always wanted that one to release/leak. I didn't know "Army of Angels" was to be included in a second rock follow-up album. It sure sounded a little more rockier than other leaked tracks that were leaking, but also didn't sound too "rocky" enough. To be honest is the most fitting sound to her voice. Electro-experimental music also works well on her (like "Worlds Apart"). I got it wrong then, I thought it was to be included on I.Nimene. still it seems it wasn't supposed to be on that album either, lol. 

Few months back she said some singles from 2016 would be included on the album but not every single one of them. But if she said that recently it might not happen. I don't care to be honest, I even prefer it that way.

I consider this to be her third album, since it will be the third one being officially out. The rest just transitioning albums. We don't even know if all those leaked tracks would have ended up being on the official tracklisting anyway. Some might have, some others might have been just demos for them. 

Edited by BlueBalls
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...