shout87

Alexz Johnson thread

She also needs to get rid of her snotty 'if you don't like my music well fuck you why are you here?' attitude as well. It was funny the first time but it just makes her seem well....again, snooty. And it doesn't come off well.

• YAAASSS 1

11 minutes ago, shout87 said:

She honestly needs to go back with Brendan and channel her 2005-2006 self again (ala TBR/Capitol). <3

Why would she do that though? She was a teenager then, and she's almost 30 now. Yeah, the music was good, but she should be moving forward, not going back to her teenage years. 

• YAAASSS 1

2 minutes ago, Melissa said:

Why would she do that though? She was a teenager then, and she's almost 30 now. Yeah, the music was good, but she should be moving forward, not going back to her teenage years. 

Idc what kind of music she will be making tbh. She can release the shittiest new album ever now. I will probably still like it. But I'm just praying for her to change her personality and attitude towards her fans.

• YAAASSS 1

2 minutes ago, Tweener said:

Idc what kind of music she will be making tbh. She can release the shittiest new album ever now. I will probably still like it. But I'm just praying for her to change her personality and attitude towards her fans.

#LEECReloaded

9 minutes ago, Melissa said:

Because it was good music. All around, music and lyric wise (some more than others, yes) but a lot better than LEEC. I like the 'world/pop sound' she was going for back then anyways.

On 9/30/2016 at 8:44 AM, trayertrash said:

don't forget to read my 

Please login or register to see this link.

:magic: 

We're doing a follow up interview when she releases new music ;)

Stan Alex! :mo: 

I don't know if you already know, but Alexz has been working on her new album lately (as she promised in

Please login or register to see this link.

's  PHF interview). Now she said on her instagram, that the album is coming soon and I'm so ready for it!

• YAAASSS 1

I think she might be finished with the new album from looking at her Facebook.

Does anyone else find it amusing that we got more updates about the making of this new album than Let Em Eat Cake? Which was through PledgeMusic, what a mess.

• YAAASSS 1