Alexz Johnson thread

shout87

I'm hoping for her next release to be amazing. LEEC was disappointing to me (musically as well as because of the PM mess). LEEC was almost released 2 years ago already.

And her recent 80s pop side-project with Bleu (J&M EP) was cool, but I'm already over it and that was released this April. LOL.

13 minutes ago, SuccessfulFlop said:

I'm hoping for her next release to be amazing. LEEC was disappointing to me (musically as well as because of the PM mess). LEEC was almost released 2 years ago already.

And her recent 80s pop side-project with Bleu (J&M EP) was cool, but I'm already over it and that was released this April. LOL.

OMG! I am always ready for more music from her. Wonder if there are any unleaked tracks by her circulating...

• YAAASSS 1

• 1 month later...
7 minutes ago, Melissa said:

I've been listening to Alexz a lot lately. I can't wait for her next album! I hear it's gonna be awesome. :) 

I hope it comes out soon. She really needs to put out some new music immediately after this LEEC mess if she wants her last fans standing to still stick to her :stretcher: 

• YAAASSS 3

7 minutes ago, Tweener said:

I hope it comes out soon. She really needs to put out some new music immediately after this LEEC mess if she wants her last fans standing to still stick to her :stretcher: 

Well, the album itself isn't bad. I mean, it gave us songs like TOAD, Ruthless Love and Escape. It's no Voodoo, but it's not bad by any standards. The only mess is the PM campaign that lead up to the album, and most fans probably don't hold onto that unless they were effected by it somehow. The majority of the fanbase probably forgot about it by now.  

1 minute ago, Melissa said:

Well, the album itself isn't bad. I mean, it gave us songs like TOAD, Ruthless Love and Escape. It's no Voodoo, but it's not bad by any standards. The only mess is the PM campaign that lead up to the album, and most fans probably don't hold onto that unless they were effected by it somehow. The majority of the fanbase probably forgot about it by now.  

The album isn't bad, but putting only 10 songs  (including a new version of GGI) was wack of her. And the majority of her stans (not fans) took part in this campaign. She lost them. It was a stupid move. I like her music a lot, but I think that if we didn't have these unreleased tracks, I wouldn't care a lot about her by now. I hope she releases at least another Basement Recordings to keep her fanbase hyped for new music tbh.  I kinda feel like she doesn't care about her fans at all at this point. She should work her ass off rn if she wants to stay relevant.

• YAAASSS 2

I'm just praying she won't fuck this up this time and will release an album like a pro. Like it should be done. 

She has such a huge talent and potential, but her personality ruins everything. 

I am her fan and I am still rooting for her but she can't expect me to care if she doesn't care about me at all. That's not the way you treat ppl who give you money to live, so bitch better be careful with that.

• YAAASSS 3