shout87

Alexz Johnson thread

9 minutes ago, Tweener said:

I think her IS stuff is flawless. I am kinda glad for Skin (TBR version) cause it has like a line of lyrics more :stretcher: 

The rock demo should've been put on TBR3. It would've fit. :/

Just now, Tweener said:

which rock demo?

The original demo was a rock version but they decided on an acoustic version (TBR) then reworked it for the soundtrack. Brendan said the rock demo is too rough to be released but 'maybe on an alexz johnson boxed set' >< xD

1 minute ago, shout87 said:

The original demo was a rock version but they decided on an acoustic version (TBR) then reworked it for the soundtrack. Brendan said the rock demo is too rough to be released but 'maybe on an alexz johnson boxed set' >< xD

I assuming it comes out *AlexzSOON*

• YAAASSS 2

Guys. Can you explain something to me? I remember when Demi Lovato's album "Unbroken" was released, Alexz tweeted that she co-wrote "In Real Life". Yet, she's not credited in the album booklet. How come?

8.jpg

• YAAASSS 1

10 minutes ago, Tweener said:

Guys. Can you explain something to me? I remember when Demi Lovato's album "Unbroken" was released, Alexz tweeted that she co-wrote "In Real Life". Yet, she's not credited in the album booklet. How come?

Please login or register to see this link.

Bleu co-wrote and produced In Real Life, not Alexz. 

Alexz has co-written with Bleu.

4 minutes ago, Tweener said:

so wtf was she saying? :morning: 

Idk what tweet you're referring to but Alexz was probably trying to promote Bleu and Demi in the same tweet about In Real Life. Lol.