Alexz Johnson thread

shout87

I was listening to the unreleased stuff mainly today. So good. I want more LOL And I wish her and Brendan would release another TBR. They have enough material. And if she's 'taking her time' why not give the fans something to tide us over with? TBR's are perfect for that!

7 minutes ago, shout87 said:

Seriously though, it's easy money for both her and Bren. The demos are finished, just plop 10 of them on itunes and boom. Happy fans, happy Alexz bc fans aren't bugging her for a while LOL

She doesn't care :P

I just hope she funds her next (2022) album by herself so we won't have to witness another shitty campaign like PM

• YAAASSS 3

2 minutes ago, Beata said:

She doesn't care :P

I just hope she funds her next (2022) album by herself so we won't have to witness another shitty campaign like PM

I'm not giving her any cent now. Maybe if she releases a normal album, I will help her with the next one!

btw. I remember uploading all those videos on youtube :stretcher: Who else thinks that IS version of this song is better than TBR one? 

• YAAASSS 1

I like her younger sounding voice though. Granted the TBR3 demos aren't that great but still at least we got the Running Back, Crawl, and Where Is The Sky demos after all these years >< Now give me CJ Vanston stuff (Secret Heart and Stop the World full please)