The begging thread (please leak....)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leak Story of an Insomniac by Melanie Martinez

Not all of them. I know someone who has “Alone” and they’ve proven themselves to be reliable. Let’s see if I’ll be able to get it  The rest are all probably gone forever though.. it’s sad cuz Sto

LEAK GLORY! LEAK WE CAN BUTTHURT TOGETHER! LEAK WATERFALL! LEAK DUA! LEAK BEBE! LEAK @Speedoflight's SELFIES! LEAK CRUEL YOUTH! LEAK MILEY! LEAK DEMI! LEAK

Posted Images

I know maybe it's too much to ask, but with all the recent leaks, I thought these eventually will come out.

There are different versions for Florrie's "Turn the World Upside Down" and "Galaxies". The leaked ones last for 3:31 and 4:16, respectively. However, there are other versions from the album sampler that was sold through different sites, which last 3:39 and 3:28, respectively. Does someone have them? Can someone please leak them both? I hope they eventually leak one day, specifically very soon :yeah: 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Moonchild said:

I know maybe it's too much to ask, but with all the recent leaks, I thought these eventually will come out.

There are different versions for Florrie's "Turn the World Upside Down" and "Galaxies". The leaked ones last for 3:31 and 4:16, respectively. However, there are other versions from the album sampler that was sold through different sites, which last 3:39 and 3:28, respectively. Does someone have them? Can someone please leak them both? I hope they eventually leak one day, specifically very soon :yeah: 

:wink: 

There's still a third version of 'World' with 03:20 lol. I used to think that the sampler version of it was the final one but now i guess that the leaked one is the final and the 03:20 one is the first.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, victorxcx said:

:wink: 

There's still a third version of 'World' with 03:20 lol. I used to think that the sampler version of it was the final one but now i guess that the leaked one is the final and the 03:20 one is the first.

It might be! I also think the same thing since an instrumental version for "Turn the World Upside Down" leaked in mid-2016 (and now it's unavailable :fishie:), and instrumentals for "Looking for Love In the Wrong Place", "Galaxies", "Stupid Boy", "Last Thing On Your List", and so on, also leaked, so maybe these are the official and the demos are the ones that remained unleaked :spy: 

17 hours ago, coolaideonfire said:

Someone should just crack open the Florrie vault, I doubt we're ever getting an album from her :(

I know :fishie: I guess the same, painfully I doubt an album is on the way. However, if we are not ever geting albums from her, I want her to keep recording things and hackers leaking them, at least :vacuum: we know with Florrie there's no other way :cackle: 

• Like 1
On 5/2/2018 at 10:30 PM, Kyonxharuhi2 said:

Someone please reupload Rome is burning and like a baby they leaked but the links went down 

I found this one, allegedly the final version to it. It appears that the other one I uploaded was a fanmade mix, but it is supposed this is the final one. Who knows? 

Bebe Rexha - Rome Is Burning.mp3

Just now, MelaniesPlayground said:

WHAT NEW TOVE LEAK? :o 

Her song Demons was leaked a few days ago (its the demo of MS MR's "Pieces" which she co-wrote) so I thought maybe there was some more of her stuff leaking around.

Like someone said her song with Major Lazer was called "Fuck This" and someone had it... I just need more Tove in my life ugh