The begging thread (please leak....)

46 minutes ago, lalalalisa said:

Please leak/give information about Lisa's solo or BLACKPINK's comeback and when it'll be...I keep hearing BP are coming before Lisa but I'm not sure!

Kpop leaks don’t really happen.

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LEAK GLORY! LEAK WE CAN BUTTHURT TOGETHER! LEAK WATERFALL! LEAK DUA! LEAK BEBE! LEAK @Speedoflight's SELFIES! LEAK CRUEL YOUTH! LEAK MILEY! LEAK DEMI! LEAK

Leak Story of an Insomniac by Melanie Martinez

Not all of them. I know someone who has “Alone” and they’ve proven themselves to be reliable. Let’s see if I’ll be able to get it  The rest are all probably gone forever though.. it’s sad cuz Sto

Posted Images

On 5/28/2021 at 2:01 PM, Capsule said:

Kpop leaks don’t really happen.

ohh so even for BLACKPINK who are kinda linked to UMG/Interscope and use international producers nothing really comes? That's a shame, I would've hoped if anything atleast some info on their release dates could have been a potential...hopefully in the future kpop is more accessible in terms of leaks!

• Like 1
On 5/29/2021 at 4:20 PM, lalalalisa said:

ohh so even for BLACKPINK who are kinda linked to UMG/Interscope and use international producers nothing really comes? That's a shame, I would've hoped if anything atleast some info on their release dates could have been a potential...hopefully in the future kpop is more accessible in terms of leaks!

I believe Kpop stuff doesn't circulate much between artists and producers and representative companies. The companies in Korea do most of the recording and producing in house, so things would be more secure.

There are exceptions with demos and things.

I don't know much about the future, I know that the ALBUM instrumentals did leak. Anything else is likely all locked down.

Edited by Volcanion
  • Like 1

Создание промо видео роликов,
для социальных сетей. Посты, сторис
Для вк, инстограм, телеграм, тик-тока.

[youtubе]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGQhPLmBELk[/youtubе]

On 6/2/2021 at 9:42 PM, Volcanion said:

I believe Kpop stuff doesn't circulate much between artists and producers and representative companies. The companies in Korea do most of the recording and producing in house, so things would be more secure.

There are exceptions with demos and things.

I don't know much about the future, I know that the ALBUM instrumentals did leak. Anything else is likely all locked down.

ohh right that makes sense, thank you!!

I know for Rosé's On The Ground initially the song (probably a draft version) was pitched to the girls so I'm guessing things like those could potentially leak in the future? 

Do you know how the instrumentals would leak? Yeah I remember The Album's instrumentals leaked but is it known how those come in circulation? I'm still waiting for a couple to leak but they probably won't 😪

I know the chances are almost 0 but does anyone have anything from Soundgirl?

They're a girlgroup from the early 2010s that dropped 2 singles, an EP then dipped forever. I know there is an albums worth of unreleased tracks but I've never come across them.

On 6/4/2021 at 4:49 PM, lalalalisa said:

ohh right that makes sense, thank you!!

I know for Rosé's On The Ground initially the song (probably a draft version) was pitched to the girls so I'm guessing things like those could potentially leak in the future? 

Do you know how the instrumentals would leak? Yeah I remember The Album's instrumentals leaked but is it known how those come in circulation? I'm still waiting for a couple to leak but they probably won't 😪

I don't know any details on the instrumental leaks. It was a weird one. Any other BP instrumentals have been ripped from credits of shows or DVDs.

OTG demos wouldn't leak. I don't know if there's much for demos. There may be a Jon Bellion one, but I don't know what the writing process of that was as Teddy and Rose are credited as writers (they likely only had minimal input).

Kpop demos just straightup don't leak unfortunately. CLC's La Vie En Rose did weirdly, some CL ones have and Whatta Man by IOI as well, but that's because Nikki Flores stuff leaks all the time. Jon stuff does occasionally get passed around, but I have no idea if demos like this do.