The begging thread (please leak....)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Leak Story of an Insomniac by Melanie Martinez

Not all of them. I know someone who has “Alone” and they’ve proven themselves to be reliable. Let’s see if I’ll be able to get it  The rest are all probably gone forever though.. it’s sad cuz Sto

LEAK GLORY! LEAK WE CAN BUTTHURT TOGETHER! LEAK WATERFALL! LEAK DUA! LEAK BEBE! LEAK @Speedoflight's SELFIES! LEAK CRUEL YOUTH! LEAK MILEY! LEAK DEMI! LEAK

Posted Images

More Kerli plz. Kerlimas was great, lets have a Kerli... hm. Idk ill be 30 next month (lol) lets celebrate RN. With Bubblegum 😘

No but itd be nice to know 100% a bubblegum demo exists, just something besides the one, horrible quality live performance from SXSW. Just knowing it is out there would make me feel better. (And knowing I havent wasted every year since asking haha) Other than that one, out of all of her registered stuff I have no idea what's actually out there. Would love more outtakes from the Red Flags era, Bubblegum era, and Feral Hearts era.

Tl:dr im old and need more new old Kerli plz and thanks

Sad Cry GIF by SWR3

Also some mastermind hacker needs to get and leak CL's All In. Ive almost never wanted a song in full like I do this. Itd be great to get the video too but the song alone would be great. I hate we will never get that eras album.

ITS EVERYTHING OR NOTHING NOOOOW

YOU KNOW WHAT I CAME HERE FOR

I NEED YOU TO GIVE ME MOREEEE

SAY YOU ALL IN

yas crying GIF