Marina Joyce

The begging thread (please leak....)

On 10/3/2020 at 5:28 AM, DearSociety13 said:

I really want it but I'm not paying for an Only Fans subscription 💀

So she's gone from selling fake nudes on OF to selling songs no one wants to hear... :cackle: A tragedy!

4 hours ago, Skinny Legend said:

So she's gone from selling fake nudes on OF to selling songs no one wants to hear... :cackle: A tragedy!

Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis?  I want to hear it just becuase it's out there.  I'ts like a train wreck.  You know it's wrong to stare. But you just cannot help it.

• YAAASSS 1

I think I haven't visited the Begging Thread in such a long time :cackle: 

I wish the leaks of Dua and Bebe finally surface completely so I can stop seeing these stans crying over them in dbree :stretcher: and also, to finally complete my Dua's Future Nostalgia: Side B with all of the outtakes of the album that are available.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

I have no idea if this exists, but a solo version of Julia Michaels singing "Friends"! I still love the remix featuring her vocals, but a fully solo version would be simply amazing.

11 hours ago, Cypher said:

I have no idea if this exists, but a solo version of Julia Michaels singing "Friends"! I still love the remix featuring her vocals, but a fully solo version would be simply amazing.

I'm pretty sure her vocals are just the ones she laid down for her demo, so I'm sure a version exists out there but I'm not sure if it's fully produced or not!

1 hour ago, Violetbud said:

Aly & AJ - Damaged

Might as well throw Civilian and Suspended in with that lol

• Like 1

With the Kacey leaks lately, someone needs to leak the original tracks from STDP: Nervous Breakdown and The Love You Give Away

1 hour ago, Zach said:

With the Kacey leaks lately, someone needs to leak the original tracks from STDP: Nervous Breakdown and The Love You Give Away

The only ones that are leaking are the more common older ones. Nervous Breakdown and TLYGA are not in the hands of these leakers or they would have been leaked already.

Nervous Breakdown is a personal fav and I hope it doesn’t leak.

• Like 1