Marina Joyce

The begging thread (please leak....)

8 minutes ago, bemargo said:

OMG thank you so much! I completely lost hope of ever hearing it

how did you get this lin to work

On 7/26/2020 at 10:40 PM, dboy147 said:

Oh no can you post again link not working 

Link is working just fine.  It could be where you live.  If you live in Europe, some you countries block zippyshare.  I am sorry, but if that is the case, you will have to rely on another member to upload it for you.  I only use zippyshare.  Perhaps @bemargo could do it for you.

On 7/22/2020 at 8:11 PM, yourebeautiful said:

If anyone knows something about these Demi songs:

*Abracadabra

*Break a Sweat
*Emotion
*Gone
*Love Don´t Let Me Go (Marshmelllo & Demi)

*Love Is The Name
*Not Missing You
*Play With Me
*Single
*Still Have Me
*The Middle (Zedd & Demi)
*Trouble
*Who Do You Love

If you have any of these songs or any other unreleased songs by Demi, DM, I'm interested in buying them or trading them.
Thank you.

I don't have any of these, but I do have one called Pattern (which I've just accidentally stumbled upon!), Better and Ain't No Friend

On 7/28/2020 at 12:50 PM, Aftershock088 said:

I don't have any of these, but I do have one called Pattern (which I've just accidentally stumbled upon!), Better and Ain't No Friend

me too.

Steps second single from the album has leaked according to people on here. The first single What The Future Holds already leaked and the second single something in your eyes is out there somewhere.   

13 hours ago, tajd said:

Steps second single from the album has leaked according to people on here. The first single What The Future Holds already leaked and the second single something in your eyes is out there somewhere.   

Oh no, I really feel for the team. How are these tracks leaking? 

1 hour ago, Musicsongs said:

Oh no, I really feel for the team. How are these tracks leaking? 

I don’t know but the first single leaked from China 

I respect that we all come here for leaks and that’s basically why we’re here but I don’t like the thought of leaks on here that will contribute to ruining a whole campaign that they’ve probably spent 10’s of thousands on potentially 100’s. I think the link for What The Future Holds should be taken down. 
Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to hear the new 2nd single but I feel uneasy about seeing it posted in here. 
Does anybody else feel the same? 

5 minutes ago, Musicsongs said:

I respect that we all come here for leaks and that’s basically why we’re here but I don’t like the thought of leaks on here that will contribute to ruining a whole campaign that they’ve probably spent 10’s of thousands on potentially 100’s. I think the link for What The Future Holds should be taken down. 
Don’t get me wrong, I’d love to hear the new 2nd single but I feel uneasy about seeing it posted in here. 
Does anybody else feel the same? 

No! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, tajd said:

No! 

You’ll probably find that anyone who has it is less likely to share it with someone that so blatantly doesn’t care about it leaking then.