Marina Joyce

The begging thread (please leak....)

15 hours ago, SmackUTwice said:

True ...but what about the album she was making before Fingerprints... the one she started with Glen Ballard that began late 2002... does anyone have anything at all? She was very busy even back then. From my understanding, no one was interested enough and didn't see her potential. Still, there must be songs and demos lurking out there..

I wish we had more info about that Glen Ballard album too... I don't know if there are any songs or demos from that period making its rounds :/ 

Makes me wonder if anyone has that DVD with videos for those songs aswell.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, konnichiwalski said:

I wish we had more info about that Glen Ballard album too... I don't know if there are any songs or demos from that period making its rounds :/ 

Makes me wonder if anyone has that DVD with videos for those songs aswell.

The idea of this thread/idea is wonderful. Wish I had seen it sooner, lol. You just never know what's out there. For example... the recent leak of "Whatever You say" (by member Ari) is jaw dropping, imo, because I, as well as many others I know of, have done very indepth research of Katy's old/unreleased songs (and have anything that's making it's rounds") and we've never even HEARD of the song.

I know a couple from Nashville that has Katy's legit demo as Katy Hudson (what she did to showcase herself before being signed to her label), but won't leak anything (respect and I understand... but a part of me has died, HA!!) I've spoken to a couple producers of the KH album and they have bits and pieces of things. SO this is just a great idea all around. I'm enjoying songs from artists I don't even listen to!

• Like 2

The lost songs from "(A) Katy Perry" (the Glen Ballard Sessions) are LA don't take it away, sherlock holmes and oh love let me sleep (please someone leak them) but there are a lot of songs registered on Ascap and other songs whit low quality like "Takes one to know one", "Highs & the lows" whit Mickey Avalon and "Breakout" (Katy's Version) that are in some place in good quality.

Edited by Sherlock Holmes

Ella Henderson Crown,Camila Cabello Taxi, Madison Beer tell it to my heart gotta leak.

• Like 2