Marina Joyce

The begging thread (please leak....)

On 2/6/2019 at 1:37 AM, Turn the lights said:

Leak some Leona Lewis

Sign me up for this. 

On 2/7/2019 at 3:56 AM, ruifilipe said:

Any Tulisa unreleased tracks?

OMG.  I have not heard that name in ages.  LOL.  Yes.  Bring on the music.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2019 at 10:09 PM, Lelewlovebird said:

sure! sorry for taking up space lol

she’s an Australian pop/rock musician, as far as I know, these are her biggest hits that would somewhat follow the V album sonically

some are hit or miss, but there were some decent sounding tracks here

THIS IS WHO I AM!

BRAAA BRAAA BRA BRA BRA BRA BRA BRA!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

THIS IS WHO I AM!

EXACTLY haha I'm a little shocked you know it. A few of the tracks early in the V tracklist like With or Without You and I Always Wanted To Do That sound like they'd follow TIWIA's sound, and I lowkey want to hear those the most along with Just Say Yes. I can't believe they shelved the album literally a week before it was due to be out :/

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lelewlovebird said:

EXACTLY haha I'm a little shocked you know it. A few of the tracks early in the V tracklist like With or Without You and I Always Wanted To Do That sound like they'd follow TIWIA's sound, and I lowkey want to hear those the most along with Just Say Yes. I can't believe they shelved the album literally a week before it was due to be out :/

:cackle: That track, 'Mister Mysterious' and 'Absolutely Everybody' were all on the radio at some point during my childhood. I don't know any of her other material though, so I'm not super surprised she had a scrapped album. When was it meant to come out?

29 minutes ago, Skinny Legend said:

:cackle: That track, 'Mister Mysterious' and 'Absolutely Everybody' were all on the radio at some point during my childhood. I don't know any of her other material though, so I'm not super surprised she had a scrapped album. When was it meant to come out?

it was due in November 2011 but they picked the wrong singles I guess because nothing caught on and then they scrapped it a week before it was out, originally “delayed” I believe

Anyone have any Lalaine tracks from her unreleased album in 2005? Have INYG and DYHAU of course, the only officially released songs...

• Sad 1

I'm a really big fan of Hilary Duff and I hope more songs from her 2014 pop/folk album and BIBO will leak. She could easily make another full length album with those unreleased songs. I bet she has a lot of unheard bops. I know its probably not going to happen.... but pls share them if you have them ❤

• Like 4

7 hours ago, blossomcoco said:

I'm a really big fan of Hilary Duff

I'm right there with you. 

Not sure if anything on this page works to be honest, as I hate having to go through adf.ly in order to get to the d/l links.  But if adf.ly does not bother you, give this link a try and let me know how it was. 

Please login or register to see this link.

And if you are as big a Hilary fan as you say, you will want to add this to your collection.  1.7gb of mostly pictures and a few videos.

Isn't she Beautiful

I know you will want this as well:  Too big for me to d/l as Mega has a 2GB limit for free users.   But if you can d/l it, have at it.

The Lizzie McGuire Movie (iTUNES-1080p-DD5.1)
3.60GB
1912x808
1:33:52

gc6oQOq.jpg

Enjoy all these little gifts.  just a tiny sample of my Love for Hilary.  LOL.

Edited by Whoknowsmehere
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

I'm right there with you. 

Not sure if anything on this page works to be honest, as I hate having to go through adf.ly in order to get to the d/l links.  But if adf.ly does not bother you, give this link a try and let me know how it was. 

And if you are as big a Hilary fan as you say, you will want to add this to your collection.  1.7gb of mostly pictures and a few videos.

Isn't she Beautiful

I know you will want this as well:  Too big for me to d/l as Mega has a 2GB limit for free users.   But if you can d/l it, have at it.

The Lizzie McGuire Movie (iTUNES-1080p-DD5.1)
3.60GB
1912x808
1:33:52

Enjoy all these little gifts.  just a tiny sample of my Love for Hilary.  LOL.

Omg I love this! 😍 She is so beautiful! 

23 minutes ago, LoveAndLight said:

Leak more songs by Hilary Duff and the Head Above Water outtakes by Avril Lavigne <3

I second this!!!!!!!

• Like 1