We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Marina Joyce

The begging thread (please leak....)

On 5/18/2018 at 4:51 PM, xoxoxooxoxoxoxo said:

Bebe Rexha- You're A Bitch 

Please login or register to see this link.

Where did you find this? Please pm me 

On 5/18/2018 at 5:23 PM, 1000FormsOfEmotion said:

This is a looooooooong shot and I keep bugging

about it but if anyone knows anything about songs from Union J's original third album, I wouldn't mind being directed to them. Some song titles are Wildfire, Fade and Dream of Your Love. I was sent little snippets of the studio versions after buying Super VIP tickets for their show in early 2017 and I NEED them, especially Wildfire. They are bops. They've had a line-up change and moved to a different label since then and one of the members told me they're doing 100% new stuff so I fear these 2016/2017 sessions won't see the light of day 😩

I feel you! I was really waiting for these songs to come out... But now you say the old songs will NOT be on the album?? Very dissapointing.. I wanted to hear 'Fade' & 'Wild Fire' so bad.. If wild fire would ever leak, I hope it will be the version with Casey on it.

On 5/20/2018 at 6:12 PM, xoxoxooxoxoxoxo said:

yeaa please someone especially all hands on deck demo

hello, please who are reading this. please if someone has bebe rexha between us. are you willing to trading it?? we buy it?? or simply leak it. 

@Dasher

• Dislike 1
  • LMAO 1

Plz leak My Way by Ariahna Grande!!11!!11 <33

• Like 1

Just now, Ari said:

Plz leak My Way by Ariahna Grande!!11!!11 <33

whatt this track is impossible to get it. (unless Music Mafia has it)

do you have the bebe rexha on my way and between us in full

5 minutes ago, xoxoxooxoxoxoxo said:

No but you must have it! Even though you've said several times that you don't, I'm still going to harass you and every other member every 5 minutes to leak it despite knowing nobody will.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, xoxoxooxoxoxoxo said:

a go fund for both bebe rexha between us and on my way

No donations yet. Help launch this campaign and

You obviously don't want these songs that bad haha.

3 hours ago, xoxoxooxoxoxoxo said:

OMG 💀

2 hours ago, Volcanion said:

No donations yet. Help launch this campaign and

You obviously don't want these songs that bad haha.

I think he might of created the campaign actually, you can tell by how they speak 

1 minute ago, Mary Jane Holland said:

I think he might of created the campaign actually, you can tell by how they speak 

So you're not going to put anything toward your own campaign? You're gonna wait for everyone else to donate and reap the rewards?

Just now, Volcanion said:

So you're not going to put anything toward your own campaign? You're gonna wait for everyone else to donate and reap the rewards?

:spy: Also, they're asking for 0.05 BTC worth when Music Mafia stopped selling them both