We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Marina Joyce

The begging thread (please leak....)

7 hours ago, sogood said:

Can someone just please leak Camila's album already... so many people have it.

I think the fuck not :dealwithit:

• LMAO 1

On 04/01/2018 at 6:59 PM, victorxcx said:

We wish! So far we only have 4 new tracks and a different version of California. Also a random track named Man Behind the Mask, but i don't think it was part of the Fingerprints sessions.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

(c/c

Please login or register to see this link.

Thank you very much! I've been looking for this :)

Anyone where have song from Jessica Sutta - Sutta Pop (Ex-Pussycat Doll)? I need those songs, please! Make It loud, Amplify, Disco Ball, Jack In The box, etc. 

Cry Wolf has already leaked on youtube!

Please, if someone has the song send me. Thank you very much 

On 1/6/2018 at 8:05 PM, allyshayna said:

There are a few songs that I know of that never got to see the light of day.

Demi Lovato - Abracadabra 

Ariana Grande - La Vie en Rose 

Becky G - Money Maker 

Bonnie McKee - Waking Up Diagonal 

Fifth Harmony - You Got Me 

G.R.L - I Do 

Girlicious - Tell Me Lies 

Jojo - Play It Twice 

Pia Mia - Don't Let Me Go 

Sweet Suspense - Money 

Jesse McCartney - No Worries

Zara Larsson - Permission

Has any song from this list been leaked?

I would love more Jesse leaks as well. There's also the 3 demo snippets that have yet to leak in full (Damage, Just Another Girl, and I Gotta Know. There's also Rewind that has yet to leak in full).

1 hour ago, ruifilipe said:

Anyone where have song from Jessica Sutta - Sutta Pop (Ex-Pussycat Doll)? I need those songs, please! Make It loud, Amplify, Disco Ball, Jack In The box, etc. 

Jessica will release the full length album 'Sutta Pop' very soon! There will be 16 songs on the album. She recently said it on instagram to some fans! Get ready :)

Ok I know I asked for Leona's Glassheart v1 a while back, but right now I could use anyyyyy unreleased Leona stuff :cackle: The thirst is real.

3 hours ago, allyshayna said:

Jessica will release the full length album 'Sutta Pop' very soon! There will be 16 songs on the album. She recently said it on instagram to some fans! Get ready :)

Really? Are you sure? I can't wait :o

9 minutes ago, ruifilipe said:

Really? Are you sure? I can't wait :o

100% sure! Thanks to her fans she will put it out very very soon! She's working on it! I'm glad I could help you. I have been waiting for make it loud since 2012.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ruifilipe said:

If the cry wolf leak is real hmu too, unless it's the version we've had forever

6 hours ago, drek said:

Ok I know I asked for Leona's Glassheart v1 a while back, but right now I could use anyyyyy unreleased Leona stuff :cackle: The thirst is real.

Any request? :wink:

I don't know if these are already leaked (according to me, they haven't). Please, PLEASE leak them, they are only instrumentals and acapellas by my British Flop Queen Florrie:

Give Me Your Love (Studio Acapella) / Shot You Down (Instrumental) / Live a Little (Instrumental) / Seashells (Instrumental) / Free Falling (Instrumental) / Wanna Control Myself (Instrumental) / Too Young to Remember (Instrumental) / Bounce (Instrumental) / Galaxies (Instrumental) / Real Love (Instrumental)

It has passed more than three years for these items (except for "Real Love"), so please, I know they are circulating over there. Thank you soooooo freakin' much for whoever who can leak these :yeah: