Marina Joyce

The begging thread (please leak....)

51 minutes ago, Cry Baby said:

Have you ever thought about buying a song instead of begging for it.. If they ask too much,  find other stans and share the bill 

If you know anyone willing to sell Petite stuff hmu xo (I'm serious lol)

• YAAASSS 1

20 hours ago, Cry Baby said:

This is a long shot... but leak Get A Little Closer by Rita Oral

You know the remix already leaked in HQ? I'd rather have one of the scrapped Calvin Harris songs. :'( 

• YAAASSS 1

3 minutes ago, Countess said:

You know the remix already leaked in HQ? I'd rather have one of the scrapped Calvin Harris songs. :'( 

I kno.. It was released officialy trough the app.. but I want the original :)

On 02/09/2016 at 3:11 PM, nanapop99 said:

Did Porcelain Black's Rich Boi ever leaked? I've been jamming to the live version for 2 years now :flush:

It never leaked :/ at least she doesn't scream in the version we have, like she does in the live version of Pretty Little Psycho lol

On 9/2/2016 at 11:11 PM, nanapop99 said:

Did Porcelain Black's Rich Boi ever leaked? I've been jamming to the live version for 2 years now :flush:

Is this the studio version?

Please login or register to see this link.

• YAAASSS 1

2 hours ago, Countess said:

Is this the studio version?

Please login or register to see this link.

I think it's the live version or the one that was uploaded on her Youtube page back in 2013 :/

(Can you please DM me all of her songs, I accidently deleted them all off my iPod :flush:)

19 hours ago, nanapop99 said:

I think it's the live version or the one that was uploaded on her Youtube page back in 2013 :/

(Can you please DM me all of her songs, I accidently deleted them all off my iPod :flush:)

Oooh, but weren't all the "live" versions just overdubbed by the studio version anyway? :stretcher:  I'm missing a bunch of them, make a request for it in the Requests forum tbh. :P 

• YAAASSS 1

On 28.08.2016 at 3:42 PM, nanapop99 said:

If anybody have these songs please leak them :flush: I'm so thirsty 4 new Bonnie's music :stretcher:

Bonnie McKee - I Can Totally Do This
Bonnie McKee - I Get What I Want
Bonnie McKee - What He Did to Me
Bonnie McKee - Without You
Bonnie McKee - Wings (HQ)

On 30.08.2016 at 0:24 PM, Tweener said:

do you still need any of them?

I need them too! Could you please pm me too!

Hello everyone!

I don't have anything to trade, so I am not posting in Music Trading Thread. I am a big Amelia Lily fan and I heard that some of you have her unreleased songs. I have been looking for them for so long. I would love to hear "You Get Me", "Over and Out" and "Just Can't Take The Rumours", but I can do with anything. :lol: 

Please, help me:'(

Literally anything Kylie or Britney related would be amazing. Especially since Take the Bait + Burn have been circulating with Britney traders forever. All the BJ stems would be cool as well, because then someone could make a decent version of the album :stretcher:

6 hours ago, trashmagic said:

Literally anything Kylie or Britney related would be amazing. Especially since Take the Bait + Burn have been circulating with Britney traders forever. All the BJ stems would be cool as well, because then someone could make a decent version of the album :stretcher:

Are those tracks really going around? :o I've never seen them on a single trade list!