We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Marina Joyce

The begging thread (please leak....)

18 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

Pretty sure this isn't real.

I agree. Right now it looks like just one of the 1000 fake demos being traded at soundcloud, unless someone trustworthy claims to have it. 

1 hour ago, jaycoolguy said:

he doesn't wanna release it x

However

He keeps swapping and changing his story every 5 minutes and is teasing / liking tweets and Instagram comments to keep himself relevant over it in which he can choke.

14 minutes ago, Ari said:

However

He keeps swapping and changing his story every 5 minutes and is teasing / liking tweets and Instagram comments to keep himself relevant over it in which he can choke.

He can choke on a dick, the only seltuna song I like and he has to be a cunt and not release it. 

1 hour ago, lightyears said:

I agree. Right now it looks like just one of the 1000 fake demos being traded at soundcloud, unless someone trustworthy claims to have it. 

true, but i heard something about in on lb and that eclipse has it so maybe 

38 minutes ago, DrunkOnFenty said:

true, but i heard something about in on lb and that eclipse has it so maybe 

There is another demo of Young and Beautiful yet to leak, but it is not this version. Here's a snippet:

Please login or register to see this link.

1 hour ago, trashmagic said:

There is another demo of Young and Beautiful yet to leak, but it is not this version. Here's a snippet:

well

Please login or register to see this attachment.

These also please.

MISS IT B4 YOU KISS IT:

TEXT YOU PICTURES:

QUICKSAND (DEMO):

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ari said:

Also, Camila's Scar Tissue in studio and any Ariana leaks would be amazing xo

7 hours ago, Ari said:

However

just leak it ruin his arse

• Like 1

I guess this is a thread for me... lmao

Please please please leak Loreen's Ride... I know so many people already have it but they will not share.. Which sucks really hard, as I am a huge fan and have all her stuff bought legally (even tho I got NUDE in advance as well). Dunno why people won't share, it's not like a HC fan would put it up to a torrent site or something. 

5 minutes ago, nocloudscontrol said:

hahaha i just want little mix's scrapped third album they did before get weird!!!!!!!

You and me both pal.

Same with their version of Pretty Girls.

The number of unreleased songs they have that we know about, let alone the ones we don't know is unreal.

All these unreleased songs yet no leaks :yeah:

• YAAASSS 1

1 minute ago, Ari said:

You and me both pal.

Same with their version of Pretty Girls.

The number of unreleased songs they have that we know about, let alone the ones we don't know is unreal.

All these unreleased songs yet no leaks :yeah:

giphy.gif

• Like 1