Marina Joyce

The begging thread (please leak....)

I don't know if these are already leaked (according to me, they haven't). Please, PLEASE leak them, they are only instrumentals and acapellas by my British Flop Queen Florrie:

Give Me Your Love (Studio Acapella) / Shot You Down (Instrumental) / Live a Little (Instrumental) / Seashells (Instrumental) / Free Falling (Instrumental) / Wanna Control Myself (Instrumental) / Too Young to Remember (Instrumental) / Bounce (Instrumental) / Galaxies (Instrumental) / Real Love (Instrumental)

It has passed more than three years for these items (except for "Real Love"), so please, I know they are circulating over there. Thank you soooooo freakin' much for whoever who can leak these :yeah: 

1 minute ago, Moonchild said:

I don't know if these are already leaked (according to me, they haven't). Please, PLEASE leak them, they are only instrumentals and acapellas by my British Flop Queen Florrie:

Give Me Your Love (Studio Acapella) / Shot You Down (Instrumental) / Live a Little (Instrumental) / Seashells (Instrumental) / Free Falling (Instrumental) / Wanna Control Myself (Instrumental) / Too Young to Remember (Instrumental) / Bounce (Instrumental) / Galaxies (Instrumental) / Real Love (Instrumental)

It has passed more than three years for these items (except for "Real Love"), so please, I know they are circulating over there. Thank you soooooo freakin' much for whoever who can leak these :yeah: 

Most of these are in our instrumental megapost ;)

Just now, victorxcx said:

Most of these are in our instrumental megapost ;)

Let me re-check (or if you have a link...) I put myself into the instrumental megapost and they were not there... there are the "Stupid Boy", "Looking for Love In the Wrong Place", "Little White Lies (Demo)", "Last Thing on Your List" and the Experiments and Introduction EPs. However I'm rechecking to delete my post here hahaha thanks again

1 minute ago, Moonchild said:

Let me re-check (or if you have a link...) I put myself into the instrumental megapost and they were not there... there are the "Stupid Boy", "Looking for Love In the Wrong Place", "Little White Lies (Demo)", "Last Thing on Your List" and the Experiments and Introduction EPs. However I'm rechecking to delete my post here hahaha thanks again

Ooh maybe i got confused, but let me know, If they're not there I'm sure i have them somewhere 

2 minutes ago, victorxcx said:

Ooh maybe i got confused, but let me know, If they're not there I'm sure i have them somewhere 

Okay, I'll tell u whether they're here or not ;) 

10 minutes ago, victorxcx said:

Found 'em! They're on the Masterpost. Still, "Turn the World Upside Down" should leak soon tho :yeah: thanks for the help dude!

3 hours ago, Dasher said:

Anything sad or heartbreaking :bop:

ok

3 hours ago, victorxcx said:

Heart Wreck please :scamhook:

nice try

30 minutes ago, drek said:

:yaskween: Love Killer? ;)

:cackle:

but here's something 

Please login or register to see this link.

• YAAASSS 1
  • Shook 1

From the Lady Gaga's unreleased stuff, there's a song, "Changing Skies" (which actually is very autotuned, maybe the most of hers). The most common version in the web is the one with a horrible watermark in the verses. However, in 2012 the lossless, untagged version of it leaked, but the current links in the web are not working. By any chance, did someone in here downloaded it? I'm trying to organize my Gaga unreleased stuff, and her around-2010 stuff is still missing that one. [I'll upload my files when I get to arrange them nicely :wink: 'cause I know there is no masterpost for Gaga yet]

4 hours ago, Moonchild said:

From the Lady Gaga's unreleased stuff, there's a song, "Changing Skies" (which actually is very autotuned, maybe the most of hers). The most common version in the web is the one with a horrible watermark in the verses. However, in 2012 the lossless, untagged version of it leaked, but the current links in the web are not working. By any chance, did someone in here downloaded it? I'm trying to organize my Gaga unreleased stuff, and her around-2010 stuff is still missing that one. [I'll upload my files when I get to arrange them nicely :wink: 'cause I know there is no masterpost for Gaga yet]

PMed you with it :hottie:

• Like 1

Anything by Demi :stretcher:

Birthday Suit by Kesha (Doubt it since Music Mafia has it)

Any Gaga (Farhan listen to my prayers :'( I suddenly have a disease where, I will die if nothing from ARTPOP Or BTW Leaks :'( Don't let me die please :stretcher:)

2 minutes ago, Turn Ya Head said:

Please leak Warrior (Ke$ha) outtakes. We don't have as many as Animal.

That's because there weren't as many recorded for Warrior. It was probably on the order of about 25-30 songs recorded for Warrior, as compared to 150+ for Animal/Cannibal.

• Like 2