We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Marina Joyce

The begging thread (please leak....)

We all know my requests but

Leak Hilary Duff, Avril Lavigne, Alexz Johnson, Aly & AJ/78violet, and more Kelly Clarkson!!

Reasons: Hilary and Avril hardly EVER have leaks. Hilary has like none! :( Avril has a small handful but the last 'leak' I think we got was Won't Let You Go and those GL instrumentals. And that was how long ago? :(

• YAAASSS 1

2 hours ago, Zach said:

Leak more Emotion/Eternal Summer Carly Rae leftovers! 

Considering she had like 200 songs to pick from, I'm surprised there aren't more out there right now! :stretcher: 

• YAAASSS 1

6 minutes ago, Jtan6pak said:

I'd love to hear the unleaked Kelly Clarkson tracks from my December (anymore, perfect day, far from home, etc)

Omg, same! I'm surprised stuff like Come Here and Anymore or All I Know haven't leaked yet with the original leaks. Hell, I'm surprised we got a studio version of Don't. <3

Mine will be simple, leak Florrie's Simple Boy, I'm desperate :lol: ! Worst thing is I can have it but at the same time I can't :'(

7 hours ago, Tweener said:

LEAK

Please login or register to see this link.

'S NUDES!

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Speakerphone said:

Mine will be simple, leak Florrie's Simple Boy, I'm desperate :lol: ! Worst thing is I can have it but at the same time I can't :'(

:lol:

Do you mean Simple Boy or Stupid Boy cos its not even that hard to access. 

Just now, Liability said:

Do you mean Simple Boy or Stupid Boy cos its not even that hard to access. 

I meant Stupid, don't know why I wrote Simple :lol:

I know it's not that hard, but I can't :/

• YAAASSS 1