Marina Joyce

The begging thread (please leak....)

6 minutes ago, Jtan6pak said:

I'd love to hear the unleaked Kelly Clarkson tracks from my December (anymore, perfect day, far from home, etc)

Omg, same! I'm surprised stuff like Come Here and Anymore or All I Know haven't leaked yet with the original leaks. Hell, I'm surprised we got a studio version of Don't. <3

Leak Bebe Rexha's scrapped 2015 album songs! Cause im such a freak that has OCD over these songs and im dying more and more because i dont have them! :D 

Mine will be simple, leak Florrie's Simple Boy, I'm desperate :lol: ! Worst thing is I can have it but at the same time I can't :'(

7 hours ago, Tweener said:

LEAK

Please login or register to see this link.

'S NUDES!

:lol:

6 minutes ago, Speakerphone said:

Mine will be simple, leak Florrie's Simple Boy, I'm desperate :lol: ! Worst thing is I can have it but at the same time I can't :'(

:lol:

Do you mean Simple Boy or Stupid Boy cos its not even that hard to access. 

Just now, Liability said:

Do you mean Simple Boy or Stupid Boy cos its not even that hard to access. 

I meant Stupid, don't know why I wrote Simple :lol:

I know it's not that hard, but I can't :/

• YAAASSS 1

Speaking of leaking,

come onnn we've been waiting to hear Jumprope for over THREE MONTHS. Would you at least leak a snippet? :'(<3 Melanie's coming out with a new album soon anyway and Cry Baby has been out for a year...so I don't think she would care about a outtake leaking.

7 hours ago, Cruel Youth said:

One sec while I add it to my trade list.

Speaking in hypotheticals, if I did have a sextape involving cocaine, two little people hookers and a grizzly bear, it would have been taken while I was underage and thus I would have to threaten legal action against anyone who leaked it. :morning: 

• YAAASSS 2

On August 20, 2016 at 0:17 AM, Countess said:

Speaking in hypotheticals, if I did have a sextape involving cocaine, two little people hookers and a grizzly bear, it would have been taken while I was underage and thus I would have to threaten legal action against anyone who leaked it. :morning: 

omg wtf did this thread just turn into

• YAAASSS 2

Make sure you've all bought

on iTunes, the latest single from the jazz-pop chanteuse and future queen of music.

Someone leak Rock Angels by Porcelain Black. Can't believe only the end of the song leaked. Plus it will never officially be released.

• YAAASSS 1

If anybody have these songs please leak them :flush: I'm so thirsty 4 new Bonnie's music :stretcher:

Bonnie McKee - I Can Totally Do This
Bonnie McKee - I Get What I Want
Bonnie McKee - What He Did to Me
Bonnie McKee - Without You
Bonnie McKee - Wings (HQ)

• YAAASSS 1

On 28.08.2016 at 1:42 PM, nanapop99 said:

If anybody have these songs please leak them :flush: I'm so thirsty 4 new Bonnie's music :stretcher:

Bonnie McKee - I Can Totally Do This
Bonnie McKee - I Get What I Want
Bonnie McKee - What He Did to Me
Bonnie McKee - Without You
Bonnie McKee - Wings (HQ)

do you still need any of them?

• YAAASSS 2