Marina Joyce

The begging thread (please leak....)

On 06/11/2017 at 7:44 AM, jaycoolguy said:

has anyone got this song in full from jennifer lopez ? 

This is actually a bop... :shocked: Why did she release that mess 'Ain't Your Mama' over this?

12 minutes ago, Countess said:

This is actually a bop... :shocked: Why did she release that mess 'Ain't Your Mama' over this?

And to think that we're probably never getting this in full because of the flop spanish album she's failing to release :angry:

17 hours ago, cupcakKiiiiiii said:

there is no song called millionaire, u twat

A thousand apologies for my huge mistake cupcakKiiiiiii! I meant Million not Millionaire.

On 2017. 11. 30. at 9:06 PM, Moonchild said:

If I get them first, I'll send them to you :wink:

thxx <3 I wanna hear her leaked stuff, but i could not find it anywhere :(                

If someone has an HQ version for "Now Is Not Enough" by Kerli, I'd be very pleased to have it. The leaked version is very LQ, and I don't really know if the song is available in a higher quality version. I NEED IT! 

43 minutes ago, Celebration09 said:

Gimme More by Keri Hilson please.

Party In the USA - Jessie J

and Eva Simons please. I'll pay 100-200 for each song. Well actually 50 for Keri and 80 for Jessie.

I found this Live Version of "Jessie J - Party In The USA".  Not great quality and Not near as good as Miley's version.  IMHO.  But if you want to listen to it, here you go.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• YAAASSS 1

21 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

I found this Live Version of "Jessie J - Party In The USA".  Not great quality and Not near as good as Miley's version.  IMHO.  But if you want to listen to it, here you go.

Please login or register to see this attachment.

Thank You! :)

19 hours ago, Jakerrs said:

Anything by Girls Aloud!!! Unreleased/demos 

I further this.

• YAAASSS 1

25 minutes ago, Oculus said:

ionnalees new album in HQ!!!!!!!!!!!!:fishie:

:cackle:

Please login or register to see this link.

1 minute ago, Speedy said:

leak haaaaaaaaa :tanya:

On 06/12/2017 at 6:17 PM, Moonchild said:

If someone has an HQ version for "Now Is Not Enough" by Kerli, I'd be very pleased to have it. The leaked version is very LQ, and I don't really know if the song is available in a higher quality version. I NEED IT! 

Pretty sure no one has it. I know someone on youtube had it but they are not active anymore.