The Hunger Games: PHF Edition (Season 2) (Day 2/Night 2 Posted!)

Dayfid

Surprise! Y'all motherfuckers died!

Basically what happened is the website I use to generate these games uses cookies to 'save' the progress of the game, I totally forgot about this and didn't save the direct link to the game and ran CCleaner last night which cleared majority of everything for my web browser. (Cookies, Cache, etc.)

So what will need to happen is one of the following 3 options!

• #BanDayfid
  • Assign all remaining tributes a number and then we randomly generate a number with this to randomly select a winner
  • Reset this season with an all new outcome

Y'all take your pick!

I personally would go with #BanDayfid but I'm leaving it up to you guys.

If none of these solutions work for you then take it up with the Capital. :magic:

• YAAASSS 4

4 minutes ago, Dayfid said:

Basically what happened is the website I use to generate these games uses cookies to 'save' the progress of the game, I totally forgot about this and didn't save the direct link to the game and ran CCleaner last night which cleared majority of everything for my web browser. (Cookies, Cache, etc.)

• #BanDayfid
  • Assign all remaining tributes a number and then we randomly generate a number with this to randomly select a winner

Y'all take your pick!

If none of these solutions work for you then take it up with the Capital. :magic:

hibt1g2.gif

4 minutes ago, Dayfid said:

• #BanDayfid

Y'all take your pick!

ayeee lmao.

id say go for randomly generating a winner choosing from all the people who made it to this point and lets move on to season 3

and obv #BanDayfid