judge my voice please

asexualguy

Just now, asexualguy said:

thank you, i'd love to but i have no idea how to produce music lol

You can watch some tutoriais on YouTube, I use FL Studio to produce some things (I could help but at the moment I don't have a computer, mine is broken), If you don't want to make songs yet you should get some instrumentals and put your voice in, doing some covers. Don't care with the accent, English It's not my first language but I don't sing because I don't have a great voice, but you have, don't waste this opportunity, go further, you have a future ;)

46 minutes ago, Arthur said:

You can watch some tutoriais on YouTube, I use FL Studio to produce some things (I could help but at the moment I don't have a computer, mine is broken), If you don't want to make songs yet you should get some instrumentals and put your voice in, doing some covers. Don't care with the accent, English It's not my first language but I don't sing because I don't have a great voice, but you have, don't waste this opportunity, go further, you have a future ;)

thank you so much, you've made my day lol. i'm still getting a midi keyboard and i already have logic pro x and prolly getting ableton. hope it won't be that hard lol

2 minutes ago, asexualguy said:

thank you so much, you've made my day lol. i'm still getting a midi keyboard and i already have logic pro x and prolly getting ableton. hope it won't be that hard lol

It won't ;) but you should start writing songs!

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, Countess said:

Have you ever recorded a full song with an instrumental or anything? You should make a thread for all your recordings, I'd love to hear them! <3 

Yeah I have :) i've been producing my own stuff for a while. i tried a few different sounds but it's more indie/alternative now :)