judge my voice please

asexualguy

12 minutes ago, Countess said:

Why have I been training my voice for years and still don't sound as good as you? :'( I only listened to thirty seconds of this song because it's too depressing but I like what I heard. ;) 

aww, thank you :)

you think i sound depressing? thank you so much, that's like the biggest compliment because that's what i'm going for lol

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, PixelEmpire said:

need a bit of adjustments here and there but nice try :D
has some potential going on!

haha, thanks :D 

2 minutes ago, Tweener said:

I really like your voice. I am not sure about this song choice, but you sing very well!

yeah lol. i just cover what i'm currently listening to. what kind of style or genre do you think would match my voice?

i really appreciate the compliment though :) 

• YAAASSS 1

3 minutes ago, asexualguy said:

haha, thanks :D 

yeah lol. i just cover what i'm currently listening to. what kind of style or genre do you think would match my voice?

i really appreciate the compliment though :) 

hmmm... idk really. Try some male songs maybe. What about Nick Jonas?

This Jess song sounds kinda bubblegum to me. idk :rofl:

On 8/30/2016 at 0:22 PM, asexualguy said:

made a short cover of Jess Glynne's Love Me, please let me know what do you think of it. thank you!

Your voice is so good! :hail: The only thing I would say is I would love to hear you switch up your vocal style a little bit. Like belt a bit more on the high notes and restrain it a bit on the lower notes. But you're pitch perfect. <3 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

hey everyone, long time no posting my voice. i actually bought a proper microphone, i bought samson c01u pro and i love it so far.

i covered the first verse of tenderly and the chorus of tenderly, it was my first time recording using GarageBand and i have no idea how to master vocal with that, so i guess i let you guys listen to my raw voice.

please tell me what you think! thanks :) 

• YAAASSS 1