judge my voice please

asexualguy

hey, i need your feedback on my voice. here i'm singing jess glynne's 'my love (acoustic)' i just heard it today and i fell in love with the melody so i gave it a try (so this might not be the best) also i just recorded it with my earpods' mic, so, sorry about the quality.

i didn't use instrumental so you guys can hear only my voice to judge it.

listen to my voice

what do you think of my singing voice? is it bad? is it good? please be honest about it. also, how would you describe my voice?

thank you :)

• YAAASSS 1

16 hours ago, asexualguy said:

hey, i need your feedback on my voice. here i'm singing jess glynne's 'my love (acoustic)' i just heard it today and i fell in love with the melody so i gave it a try (so this might not be the best) also i just recorded it with my earpods' mic, so, sorry about the quality.

i didn't use instrumental so you guys can hear only my voice to judge it.

listen to my voice

what do you think of my singing voice? is it bad? is it good? please be honest about it. also, how would you describe my voice?

thank you :)

voice is very nice! i actually like it but need better Articulation, some words doesn't pronounced right :rockon::hail:

• YAAASSS 1

Love how bassy and solid your voice, you do have predispositions for singing :o. Plus you seem to have a good ear and generally stay in tune.

There are some technical issues which you can fix though. Were you stressed while recording it? Your voice is a tad shaky and good breath control would do it good. Also, try opening your mouth a bit more (but don't spread it horizontally,) you're gonna sound clearer and more connected to what you're actually singing about.

Pay attention to your larynx, on the higher part you seem to raise it a lil bit, which is unnecessary.

Do your vocal warmups often and don't get discouraged. I'm genuinely interested in how your voice is going to develop, because as I said, you do have good foundation to work on and I mean it :)

• YAAASSS 1

16 hours ago, GINGERGREEN said:

Love how bassy and solid your voice, you do have predispositions for singing :o. Plus you seem to have a good ear and generally stay in tune.

There are some technical issues which you can fix though. Were you stressed while recording it? Your voice is a tad shaky and good breath control would do it good. Also, try opening your mouth a bit more (but don't spread it horizontally,) you're gonna sound clearer and more connected to what you're actually singing about.

Pay attention to your larynx, on the higher part you seem to raise it a lil bit, which is unnecessary.

Do your vocal warmups often and don't get discouraged. I'm genuinely interested in how your voice is going to develop, because as I said, you do have good foundation to work on and I mean it :)

what a nice advice!! :hail:

4 minutes ago, GINGERGREEN said:

thank you so much for the advice! well, the problem is i'm always stressed lol.

i'm definitely taking your advice :)

You actually have a really good voice! I wouldn't even worry too much about the pronunciation tbh, I think a little bit of slurring or an accent is cool and makes your voice unique - look at Rihanna or Sia! ;) Just work on gaining your confidence so you can keep hitting those notes with the power you need! <3 Keep going boo, I'm excited for you!

• YAAASSS 1

9 minutes ago, Countess said:

You actually have a really good voice! I wouldn't even worry too much about the pronunciation tbh, I think a little bit of slurring or an accent is cool and makes your voice unique - look at Rihanna or Sia! ;) Just work on gaining your confidence so you can keep hitting those notes with the power you need! <3 Keep going boo, I'm excited for you!

thank you so much :)