remove

Bombasticfan2015

4 minutes ago, Baby V Alex said:

If somebody is 24 years old and sex is not involved in a relationship. I would be worrying about that and not about the age difference tbh

I don't see the problem there! being asexual is nothing bad at allĀ 8)

• YAAASSS 1

wait... you're 19 and with a 14/15Ā year old? Ā forgive me if i misread that

to be honest i feel like there's a difference between a 14/15 year old and a 19 year old dating, and two people in their twenties dating... when you're in your formative years, the difference between you and someone even just two years older than you is enormousĀ :/Ā even if sex isn't involved you're both on such different maturity levels, physically and otherwise whether you like it or not and maybe this is a pessimistic view of love but i feel like the first fewĀ years of dating never work out... he has to fuck up a little more before he's ready to "work out" with anyone, especially with someone who is on such a different plane

i just feel like until you hit 18 or maybe even into your early 20s, you're so unstable as a person & you might find that you don't recognize the person you're dating 6 months from now... sorry i keep editing this to add more sldkgh but i'm 17 now and when i think of the way i was when i was 14 or 15 or even 16, i cringe sooo hard... everything from my sense of humor to my ability to think logically was honestly so green and immatureĀ and i bet when i'm 19 i'll look back on the way i am now and feel the same way

also, matthew and nick did have a good relationship while it lasted but they ended it largelyĀ because matthew was ready to settle down & have kids and a family and nick still wanted to spend the rest of his 20s being young, in other words, they were on different maturity levels, they said that themselves in their breakup video and nick was nearly 20 at the time - imagine how a 15 year old feels!

ok WOW that is quite the wall of text but tl;dr: for your sake and his i recommend breaking it off, i just don't see any good coming out of this

• YAAASSS 4

1 hour ago, muri said:

I don't see the problem there! being asexual is nothing bad at allĀ 8)

I really lack information on asexuals so I don't wanna expand this conversation because I might end up being problematicĀ :stretcher:

58 minutes ago, FeralHeart said:

wait... you're 19 and with a 14/15Ā year old? Ā forgive me if i misread that

to be honest i feel like there's a difference between a 14/15 year old and a 19 year old dating and two people in their twenties dating... when you're in your formative years, the difference between you and someone even just two years older than you is enormousĀ :/Ā even if sex isn't involved you're both on such different maturity levels, physically and otherwise whether you like it or not and maybe this is a pessimistic view of love but i feel like the first fewĀ years of dating never work out... he has to fuck up a little more before he's ready to "work out" with anyone, especially with someone who is on such a different plane

i just feel like from 1-18, you're so unstable as a person & you might find that you don't recognize the person you're dating 6 months from now

I was a mess as always...

Ā 

Edited by Baby V Alex

1 hour ago, jessescott said:

EDIT: well i just made myself sound like an idiot. i am just frustrated most people tell me i am socially awkward and too quiet and clingy. i have tried grindr and tindr and no one seems to be interested in me, so i had several people tell me to try dating someone younger, this is probably not what they meant by that.

keep fishing!! Ā don't be afraid to make a move not that i would know

On 8/1/2016 at 11:29 PM, Baby V Alex said:

I really lack information on asexuals so I don't wanna expand this conversation because I might end up being problematicĀ :stretcher:

WAIT I read it all wrong if he/she is 19 and his/her partner is 14, OP is wrong and should NEVER be with someone younger than 18. What's wrong with you OPĀ :stretcher:
Even if sex is not a part of the relationship IS FUCKING WRONG. Matthew and Nick were adults when they were together. I have a more exact comparison

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Bombasticfan2015

17 minutes ago, jessescott said:

thanks for making me realize how sick of a person i am. :(Ā 

Sorry I just saw your other post (tbh u should make a big one with you daily thoughts) I was rude and I'm sorry but no, you can't be with someone younger and underage people are out of the question you will find somebody you are 19 yo, you are starting this shit show we call living. Also I recommend you not to take what we say like a guide because we might not know how to fix our own lives. But yeah don't date underage people.

• YAAASSS 1

I have to agree with pretty much everything @FeralHeartĀ said. Idk, I think that I could understand a few years age gap when it comes to underage dating - for example, if a 19 year old was dating a 17 year old, or a 15 year old an 18 year old. But I'm not gonna lie and say I'm completely comfortable with a 19 year old dating a 14 year old. Just the image of that is really upsetting to me.

That said, when I was 14 I was sneaking out at midnight to fuck guys in their twenties, so who am I to talk? :stretcher:Ā I guess if you're not doing anything sexual then I can't really say it's a bad thing. But just be careful. :/Ā 

• YAAASSS 4