5 minutes ago, Third Eye said:

AMAZING I love the first one so much wow, tha ARTPOP booklet is a mess

I knew you would like the first one more :morning: 

kRGB3L5.png

• YAAASSS 2

Just now, Tweener said:

I knew you would like the first one more :morning: 

Please login or register to see this link.

You know what they say right, Shake it off! 

tumblr_mkwxv7LdjJ1qj0fblo1_500.gif

• YAAASSS 3

Sam Hunt's Montevallo X Banks' Goddess (totally sam hunt's loss for not hiring me)

ZGGc7Lj.jpg

beegUSv.jpg

OKrSHCz.jpg

5pHx8LB.jpg

Ge4vBDZ.jpg

RjTF8zm.jpg

WOv8t9G.jpg

please make another thread for artwork crossover cause booklet crossover is such a pain in the ass to make lol

• YAAASSS 4

19 hours ago, asexualguy said:

Sam Hunt's Montevallo X Banks' Goddess (totally sam hunt's loss for not hiring me)

ZGGc7Lj.jpg

beegUSv.jpg

OKrSHCz.jpg

5pHx8LB.jpg

Ge4vBDZ.jpg

RjTF8zm.jpg

WOv8t9G.jpg

please make another thread for artwork crossover cause booklet crossover is such a pain in the ass to make lol

i love this, i love you.

• YAAASSS 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

• Similar Content

• By iwantitall
      Please login or register to see this attachment.
      Hold U Down - Kali Uchis
    • By Marnstar
      Hey there, hope i'm doing this right, I am an newbie, just joined about 10 minutes ago! I used to be a big forum user back in the days...I quite retired from it.
      But since Pop is slowly coming back, wanted a place that keeps me up to date with that stuff, so here I am. I got invited to the discord group and thought to check this 
      site out.

Who I stan for at this moment is Machine Gun Kelly, Yungblud, Ariana Grande, Denis Stoff, Nick Jonas/Jonas Brothers, Camila Cabello and many more, it changes a lot, I pretty much enjoy anything with
      a catchy tune...I can listen to pop to metal in seconds.

anyways hope to meet some new friendly faces...I'm pretty shy and struggle with people online and off, but hoping I can push through it and hoping I find some others with similar taste then me

• By Matt Amor
      Jj

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

Congratulations to coolaideonfire, our Member of the Month for the month of March! coolaideonfire is one of our longest running active members and has been with us for over five years, making almost 400 posts since they joined us in January of 2014. We've loved every second of having them around and we look forward to another five years together!