Lindsay Lohan - Face [plastic surgery] ???

Personally, I think she looks the best she has in YEARS. Sure her face looks different, but drugs, alcohol, and fillers will do that. It doesn't really look like something she's doing TOO much anymore, it all looks pretty well settled into her face.

• YAAASSS 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 3/23/2017 at 11:26 PM, Yayo said:

Have you guys seen the advertisements for her new "prank show" ~ she looks pretty good in that!

Does she really have a prank show coming out? :shocked: Like Punk'd or something? I love this girl but what a mess, I'd rather have a second season of her reality show. ;) 

On 3/24/2017 at 1:58 AM, Tweener said:

C6iHv_6UwAAiGAJ.jpgC6iHyZEVAAEYRHR.jpgC6iHz1pVAAI1SCw.jpgC6V8-cGWUAA67UU.jpgC6VTKYOWMAIVeGO.jpgC5YTg5KXMAEKYnn.jpgC5tiEDMWcAEHBxe.jpgC5E1E1MWIAAmEcu.jpgC5YTxN6WcAE1pVp.jpg

SHE LOOKS AMAZING! :hail: That photo with the fluffy bra is iconic, I love the 90s aesthetic! The Abu Dhabi shoot is nice too but they shot her like Haifa or something, she looks like one of the slutty but conservative girls that they would like over there. :stretcher: 

• YAAASSS 4

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...