muri

Scrapped Tracklists

24 minutes ago, rymc730 said:

The supposed track list for B*Witched's third unreleased album was posted on a forum and later on Wikipedia (it's since been taken down), so not sure how accurate this is

Sad about how B*Witched ended. Listening to "Where Will You Go?" gives me a different vibe. Felt like they might've been going for a more commercially-acceptable sound.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Sad about how B*Witched ended. Listening to "Where Will You Go?" gives me a different vibe. Felt like they might've been going for a more commercially-acceptable sound.

I agree. It's interesting the title "Some Kind Of Miracle" was included on the rumor tracklist since Girls Aloud have a song from their first album called "Some Kind Of Miracle" that was co-written by Edele from B*Witched. I wonder if it was originally planned as a B*Witched track? It definitely has that "feel" that "Where Will You Go?" has.  Also, I think "Mickey" should have been a proper single as well instead of on the B*Witched Across America EP. It was perfect in the film "Bring It On."

• Like 1

Madame X Working

Please login or register to see this link.

1. Killers
  2. Extreme Occident
  3. Dark Ballet
  4. I Don't Search I Find
  5. God Control
  6. Batuka
  7. Funana
  8. Medellin
  9. Future
  10. I Rise
  11. Crazy
  12. Faz Gostoso
  13. Loca
  14. Back That Up
  15. Come Alive
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, rymc730 said:

I agree. It's interesting the title "Some Kind Of Miracle" was included on the rumor tracklist since Girls Aloud have a song from their first album called "Some Kind Of Miracle" that was co-written by Edele from B*Witched. I wonder if it was originally planned as a B*Witched track? It definitely has that "feel" that "Where Will You Go?" has.  Also, I think "Mickey" should have been a proper single as well instead of on the B*Witched Across America EP. It was perfect in the film "Bring It On."

ITA. I just feel like they were overlooked by their label, and that's disappointing. I feel like they could've been pushed more in the States and it would have helped them in the long-term scheme of things. But, hey, what do I know? At least they are back together and I'm hoping their third album does come within the next year.

13 hours ago, RadiantEdits said:

ANTI Working Tracklist

Can anyone write the tracklist of the second pic

It has just feel it as track 1

2 hours ago, Music Xclusive said:

Can anyone write the tracklist of the second pic

It has just feel it as track 1

1. Just Feel It
2. Only If For A Night 
3. ?
4. Petty Nonsense 
5. Pose
6. Only One (Who Knows)
7. James Joint