Scrapped Tracklists

Muri

24 minutes ago, rymc730 said:

The supposed track list for B*Witched's third unreleased album was posted on a forum and later on Wikipedia (it's since been taken down), so not sure how accurate this is

Sad about how B*Witched ended. Listening to "Where Will You Go?" gives me a different vibe. Felt like they might've been going for a more commercially-acceptable sound.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Sad about how B*Witched ended. Listening to "Where Will You Go?" gives me a different vibe. Felt like they might've been going for a more commercially-acceptable sound.

I agree. It's interesting the title "Some Kind Of Miracle" was included on the rumor tracklist since Girls Aloud have a song from their first album called "Some Kind Of Miracle" that was co-written by Edele from B*Witched. I wonder if it was originally planned as a B*Witched track? It definitely has that "feel" that "Where Will You Go?" has.  Also, I think "Mickey" should have been a proper single as well instead of on the B*Witched Across America EP. It was perfect in the film "Bring It On."

• Like 1

12 hours ago, rymc730 said:

I agree. It's interesting the title "Some Kind Of Miracle" was included on the rumor tracklist since Girls Aloud have a song from their first album called "Some Kind Of Miracle" that was co-written by Edele from B*Witched. I wonder if it was originally planned as a B*Witched track? It definitely has that "feel" that "Where Will You Go?" has.  Also, I think "Mickey" should have been a proper single as well instead of on the B*Witched Across America EP. It was perfect in the film "Bring It On."

ITA. I just feel like they were overlooked by their label, and that's disappointing. I feel like they could've been pushed more in the States and it would have helped them in the long-term scheme of things. But, hey, what do I know? At least they are back together and I'm hoping their third album does come within the next year.

• 3 months later...
2 hours ago, Music Xclusive said:

Can anyone write the tracklist of the second pic

It has just feel it as track 1

1. Just Feel It
2. Only If For A Night 
3. ?
4. Petty Nonsense 
5. Pose
6. Only One (Who Knows)
7. James Joint 
8. Kiss It Better
9. Love On The Brain
10. Higher
11. Yeah, I Said It
12. Close To You
13. Joyride
14. Body Soul Mind?
15. Let Me In 
16. One Way Ticket
17. Sledgehammer
18. Lock & Key
19. Brand New 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Farame said:

1. Just Feel It
2. Only If For A Night 
3. ?
4. Petty Nonsense 
5. Pose
6. Only One (Who Knows)
7. James Joint 
8. Kiss It Better
9. Love On The Brain
10. Higher
11. Yeah, I Said It
12. Close To You
13. Joyride
14. Body Soul Mind?
15. Let Me In 
16. One Way Ticket
17. Sledgehammer
18. Lock & Key
19. Brand New 

I love how ANTI has 2 scrapped tracklists

hope unreleased songs from both tracklists leak

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/8/2019 at 8:07 AM, Farame said:

Joyride

its originally by Tinashe. her label had the album, also titled Joyride, delayed because they were witholding a bunch of her songs to give to Rihanna cos they thought that Rihanna would make them hits.

soo glad they let Tinashe release her album (idk if its how she wanted it but i liked the album, other Tinashe fans werent as happy with it as i was)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

its originally by Tinashe. her label had the album, also titled Joyride, delayed because they were witholding a bunch of her songs to give to Rihanna cos they thought that Rihanna would make them hits.

soo glad they let Tinashe release her album (idk if its how she wanted it but i liked the album, other Tinashe fans werent as happy with it as i was)

Yes

But rihanna recorded her version for ANTI