Scrapped Tracklists

Muri

On 26/07/2016 at 9:26 AM, Afraid said:

Original Tracklist for Lana Del Rey's debut album 'Born to Die' (originally titled 'Born 2 Die') 

BORN 2 DIE

National Anthem (Nexus/Justin Parker)
Born to Die (Emile Haynie)
Live or Die (Jaz Rogers)
Hey Lolita Hey (Liam Howe)
Million Dollar Man (Chris Braide)
Video Games (Justin Parker/Robopop)
Paris (Guy Chambers/Liam Howe)
Puppy Love (Justin Parker)
Driving in Cars With Boys (Nexus)
This is What Makes Us Girls (Tim Larcombe)
Hundred Dollar Bill (Jayson Michael)
Are You Ready? (Eg White)
Diet Mountain Dew (Alexis Smith/Crispin Hunt/Mike Daly)
You Can Be The Boss (Alexis Smith)
Kinda Outta Luck (Alexis Smith)
Carmen (Justin Parker)
Put the Radio On (Biff Stannard)
Blue Jeans (Emile Haynie)

This was never the original tracklist, this is simply a collection of tracks from the album sampler. There is no confirmation that any of this was intended for the album.

• Like 2
  • YAAASSS 1

On 7/31/2016 at 0:10 AM, Erriday said:

Interesting, I didn't really like the artRAVE final setlist, it was a bit confusing and didn't really follow a theme IMO.

I agree with this. :'( I like 'ARTPOP' as a song but it's not high energy enough to kick off a whole concert, or album.

On 7/31/2016 at 1:43 AM, Charlie91xo said:

HEIDI MONTAG - SUPERFICIAL

1) Body Language (Ft. Spencer Pratt)

2) Superficial

3) Look How I'm Doing

4) Turn Ya Head

5) Twisted

6) Bad Boy

7) Sex Ed

8] One More Drink

9) G.I.R.L.S.

10) I Want More

11) Sweet As Candy

12) Hot Mess

This was the tracklist posted on a website (I think it was hers?) when the album went up for pre-order.

This is crazy! So we're actually still missing like three songs from this era, right?

On 7/31/2016 at 5:04 AM, spcdoo45 said:

This is the tracklist she posted on Twitter

Stealing Candy From a Baby
Make Me Cry
Swallow My Bullet
Mannequin Factory
Naughty Naughty
This Is What Rock n Roll Looks Like
Screamers
King of the World
I'm Your Favorite Drug
Pretty Little Psycho
How Do You Love Someone?
Black Rainbow
Kisses Lose Their Charm
Mama Forgive Me
One Woman Army
Rich Boi
Living in Sin
Too Much of Not Enough

Weird tracklist...I can't see RedOne approving eighteen songs tbh but it's cool she'd release that many.

13 hours ago, Countess said:

This is crazy! So we're actually still missing like three songs from this era, right?

yes according to this,

possibly more.

I'd love to hear anything else from her.

Back in 2010/2011 Steve Morales told me he had plans to record with Heidi that summer but I imagine it never happened

The original tracklist for Demi Lovatos Here We Go Again:

1. U Got Nothin’ On Me
2. Quiet
3. Here We Go Again
4. Falling Over Me
5. Solo
6. Stop The World
7. Catch Me
8. Every Time You Lie
9. Remember December
10. Shut Up And Love Me
11. Got Dynamite
12. For The Love Of A Daughter
13. World Of Chances

BONUS TRACKS:
14. Gift Of A Friend
15. So Far So Great
(From the Orignal TV series “Sonny With A Chance”)

• YAAASSS 1

15 hours ago, Countess said:

I agree with this. :'( I like 'ARTPOP' as a song but it's not high energy enough to kick off a whole concert, or album.

Weird tracklist...I can't see RedOne approving eighteen songs tbh but it's cool she'd release that many.

Make Me Cry, Screamers, Black Rainbow, and Living in Sin were the Deluxe tracks I believe. So the Standard would have been 14 tracks.

18 hours ago, Charlie91xo said:

yes according to this,

possibly more.

I'd love to hear anything else from her.

Back in 2010/2011 Steve Morales told me he had plans to record with Heidi that summer but I imagine it never happened

I think you're probably right, it looks like she gave up on music after Superficial flopped. :'( Such a shame, she had so many bops on that album!

16 hours ago, spcdoo45 said:

Make Me Cry, Screamers, Black Rainbow, and Living in Sin were the Deluxe tracks I believe. So the Standard would have been 14 tracks.

That makes a little more sense. :P  

On 01/08/2016 at 9:43 AM, trashmagic said:

This was never the original tracklist, this is simply a collection of tracks from the album sampler. There is no confirmation that any of this was intended for the album.

Is that definitely the correct album sampler track list? If so I might have to put it together in my collection just for completionist sake. Does anyone know how we know about this sampler, if there are any photos/scans of it etc

32 minutes ago, NamiraWilhelm said:

Is that definitely the correct album sampler track list? If so I might have to put it together in my collection just for completionist sake. Does anyone know how we know about this sampler, if there are any photos/scans of it etc

We know it exists because it was sent to The Guardian for review.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2011/may/13/new-band-lana-del-ray

I don't know if that list of tracks up above is correct or complete, as not all the tracks on the sampler are mentioned in the article, but all the songs in the article are on that list above.

• YAAASSS 1

21 minutes ago, Beauty King said:

We know it exists because it was sent to The Guardian for review.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2011/may/13/new-band-lana-del-ray

I don't know if that list of tracks up above is correct or complete, as not all the tracks on the sampler are mentioned in the article, but all the songs in the article are on that list above.

Thank you!

11 hours ago, NamiraWilhelm said:

Yeah, that's the confirmed album sampler tracklist. It's from LDR.FM, which was a Lana fansite that was known for having exclusives (such as the supposed She's Not Me video).

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 2

57 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

Yeah, that's the confirmed album sampler tracklist. It's from LDR.FM, which was a Lana fansite that was known for having exclusives (such as the supposed She's Not Me video).

Do you think the sampler was young enough to have only demos on it, or was likely to have some polished born to die tracks too?

8 minutes ago, VisKip said:

they put it out of context though, it wasn't a real sampler, it was a bunch of tracks they made available for label execs so she could get signed and/or get a distribution deal. no press initially. it was done by the people that got the task to take all the recorded songs and mix/put together the born 2 die alberm.

idk what the deal was with ppl alrdy working on the album before a deal but:

it was only sent to label executives, the people that ended up signing her spread that link to press outlets, but it was just a plain website hosted by one of the recording/mixing studios. the recorded songs that were under consideration for release were put in a playlist on there, with no real thought behind it.

the site is gone, and it was never really meant to be released for a press review.

You've really done your homework! Okies thank you