Jump to content
muri

Scrapped Tracklists

Recommended Posts

Does anyone knows about the first tracklist of an album by your favorite flops? i know the original tracklist of Ciara - Basic Instinct and JoJo - Jumping Trains :blush:

  1. Basic Instinct (U Got Me)
  2. Ride (Feat. Ludacris)
  3. Gimmie Dat
  4. Speechless
  5. Girls Get Your Money
  6. Shut 'Em Up
  7. You Can Get It
  8. Turn It Up (Heavy Rotation)
  9. Get It Girl
  10. What He Wants For Dinner
  11. Flaws 

--------------------

1. Turn It Up
2. Play This Twice
3. Spotlight
4. Broken
5. Disaster
6. Lie To Me
7. Sexy To Me
8. Bodyguard
9. Webcam
10. The Other Chick
11. Jumping Trains
12. Piece Of My Heart
13. Elsewhere

Deluxe Edition

14. Beautiful Creep
15. Closer To You
16. Fear

Bonus Track

17. The Other Chick (Zedd Remix)

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Below is the original tracklist for Annie's album, Don't Stop. This version was scheduled for release in 2008, but was pushed to 2009 and had its tracklist significantly revised.

1. Girlfriend [Renamed to "I Know UR Girlfriend Hates Me" and released on the All Night EP]
2. Loco
3. Sweet [Released on the All Night EP]
4. My Love Is Better
5. Marie Cherie
6. Take You Home
7. When The Night
8. What Do You Want (Breakfast Song) [Renamed to simply "The Breakfast Song"]
9. Bad Times
10. Heaven & Hell
11. Perfectly Honest [Remains unleaked]
12. Songs Remind Me of You
13. Misery (Duet) [Renamed "I Can't Let Go" and released on the All Night EP]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kylie's Impossible Princess originally had this tracklist:

  1. Impossible Princess [renamed as Dreams]
  2. (All Right) Now
  3. You're the One
  4. Looking Down Over Me
  5. Love Takes Over Me
  6. Drunk
  7. Cowboy Style
  8. Did It Again (Clever Girl) [renamed as Did It Again]
  9. Stay With You
  10. Take Me With You
  11. Stay This Way
  12. Free
  13. Miles

Carly's Curiosity was supposed to be a full album, but it was scrapped last minute and made into an EP instead:

  1. Curiosity
  2. Talk to Me
  3. Call Me Maybe
  4. Both Sides Now
  5. Just a Step Away
  6. Lost and Found
  7. Picture
  8. Alice in Wonderland
  9. Dear Julien
  10. Europe
  11. Angels

There was also never a full tracklist for Britney's eponymous 2001 album, but I Love Rock & Roll, Bombastic Love, Overprotected, I'm Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman & Cinderella were not supposed to appear on it, whereas When I Found You, I Run Away, Before the Goodbye, She'll Never Be Me, (Tell Me) Am I A Sinner?, When I Say So and Mad Love were to be there in their place.

  • YAAASSS 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, muri said:

Does anyone knows about the first tracklist of an album by your favorite flops? i know the original tracklist of Ciara - Basic Instinct :blush:

  1. Basic Instinct (U Got Me)
  2. Ride (Feat. Ludacris)
  3. Gimmie Dat
  4. Speechless
  5. Girls Get Your Money
  6. Shut 'Em Up
  7. You Can Get It
  8. Turn It Up (Heavy Rotation)
  9. Get It Girl
  10. What He Wants For Dinner
  11. Flaws

So glad she changed it. I made a part 2 album with all the outtakes haha

odmPrfz.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, trashmagic said:

Kylie's Impossible Princess originally had this tracklist:

  1. Impossible Princess [renamed as Dreams]
  2. (All Right) Now
  3. You're the One
  4. Looking Down Over Me
  5. Love Takes Over Me
  6. Drunk
  7. Cowboy Style
  8. Did It Again (Clever Girl) [renamed as Did It Again]
  9. Stay With You
  10. Take Me With You
  11. Stay This Way
  12. Free
  13. Miles

Omg I never heard of the songs that didn't make the album except the ones that made it to the reissue and Hits+. Has any of those songs leaked and easy to find?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How did y'all find all of these? :shocked: I know some of them were announced but some of y'all definitely have sources for this shit! ;) I have a bunch of albums I wanna hear but very few of them had finalized tracklists.

Here's one for Porcelain's unreleased album tho!

Quote
  1. This Is What Rock N Roll Looks Like (feat. Lil Wayne)
  2. La Dee Da Dee
  3. Mannequin Factory
  4. Swallow My Bullet
  5. Mama Forgive Me
  6. Pretty Little Psycho
  7. Rich Boi
  8. How Do You Love Someone
  9. Too Much of Not Enough
  10. Stealing Candy From a Baby
  11. Kisses Lose Their Charm
  12. King of the World
  13. Fuck Like a Star
  14. I’m Your Favorite Drug
  15. Gasoline
  16. Curiosity
  17. Teeny Bopper Crack Whore

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also wish I knew the Veronicas "official" life on Mars tracklisting as well as the albums of u released music and the rerelease that they had already picked all of the tracks for

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Impossible Ryan said:

Omg I never heard of the songs that didn't make the album except the ones that made it to the reissue and Hits+. Has any of those songs leaked and easy to find?

I believe we only have You're the One, Love Takes Over Me, Stay This Way and Take Me With You unfortunately! She has performed Free live, however.

  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Supposed 'Beg, Borrow And Steal' Sampler (2012)
  1. Hello
  2. Bad Dog
  3. Silly Girl
  4. Fuck U Betta
  5. Poisoned With Love
  6. Picasso
  7. I Like Boy
  8. Sweat
  9. Gold (feat. Tyga)
  10. Get Over U
  11. My Hand
  12. I'm Doin' Me
  13. Lost Weekend
  14. U + Me
  • Supposed 'Eleutheromaniac' Tracklist (2014)
  1. Yard Sale
  2. Where's Ya Mama?
  3. Freedom
  4. Sparks
  5. Wall St.
  6. Freebird
  7. Air Streams
  8. Fresh Out The Box
  9. London (feat. Jon Bellion)
  10. Eleutheromaniac (feat. Bash)
  11. Like Fruit
  12. Salt + Honey
  13. No Angels
  14. Walk
  • YAAASSS 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Countess said:

How did y'all find all of these? :shocked: I know some of them were announced but some of y'all definitely have sources for this shit! ;) I have a bunch of albums I wanna hear but very few of them had finalized tracklists.

Here's one for Porcelain's unreleased album tho!

    that one isn't official. Some songs were from the Porcelain and The Tramp days and weren't for the album

    She Posted A Tracklist on Twitter years back, I had it but I can't find it :flush: 

    It had the songs Screamers, Make Me Cry, Black Rainbow etc.

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Original Tracklist for Lana Del Rey's debut album 'Born to Die' (originally titled 'Born 2 Die') 

    BORN 2 DIE

    National Anthem (Nexus/Justin Parker)
    Born to Die (Emile Haynie)
    Live or Die (Jaz Rogers)
    Hey Lolita Hey (Liam Howe)
    Million Dollar Man (Chris Braide)
    Video Games (Justin Parker/Robopop)
    Paris (Guy Chambers/Liam Howe)
    Puppy Love (Justin Parker)
    Driving in Cars With Boys (Nexus)
    This is What Makes Us Girls (Tim Larcombe)
    Hundred Dollar Bill (Jayson Michael)
    Are You Ready? (Eg White)
    Diet Mountain Dew (Alexis Smith/Crispin Hunt/Mike Daly)
    You Can Be The Boss (Alexis Smith)
    Kinda Outta Luck (Alexis Smith)
    Carmen (Justin Parker)
    Put the Radio On (Biff Stannard)
    Blue Jeans (Emile Haynie)

    • YAAASSS 6

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    7 hours ago, Afraid said:

    Original Tracklist for Lana Del Rey's debut album 'Born to Die' (originally titled 'Born 2 Die') 

    BORN 2 DIE

    National Anthem (Nexus/Justin Parker)
    Born to Die (Emile Haynie)
    Live or Die (Jaz Rogers)
    Hey Lolita Hey (Liam Howe)
    Million Dollar Man (Chris Braide)
    Video Games (Justin Parker/Robopop)
    Paris (Guy Chambers/Liam Howe)
    Puppy Love (Justin Parker)
    Driving in Cars With Boys (Nexus)
    This is What Makes Us Girls (Tim Larcombe)
    Hundred Dollar Bill (Jayson Michael)
    Are You Ready? (Eg White)
    Diet Mountain Dew (Alexis Smith/Crispin Hunt/Mike Daly)
    You Can Be The Boss (Alexis Smith)
    Kinda Outta Luck (Alexis Smith)
    Carmen (Justin Parker)
    Put the Radio On (Biff Stannard)
    Blue Jeans (Emile Haynie)

    Really? I'd like for someone to put together an album of those songs. I mean I have em all I just think hearing them in that way would be interesting. 

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites
    7 hours ago, Afraid said:

    Original Tracklist for Lana Del Rey's debut album 'Born to Die' (originally titled 'Born 2 Die') 

    BORN 2 DIE

    National Anthem (Nexus/Justin Parker)
    Born to Die (Emile Haynie)
    Live or Die (Jaz Rogers)
    Hey Lolita Hey (Liam Howe)
    Million Dollar Man (Chris Braide)
    Video Games (Justin Parker/Robopop)
    Paris (Guy Chambers/Liam Howe)
    Puppy Love (Justin Parker)
    Driving in Cars With Boys (Nexus)
    This is What Makes Us Girls (Tim Larcombe)
    Hundred Dollar Bill (Jayson Michael)
    Are You Ready? (Eg White)
    Diet Mountain Dew (Alexis Smith/Crispin Hunt/Mike Daly)
    You Can Be The Boss (Alexis Smith)
    Kinda Outta Luck (Alexis Smith)
    Carmen (Justin Parker)
    Put the Radio On (Biff Stannard)
    Blue Jeans (Emile Haynie)

    This is so fake. :shocked: 

    Share this post


    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now


    data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

    About #PopHatesFlops:

    Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

    Member of the Month:

    Congratulations to coolaideonfire, our Member of the Month for the month of March! coolaideonfire is one of our longest running active members and has been with us for over five years, making almost 400 posts since they joined us in January of 2014. We've loved every second of having them around and we look forward to another five years together!

    ×