Tomb Raider Appreciation

Impossible Ryan

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/9/2017 at 1:10 AM, Ruthless Love said:

24774805_10155261683181158_3862098705617

Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed for 2018; all first letters for each sentence of this announcement spell out S-H-A-D-O-W!

I'm here for them Beyonceing the game release! A Tomb Raider game is always gonna have a lot of expectation around it so this is a smart way for them to divert that. I hope it's a good game! <3

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Countess said:

I'm here for them Beyonceing the game release! A Tomb Raider game is always gonna have a lot of expectation around it so this is a smart way for them to divert that. I hope it's a good game! <3

I'm sure it's going to be an awesome game. And, thankfully, they won't be going up against Uncharted next year like they did with the release of Rise of the Tomb Raider. I'm also hoping that they don't do an XBOX only release and give it to us on all platforms.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 01/01/2018 at 12:35 AM, Ruthless Love said:

I'm sure it's going to be an awesome game. And, thankfully, they won't be going up against Uncharted next year like they did with the release of Rise of the Tomb Raider. I'm also hoping that they don't do an XBOX only release and give it to us on all platforms.

I actually still haven't played the second one because it came out on XBox first and I forgot about it by the time it came to PS4... :cackle:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have always loved tomb raider. It’s the only game I’ve ever been able to play all the way through because it keeps me interested. And I was really looking forward to the movie. I haven’t seen it yet but I read the plot and I have to say I’m really disappointment. I played the first game in the reboot. And I’ve yet to play Rise because I don’t have a PS4 or XBOX but I’m looking forward to this next one too. 

I just bought Rise of The Tomb Raider for PS4 the 20 Year celebration edition and I’m loving it! I already had the game for Xbox 360 but my boyfriend bought me the PS4 version for my birthday and I’m loving the outfits and weapons the game comes with!