Tomb Raider Appreciation

Impossible Ryan

17 hours ago, IntoYouu said:

I'm so glad to see that many others really appreciated Angel Of Darkness <3 For me it has the best story out of all, but it's unfinished and buggy. I love Underworld too, because I'm a bit fascinated about Norse mythology. Tbh, I never completed TR1, 2 or 3 because they seem too hard for me. But I'm waiting to buy Rise of The Tomb Raider and I'm so excited about it! <3

The first four games are so hard but I want to finish them so badly! Like I bought them on both PC and PS3 but I never play them for more than 30 minutes :lol:

I'm still thinking whether I should buy or not the PS4 edition because I already have the PC one but the DLC looks so interesting!

6 minutes ago, NamiraWilhelm said:

Oh :/ well I'll probably still enjoy it! Hopefully it's cheapish now

I don't wanna spoil you but it kinda looks like the ending of the last game (TR2013) and also my brother bought me the game for like super cheap on some kind of site where they sell Steam's game cd-keys :D !

3 minutes ago, NamiraWilhelm said:

There are very few TR games I've actually completed :shocked:

I finished all of them except for the first four games 8)

33 minutes ago, nanapop99 said:

I finished all of them except for the first four games 8)

The first four are really hard to finish, yes. The games are easier since Angel Of Darkness, and really easy since Legend :lol: !

But the only one I never finished (without cheating) is The Last Revelation. Am I the only one to find this one impossible? :/

2 hours ago, Speakerphone said:

The first four are really hard to finish, yes. The games are easier since Angel Of Darkness, and really easy since Legend :lol: !

But the only one I never finished (without cheating) is The Last Revelation. Am I the only one to find this one impossible? :/

Angel of Darkness and Legend were my first games ever :D ! I found them so hard when I first played it :lol:

I stopped playing The Last Revelation after the car chase in the desert so i really don't know if it's impossible but i've heard that TR3 and TR4 were the hardest games of the series.

On 16.08.2016 at 10:06 AM, nanapop99 said:

The first four games are so hard but I want to finish them so badly! Like I bought them on both PC and PS3 but I never play them for more than 30 minutes :lol:

I'm still thinking whether I should buy or not the PS4 edition because I already have the PC one but the DLC looks so interesting!

I have the same! I play a bit and then I'm like "fuck it, it's too hard". It's because of the textures, you can't really see any passages and it's confusing to me :/ Well, I don't know tbh. If the DLC is very promising, then go ahead ;)

• 10 months later...