#TeamTaylor vs #TeamKaty

Main Pop Girl

#SwiftSquad

Taylor Swift - Queen of being a wolf in designer sheeps clothing. Was once friends with Katy Perry before Katy "stole" several of Taylor's back up dancers for her tour, a situation which inspired the song 'Bad Blood'. Dated Calvin Harris before breaking up with him over a song she wrote for him and Rihanna. Has an on again/off again beef with Kanye West. Once dated Joe Jonas and alleged that he broke up with her over the phone; and is best friends with Selena Gomez.

Selena Gomez - The vice-president of the #SwiftSquad. Consistently stands by Taylor's actions and appeared as the villain in the 'Bad Blood' music video, even though she thinks the beef is petty. Dated Zedd for a time.

Joseph Kahn - Directed Taylor's video for 'Bad Blood' starring Swift and Selena Gomez. Has taken to Twitter to compare Kim Kardashian's murdering of Taylor Swift's career to OJ Simpson's murdering of Nicole Brown Simpson, a crime that was defended by Kim's father Robert Kardashian.

#KlubKaty

Katy Perry - America's other sweetheart. Allegedly "stole" backup dancers from Taylor. Once worked with Calvin Harris on a remix for 'Waking Up In Vegas' and with Kanye West on a remix for 'E.T.'. Was friends with Kesha pre-fame.

Calvin Harris - Dated Taylor Swift for a time. The two split over a disagreement over a song she wrote for him and Rihanna, although there's speculation that Swift was cheating on him with Tom Hiddleston at the time. 

Kanye West - Famously interrupted Swift's VMA's acceptance speech when he jumped on stage and declared Beyonce the rightful winner. The two publicly made up at another VMA's ceremony after West publicly and privately apologized to her. Later, he wrote a lyric about her in his song 'Famous'. Although he says she okayed the lyric, Swift has denied ever giving him permission to use it, even with the presence of a voice recording of her saying so. Later, West released a video for the track which featured wax dummies of Taylor Swift, Kim Kardashian and Rihanna, among others.

Kim Kardashian - Kanye West's wife and public enemy of Swift. She has proven the existence of a phone call between West and Swift where she gives him permission to use a specific lyric, although the content of that lyric is unknown.

Khloe Kardashian - Kim Kardashian's sister. Supported Kim on Twitter when Chloe Moretz described the beef as petty.

Zedd - Once dated Selena Gomez. The two appear to still be on good terms, recently reuniting to perform their duet 'I Want You To Know'. Followed Calvin Harris on Twitter hours after his rant on Swift. Has worked with Kesha on a remix of his song 'True Colors'.

Demi Lovato - Has previously bashed Swift for "throwing money" at Kesha in an attempt to prove her support for Kesha's ordeal with rape. Followed Calvin Harris on Twitter hours after his rant on Swift, and unfollowed Selena Gomez (again) after her comments on the situation. Also dated Joe Jonas along with Swift, although the two are still friends and recently performed together.

Pharrell - Has worked with Kanye West multiple times. Publicly supported shady comments about Taylor Swift on Twitter through a video of Tiffany "New York" Pollard.

Camilla Belle - Once dated Joe Jonas and was thus targeted by Taylor Swift in her song 'Better Than Revenge'. Recently posted shady Tweets about "revenge" during the #KimExposedTaylorParty.

Skai Jackson - Compared Taylor Swift to Donald Trump on Twitter.

Neutral

Chloe Moretz - Has said she was invited to join the #SwiftSquad, but turned it down. Has recently taken to Twitter to beef with Khloe Kardashian over the banality of the situation.

Zendaya - Did the only important thing of her entire career when she cameod in 'Bad Blood', but has since distanced herself from Swift with shady Tweets.

Ruby Rose - Bashed Khloe Kardashian on Twitter for her dragging of Chloe Moretz. Is friends with Taylor Swift and was honoured by her during a speech at the GLAAD Awards.

Unsure

Rihanna - Is famously best friends with Katy Perry, although their friendship may have been tarnished when Rih agreed to lay down vocals for a Calvin Harris song written by Taylor Swift.

Beyonce - Has continued to work with West since his outburst, probably due to the fact that he is best friends with her husband Jay-Z.

Tom Hiddleston - Has confirmed he is dating Swift, but has not commented on rumours that she cheated on Calvin Harris with him or on any of her beefs.

Joe Jonas - Dated Taylor SwiftDemi Lovato and Camilla Belle; he is friends with the two latter girls but not the former after she said on Ellen that he broke up with her over the phone. Has not spoken publicly about Swift's beefs.

Kesha -  Was dragged into the situation after Taylor Swift's donation to her legal fees came under fire from people like Demi Lovato. Has not responded to Taylor's donation or any of her beefs. Has worked with Calvin Harris and with Zedd on a remix of his song 'True Colors'.

Lady Gaga - Is known to be friends with Taylor Swift and Kesha. Has worked with Beyonce and Zedd and had a planned tour with Kanye West. Has publicly supported Kim Kardashian and Rihanna. Came under fire from Demi Lovato for a performance in which she was vomited on. Has beefed with Calvin Harris after he said that she had asked him to work with her on her debut album, a claim she denies.

Miley Cyrus - Has worked with both Kanye West and Pharrell and made headlines for kissing Katy Perry. Used to be close with Demi Lovato but they are no longer friends. Has not commented on any of Taylor's beefs.

Who am I missing y'all? ;) Fill me in with any more info you have or names that I've left out and let's keep this updated!

• YAAASSS 1

7 minutes ago, Countess said:

And yet poor Britney Spears has no idea who any of these people are. :shocked: 

She knows about Keesha or something

giphy.gif

But I bet if Britney was a messy celebrity she would be with Kimye, she worked with some of the people on their list plus other than Charli XCX, Calvin Harris was the only one to get a response from the queen once Make Me... was released.

• YAAASSS 2

1 hour ago, Baby V Alex said:

She knows about Keesha or something

giphy.gif

But I bet if Britney was a messy celebrity she would be with Kimye, she worked with some of the people on their list plus other than Charli XCX, Calvin Harris was the only one to get a response from the queen once Make Me... was released.

Not you trying to say that she knows someone when the whole point is that she doesn't even know how to pronounce their name. :shocked: Lbr, the only one she would know is Gaga. :morning: 

12 minutes ago, Third Eye said:

I don't know if he is team Katy but he isn't here for TS

Zendaya is so cute enjoying the views from the neutral zone

I'm always down for a little Taylor Snake shade, but I'm not here for the rat Zendaya biting the hand that feeds her. :morning: This girl is literally irrelevant unless she's cameoing in 'Bad Blood' or pulling the racist card on someone, so she definitely shouldn't be making enemies.

hahah @Countess right!

and also Ruby Rose defending Chlöe and shading Khloe!

Apparently Katy tweeted "Haha" and deleted it byt I don't think that's real! And.. Selena gomez deleted her replied to the #BlackLifeMatters thing!

I'm living this drama too!!! Btw I had to fight with someone because it LOL

• YAAASSS 1

8 minutes ago, Countess said:

Not you trying to say that she knows someone when the whole point is that she doesn't even know how to pronounce their name. :shocked: Lbr, the only one she would know is Gaga. :morning: 

Well she has  song with Keesha, Rihanna & Bey individually, that's what I say she would be team Katy her back up singer on the hit song Ooh La La

23 minutes ago, Third Eye said:

hahah @Countess right!

and also Ruby Rose defending Chlöe and shading Khloe!

Apparently Katy tweeted "Haha" and deleted it byt I don't think that's real! And.. Selena gomez deleted her replied to the #BlackLifeMatters thing!

I'm living this drama too!!! Btw I had to fight with someone because it LOL

Who is Ruby Rose? That girl who's literally famous for having short hair? I have no time for her on my list, but it's cute she's trying. :tan: 

I saw the thing about Selena tho. :stretcher: I feel so bad for her, she didn't even say anything about the political side of things but people are already calling her a racist. :shocked: 

21 minutes ago, Baby V Alex said:

Well she has  song with Keesha, Rihanna & Bey individually, that's what I say she would be team Katy her back up singer on the hit song Ooh La La

I agree, she's definitely #TeamKaty, but only because there's more people on that team full stop. :P I doubt she has any clue who Taylor is.  :stretcher: 

• YAAASSS 1

3 minutes ago, Countess said:

I agree, she's definitely #TeamKaty, but only because there's more people on that team full stop. :P I doubt she has any clue who Taylor is.  :stretcher: 

She met her once

taylor-swift-britney-spears-similarities

But since Jamie Spears is the true Country Queen Britney can't be bothered with this cunt.

• YAAASSS 1

I'm team Katy. Miley is my spirit animal. That means if I had such a huge platform I would really use my powerful and not autotuned voice to spread awareness on serious issues. And Miley is a friend with Katy and Kardashians. #TeamKaty #TeamRich #TeamTalented #TeamBeautiful #VictoryTeam

• YAAASSS 5

42 minutes ago, Tweener said:

I'm team Katy. Miley is my spirit animal. That means if I had such a huge platform I would really use my powerful and not autotuned voice to spread awareness on serious issues. And Miley is a friend with Katy and Kardashians. #TeamKaty #TeamRich #TeamTalented #TeamBeautiful #VictoryTeam

I was wondering how Miley played into this! She's worked with Pharrell and Kanye, so I'm guessing she's on their side. But doesn't she also have beef with Demi or something?