Allie X Megapost

Main Pop Girl

• 5 months later...
On 6/20/2017 at 11:23 AM, Kreayshawns Missing Kitty said:

OK, today I put all of available unreleased songs into one archive! ALL tracks tagged depending on the era it's appears. ;) I did this for myself, so I added instrumentals and acapellas of released songs. And I'm 50% sure that I missed something. I can help edit the masterpost if you want to

Алли Экс.PNG

Снимок.PNG

please PM this to me it would be so awesome!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/20/2017 at 12:23 PM, Pop 2 said:

OK, today I put all of available unreleased songs into one archive! ALL tracks tagged depending on the era it's appears. ;) I did this for myself, so I added instrumentals and acapellas of released songs. And I'm 50% sure that I missed something. I can help edit the masterpost if you want to

Алли Экс.PNG

Снимок.PNG

Could I get a link please?

• Shook 1

6 hours ago, Dignity said:

Does anyone have Super Sunset Analog in iTunes+?

I have no idea if this is iTunes or not.  Give it a listen and decide for yourself if it is what you are looking for.   If it's not, you can just delete it. 

Allie X - Super Sunset (2018)    
50MB
https://dl.music314.com/ftp/music/20181202/Allie X - Super Sunset (2018).zip

Cover.jpg

On 2/22/2019 at 6:11 PM, Whoknowsmehere said:

I have no idea if this is iTunes or not.  Give it a listen and decide for yourself if it is what you are looking for.   If it's not, you can just delete it. 

Allie X - Super Sunset (2018)    
50MB
https://dl.music314.com/ftp/music/20181202/Allie X - Super Sunset (2018).zip

Cover.jpg

This is just the official Super Sunset album. The one they're looking for is a special release with reworked versions of the tracks. :wink: 

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
On 3/14/2017 at 6:40 PM, naecos said:

Here there is almost everything written on the first post. It's the best quality that I could found [I searched through like four Google Drive folders, a Tumblr blog and, obviously, VK (thanks, @ashleeX)]. Sorry for the covers, they're are ugly AF but I'll keep working on them.

Little note:

• Fall (from Waiting for the Prize) is not .flac, but only .mp3 192kbps
  • The Allie Hughes EP is included in the Unreleased folder (COLLXTION Ø)
  • Missing (if you have them, please, share :lol:) :
    Headmaster (Demo) (Live)
    It's Good & Yes
    I Do (Live at Biggish Kids)
    Neighbour (Live at Biggish Kids)
    Should I (Live)
    Toxic (Live)
    Dark Magic (Live at Hillside)
    Jabberwocky (Live at The Toronto Institute for the Enjoyment of Music) [but I have Jabberwocky (Rehearsal)]
    Phantom (Live at Hillside)
    Turn Me On (Live at Mutek)
    Big Yellow Taxi
    Roll The Dice
    Why You Wanna

Please, I beg you, reupload this 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Does someone have Allie's Albums Instrumentals (Collxtion 2, Super Sunset, Cape God)?? pleeease... but if you mind sharing, we can trade idk.. i don't think i have the most rare stuff for that but, let's see...

OMG I'm a Flop LOL. But please, don't hate me

Edited by L3WYXXX

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
On 3/14/2017 at 6:40 PM, naecos said:

Here there is almost everything written on the first post. It's the best quality that I could found [I searched through like four Google Drive folders, a Tumblr blog and, obviously, VK (thanks, @ashleeX)]. Sorry for the covers, they're are ugly AF but I'll keep working on them.

On 6/20/2017 at 6:23 PM, lemonaids said:

Алли Экс.PNG

Снимок.PNG

Hello guys, does anyone happen to still have both files from @naecos and @lemonaids ? I'm starting to make a complete list and collect Allie X unreleased. It would be very helpful ;)