Favourite YouTubers?

Olympia

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone should subscribe to the iconic Gale Force on YouTube! :hail: He's so funny, makes super interesting videos and has a great personality! Make sure to like and comment on all of his videos too! :wink:

On 7/23/2018 at 6:13 PM, POPBOIY said:

Qaadir Howard his gifs ALONE

?Trisha used to slay me but..

tenor-1.gif

tumblr_o574q9LRe01tspgh5o1_500.gif

Don't you come for the Queen of Obesity! :fishie: Trisha is an icon and one day she'll be #1 on the charts!

I hate you-tube.  They blocked me from watching a freaking music video because it was flagged as being to adult oriented.  (A FREAKING Music Video).  Give me a freaking break.  It said I had to log in and prove I was over 18 to watch it.  Screw them.  I won't be subscribing to any channels on there.  I ain't giving them the satisfaction of registering.  They need me a whole lot more than I need them.  And that is not the only video I have not been able to watch just because I won't log in. 

Again.  I say....S.C.R.E.W Them.

The only thing I want to give you-tube is.....some of this....

Ass Fudge.jpg

Edited by Whoknowsmehere

• 7 months later...
On 7/29/2018 at 4:59 PM, Whoknowsmehere said:

I hate you-tube.  They blocked me from watching a freaking music video because it was flagged as being to adult oriented.  (A FREAKING Music Video).  Give me a freaking break.  It said I had to log in and prove I was over 18 to watch it.  Screw them.  I won't be subscribing to any channels on there.  I ain't giving them the satisfaction of registering.  They need me a whole lot more than I need them.  And that is not the only video I have not been able to watch just because I won't log in. 

Again.  I say....S.C.R.E.W Them.

The only thing I want to give you-tube is.....some of this....

Ass Fudge.jpg

I'm surprised they blocked you from viewing a music video...Most of the time it seems like musicians can get away with anything on YouTube and it's only the vloggers who get banned for saying the word "gay". :idkher: 

• 3 months later...