itsblackfriday

blackmetal werewolf

Angela Benedict

QueerAsKat

Kat Blaque

Laura Miller 

Simple Daily Recipes 

All of them except the last one sound annoying as fuck. :morning: 

I watch such a random selection of YouTubers tbh... :stretcher: I watch vloggers like Gigi Gorgeous, Trisha Paytas and Miles Jai, comedians like Shane Dawson, gaming channels like Did You Know Gaming, makeup gurus like vintageortacky and Jeffree Star, nail gurus like elleandish and food YouTubers like HowToCookThat, My Cupcake Addiction and Rosanna Pansino. :shocked: 

46 minutes ago, Countess said:

All of them except the last one sound annoying as fuck. :morning: 

I watch such a random selection of YouTubers tbh... :stretcher: I watch vloggers like Gigi Gorgeous, Trisha Paytas and Miles Jai, comedians like Shane Dawson, gaming channels like Did You Know Gaming, makeup gurus like vintageortacky and Jeffree Star, nail gurus like elleandish and food YouTubers like HowToCookThat, My Cupcake Addiction and Rosanna Pansino. :shocked: 

Calling Shane Dawson a comedian is one of the best jokes in the herstory of this forum

• YAAASSS 1

3 hours ago, asexualguy said:

filthy frank, idubbbztv, h3h3 productions/ethan & hila, most of them are so dank.

the most mainstream is rice gum.

lately i've been watching anti SJW youtubers.

papa franku is life :mo:

i actually went thru a 2 week long phase of watching leafy............ yikes

I don't have many favourites now, but I love Community Channel and HappySlip. It's a shame they don't post very often any more.

I also enjoy Joseph Birdsong, but he posts gaming videos now, which are a great laugh but I preferred his scripted videos and vlogs.

Soundlyawake is also really funny.

6 hours ago, coolaideonfire said:

I don't have many favourites now, but I love Community Channel and HappySlip. It's a shame they don't post very often any more.

I also enjoy Joseph Birdsong, but he posts gaming videos now, which are a great laugh but I preferred his scripted videos and vlogs.

Soundlyawake is also really funny.

I used to be obsessed with Community Channel. :stretcher: But after every video started with "sorry I've been away for six months, I've been sick" I unsubscribed from her bitch ass. :vacuum: 

• YAAASSS 1

21 hours ago, coolaideonfire said:

Yeah it's annoying, but she has a career outside YouTube and it's not her main focus, so I get that. I just wish she'd be a bit more open about it when she knows she's going to be busy. She's improving though!

I agree! Honestly, it makes sense cos she puts a lot of work into her videos unlike some other channels which are just "TRYING JAPANESE FOOD", "TRYING CHINESE CANDY" and "TRYING KFC" one after the other. But I just wish she wouldn't make promises she can't keep. :P 

• YAAASSS 1