Pokemon Go

Main Pop Girl

4 hours ago, Dayfid said:

What level is everyone else so far? I just hit level 17. :stretcher:

What do you two think of it so far? <3 Have either of you caught any interesting Pokemon?

Well, my boyfriend isn't so bothered about it because already I'm spending too much time on it lol, but I'm enjoying it :P

12 hours ago, Dayfid said:

Catching tons of Pokemon and Evolving them. Currently my Pokedex is at Caught: 54/Seen 60

Also hatching eggs gives a ton of exp.

I haven't evolved any of my Pokemon. :stretcher:  Is it better to just level them up or to evolve them?

How the fuck did you get that much CP though? :shocked: I feel like I'm playing this game wrong.

1 hour ago, Countess said:

I haven't evolved any of my Pokemon. :stretcher:  Is it better to just level them up or to evolve them?

How the fuck did you get that much CP though? :shocked: I feel like I'm playing this game wrong.

People are saying you should wait to evolve your Pokemon until you have enough candy to do both stages. For example a Pidgey, From Pidgey to Pidgeotto it would take 12 candy, from Pidgeotto to Pidgeot it would take 50. So in total you would need 62 candy and while you're catching Pidgey to farm candy, you'll be leveling up and be finding higher level Pidgey's to evolve. (Evolve the Pidgey with the highest CP) I was farming Eevee's to evolve one with 360 CP but I came across an Eevee with 460 CP and I evolved that instead which turned out to be a Jolteon with 900+ CP. :)

Sorry if that explanation was messy as fuck. 

8 hours ago, Dayfid said:

People are saying you should wait to evolve your Pokemon until you have enough candy to do both stages. For example a Pidgey, From Pidgey to Pidgeotto it would take 12 candy, from Pidgeotto to Pidgeot it would take 50. So in total you would need 62 candy and while you're catching Pidgey to farm candy, you'll be leveling up and be finding higher level Pidgey's to evolve. (Evolve the Pidgey with the highest CP) I was farming Eevee's to evolve one with 360 CP but I came across an Eevee with 460 CP and I evolved that instead which turned out to be a Jolteon with 900+ CP. :)

Sorry if that explanation was messy as fuck. 

Hmmm, okay. So basically just wait until you have enough candy that you can evolve twice? But it's so hard to find the candy in the first place... :stretcher: 

46 minutes ago, Countess said:

Hmmm, okay. So basically just wait until you have enough candy that you can evolve twice? But it's so hard to find the candy in the first place... :stretcher: 

I have yet to play it because it's not available in México. BUT I remember reading that if you send the extra pokémon to the Professor Daddy he will give you the candies, so you need to catch a bunch of eevee and stuff to evolve them.

• YAAASSS 1

You can get 4 per Pokemon. (3 for capturing it, 1 for transferring it off). Just be grateful you're not trying to evolve a Magikarp which takes 400 candy you whiny little bitch. :vacuum:

This game has potential, it just need to be made better, there needs to be non-internet option, PokeCenters in town, fight with wild pokemons, shops in which u can buy something with ur virtual money n not that u can buy all pokeballs etc at ur place, also they NEED to fix a lot of bugs, like this one, where when u catched pokemon, the game will stop, because of this bug, I've lost Eevee n Poliwag :morning:

• YAAASSS 1

On 7/17/2016 at 2:15 PM, Baby V Alex said:

I have yet to play it because it's not available in México. BUT I remember reading that if you send the extra pokémon to the Professor Daddy he will give you the candies, so you need to catch a bunch of eevee and stuff to evolve them.

On 7/17/2016 at 2:56 PM, Dayfid said:

You can get 4 per Pokemon. (3 for capturing it, 1 for transferring it off). Just be grateful you're not trying to evolve a Magikarp which takes 400 candy you whiny little bitch. :vacuum:

I didn't know that transferring them got you a candy! :shocked: I thought it was just a way to get rid of them so they didn't clog up your inventory. 400 candies is kinda ridiculous, but at least Magikarp are easy to find around the place. :stretcher: 

3 hours ago, low kii savage said:

This game has potential, it just need to be made better, there needs to be non-internet option, PokeCenters in town, fight with wild pokemons, shops in which u can buy something with ur virtual money n not that u can buy all pokeballs etc at ur place, also they NEED to fix a lot of bugs, like this one, where when u catched pokemon, the game will stop, because of this bug, I've lost Eevee n Poliwag :morning:

I agree there could be some improvements, but I'm hoping they're just saving them for a big update before the end of the year. :P PokeCenters would be cool! Or maybe if you could just set your house as a PokeCenter so everytime you return home your Pokemon are healed? I still really want more friendship features tho. So you can add friends to compete against, battle against, and give Pokemon and items too. It would also be cool if you could see your friends on the map around you so you can meet up and play together. <3 

• YAAASSS 1

8 hours ago, itsryanyall said:

Pokemon Go is more addictive than I thought it would be. For some reason I feel like I can't get good pokemon though lol like literally my top 3 are 840, 540, and 389. My sister always gets better ones than me and it pisses me off lol

My highest one is like 400... :stretcher: But that's probably just cos I don't train mine as much as I should. I'm sure if we used candies and everything they would be a lot stronger. :P 

My highest one is like 400... :stretcher: But that's probably just cos I don't train mine as much as I should. I'm sure if we used candies and everything they would be a lot stronger. :P 

I don't use candies until I get a really strong one like my 840 because if you use them on lower ones, you'll run into the same pokemon but stronger

On 7/22/2016 at 11:07 PM, itsryanyall said:

I don't use candies until I get a really strong one like my 840 because if you use them on lower ones, you'll run into the same pokemon but stronger

You caught a level 840 one?! I think the highest levelled one I've caught was like 450. :'(